• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hamas terrorists infiltrated Israel. 1400+ killed, 2400+ wounded, 240+ abducted. Israel declares war

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackTron

Long answer:
Islamic maniacs believe by chanting 'allahu akbar' they're saying 'allah is great (doesn't translate to God, translates to Allah which is their moon god). Why do they shout it every time there's danger, they commit acts of terrorism or feelin' brave?
It's a works religion. They feel they're doing something valiant for allah which will move them up a notch toward their personal harem provided their judgement process after death goes well.
Why say this in relation to pro-Palestine rioting, Hamas praising and other filth?
Islam is like a giant disease festering colon. From that colon came jihad or in more 'established' muslim nations sharia. So jihads and sharia law is mixed with quran is the turd. It's a fresh turd since it's only been around since the 7th century and still moving like it was freshly pinched. Therefore, it has turd fumes. The turd fumes spawned muslim brotherhood which farted into Hamas (although they claim to be separate). This is religion...so like many religions, all are one. So the colon (Islam) stays level with the curvy turd fumes (Hamas). People are going to say 'allahu akbar' because you have to appease all parts of that fecal religious process.

Short answer:
They're religious idiots.
(e.g. -- they shouted this during the attacks on the 7th & also revealed from the FDR tapes from flights United 175 & AA flight 11 after being hijacked)
57HLsG6.gif

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
Apologies too. Not for having to describe the religion and why though. I'm a huge aviation fan and former co-pilot and I wrote FDR in the example given. It was not on the FDR but the CVRs from flights 11 & 175 where they heard 'allahu akbar' from similar turds.

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
Every person who shouts this crap automatically turns into a savage animal who has no place in the civilized world and needs to be smacked and kicked out asap.

Does that make me an "islamophobe"?

Donald Glover Reaction GIF
Latest buzzwords would call you an islamophobe. You're only that if they scare you. Otherwise, the common Greek term to use should be: 'Antipatho to Islam' or go a bit further 'misia-Islam.'

LordOfChaos

IDF reports having almost dismantled Hamas in the North, may turn its attention to the South. As I thouhght, the move might be filter civillians South, eliminate Hamas, filter them back through to the north, eliminate Hamas in the south.

Lord Panda

The Sea is Always Right
IDF reports having almost dismantled Hamas in the North, may turn its attention to the South. As I thouhght, the move might be filter civillians South, eliminate Hamas, filter them back through to the north, eliminate Hamas in the south.

Hope Israel goes all the way with this and ignore calls from their 'allies', the UN, and laughably Hamas for a truce.

While I empathise with the plight of the hostages, and empathise wth their families and friends, Hamas cannot be shown any quarter. The Palestinians have demonstrated that they cannot be trusted, and have repeatedly broken past truces and pissed on whatever concessions were ever granted to them. If the UN cares so much, then they should they start looking at rehoming the Palestinians elsewhere. Turkey? Egypt? Jordan? Iran? Russia? Yeah thought not.

Havoc2049

There’s anti-semitism on both the far left and the far right, and that’s what he’s explaining.

Let’s not go defending people like Nick Fuentes

I believe they are stating that there are antisemites on both the left and the right, which is a true statement.
The post just says the Left and the Right, not the far-left or far-right and he begins the post by saying some of the "larger figures of each side".

I actually had to Google who Nick Fuentes was. I remember him now. He is one of those racist grifters clowns that keeps trying to infiltrate the Republican Party and keeps getting shot down and has zero political clout within American Conservative politics.

Ozriel

M$FT
The post just says the Left and the Right, not the far-left or far-right and he begins the post by saying some of the "larger figures of each side".

I actually had to Google who Nick Fuentes was. I remember him now. He is one of those racist grifters clowns that keeps trying to infiltrate the Republican Party and keeps getting shot down and has zero political clout within American Conservative politics.

Give it a rest. He clearly starts by saying ‘some on the left and right’. When he says ‘left’ he specifically talks about ‘some progressives’. When he says on the right, he specifically narrows this down to Neo-Nazis.

Read the post so you don’t start going to bat for Neo-Nazis or deluded progressive activists. Read the first sentence in the screenshot below.

AzXr8FQ.jpg

Last edited:

zenspider

I just watched Glenn Greenwald’s piece on “Letter to America”.
I knew “they hate us for our freedom” was a story and knew bin Laden’s grievances (echoed in the letter) by Thanksgiving 2001… enough for a very interesting family debate.

Do people really think we’re just finding bin Laden’s bullshit this out this week?

I think young people’s “eyes are open” because they think history began in 2016, they never heard of Palestine until 2023 and they think the found proof of a time traveling prophet… how could bin Laden possibly have known about Palestine and climate change!?!?

I feel like I’m being gaslit into the fucking Twilight Zone. It would be funny if I also didn’t have that awful passage of the Hadith running through my head:

until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, or the servant of Allaah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him…

Sounds silly, rocks and trees talking. Until I realized we’re watching those talking trees grow right now, and the old stones are going viral with hot takes.

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
I just watched Glenn Greenwald’s piece on “Letter to America”.
I knew “they hate us for our freedom” was a story and knew bin Laden’s grievances (echoed in the letter) by Thanksgiving 2001… enough for a very interesting family debate.

Do people really think we’re just finding bin Laden’s bullshit this out this week?

I think young people’s “eyes are open” because they think history began in 2016, they never heard of Palestine until 2023 and they think the found proof of a time traveling prophet… how could bin Laden possibly have known about Palestine and climate change!?!?

I feel like I’m being gaslit into the fucking Twilight Zone. It would be funny if I also didn’t have that awful passage of the Hadith running through my head:

until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, or the servant of Allaah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him…

Sounds silly, rocks and trees talking. Until I realized we’re watching those talking trees grow right now, and the old stones are going viral with hot takes.
Don't be silly, people don't think history started at 2016.

No no, it started the moment they were born.

I don't like Greenwald because he's a grifter who says he's impartial but really only takes one side of this.

zenspider

Don't be silly, people don't think history started at 2016.

No no, it started the moment they were born.

I don't like Greenwald because he's a grifter who says he's impartial but really only takes one side of this.

Makes sense… technically everything before you are born is history. I do think in the US particularly everyone received their political science degree when Trump got elected and it’s astonishing how poor of a crash course it was.

I’ve always liked Greenwald well enough — he’s a ferocious defender of our First Amendment — but I guess I never saw how deranged Israel makes his mind until recently.

Guilty_AI

Did he? I'm sure the Gen Z idiots worshipping him now will try to pretend he wasn't really killed and is still alive somewhere.
He still lives somewhere in argentina with a robotic lower body. He shares drinks and plays Monster Hunter with Adolf there every thursday night. Can confirm.

Last edited:

FunkMiller

It's so fucked there the reprter probably knows there are three Hamas twats in the room listening..

Either that, or he is one.

This shit won't end with these rat bastids.

You know how some social media movie reviewers will say positive things about bad movies, just so they can maintain access to the movie studio, because they need a constant supply of content?

Yeah. That.

wa600

Sometimes I ask myself if people like these are actually this dense and believe the crap they are posting or if they purposely select parts of the information that feeds their narrative and leave out any context that speaks against it.

My guess is the vast majority belongs to the first category. Yesterday I watched a youtube video of a pro-palestine rally in Chicago. People had no clue what they are even talking about. They just repeat the same buzzwords they hear on social media. No critical thinking even though they go to college. When asked what a zionist is (after saying "the jews arent the issue, the issue are the zionists" ), dude answers 'A zionist is a terrorist. Zionists are the people that are causing this genocide right now". What kind of definition is that?!
Another guy claims that Israel is an apartheid state and when asked what apartheid means, he says "its what israel is doing to palestians since 75 years" and thats all he is able to express.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom