• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hamas terrorists infiltrated Israel. 1400+ killed, 2400+ wounded, 240+ abducted. Israel declares war

Status
Not open for further replies.

cormack12

Gold Member
The blast door was breached a few hours ago, and the IDF is in the inner tunnels of Al Shifa Hospital. We will probably see some footage tomorrow.

This just gives time for Israel to set up a movie studio and film some fake movies tonight.

/s

By the end of the week these tunnels will be known as the Gazan underground railroad for heroic freedom fighters to escape their open air prison.

Last edited:

DrKeo

"IDF dug up entire underground in the past week and planted weapons there"

It won't matter. Narrative won't change for any of them. I just stopped caring.
I don't care anymore, I just want to see what it looks like. I've been hearing about the Al Shifa underground bunker for over a decade, I want to see it.

The IDF has put a lot of chips on the "command center under Al Shifa" card, and I want to see it come to fruition.

Last edited:

cormack12

Gold Member
I don't care anymore, I just want to see what it looks like. I've been hearing about the Al Shifa underground bunker for over a decade, I want to see it.

The IDF has put a lot of chips on the "command center under Al Shifa" card, and I want to see it come to fruition.
television-pip-raye-sux

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
IDF Spox just said they found it in a Mosque.
Not a school. For the sake of PR you'll have people stating 'oh, that bad IDF blew up a mosque.' I think one less religious rat cave in this world will bring much needed peace.
Turkey is sending terrorists. Israel is at a declared war so rules are not the same as 2010.

Turkey? The same country which also suffered one of the worst natural disasters ever this year in their history. Usually when there's a national natural disaster, normal people come together in humility to rebuild. Yet, they're going to take that paddle boat to Gaza? Someone remove color from that photo and throw on a sepia filter reading: "Last know photo of Ship to Gaza." Bunch of Turkish die in a terrible earthquake and now they deliberately take that turd boat out to be atomized. Moon god will be proud of them.

Cyberpunkd

Not a school. For the sake of PR you'll have people stating 'oh, that bad IDF blew up a mosque.' I think one less religious rat cave in this world will bring much needed peace.

Turkey? The same country which also suffered one of the worst natural disasters ever this year in their history. Usually when there's a national natural disaster, normal people come together in humility to rebuild. Yet, they're going to take that paddle boat to Gaza? Someone remove color from that photo and throw on a sepia filter reading: "Last know photo of Ship to Gaza." Bunch of Turkish die in a terrible earthquake and now they deliberately take that turd boat out to be atomized. Moon god will be proud of them.
And that excuse of a country is a NATO member. Ataturk is rolling in his grave. At least we stopped the idea of them joining the EU.

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
They can have all their prisoners back, including 6k men, who are all living better in our prisons than Gaza/WB.

The deal is bad because of 5 days of ceasefire, which will allow Hamas to rearm and rethink. Last ceasefire we were inside they kidnapped soldiers.

I just hope our leaders know what they are doing. During that ceasefire we should bomb the crap out of Hezbollah.

Wildebeest

Funny thing is that they expect Israel to stop flying drones... like they would even notice some UAV hovering miles up the in the sky. And I'll bet you they will break the ceasefire in a single day by shooting rockets.
You can bet plenty of the "peace protestors" begging for an immediate ceasefire will be celebrating when the first rocket is fired back at Israel.

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
They have gifs of the Thai workers being beheaded. If this is from Hamas it’s unbelievable. It almost looks like trolling.
It is. I don't know where donations go.

But hopefully some purple heads donate. If someone has an account on the purple place, I would put that in and ask people to donate to Hamas.

Last edited:

Thaedolus

It's not 100 though. It's more than 50. That means they still have leverage to demand more.
Well whatever the exact calculus ends up being, it seems like a prudent course of action right now

-of paramount importance, especially if it’s your baby being held: get hostages back
-save innocent Palestinians (yes, they do exist)
-probably minimal Hamas regrouping time which could at least be partially offset by additional IDF prep time/intelligence gathering
-Israel gets a PR win to shut up the pro-Palestine voices, or at least show how absurd they are screaming “genocide.”

I know nobody has an appetite for what seems like any kind of concession after 10/7 but this could very well be the best course of action right now

tommib

It is. I don't know where donations go.

But hopefully some purple heads donate. If someone has an account on the purple place, I would put that in and ask people to donate to Hamas.
And we all know they would. The hate of the jews and Israel is through the roof on that idiotic forum.

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
Turkey has serious issues with economy.
And it'll only get worse for them. That's why they named the country Turkey. Can't helping being what they are.
CLfSJyC.jpg

I.hope this isn't true. The part about releasing prisoners by Israel. They need to obliterate these fuckers.
That's not a deal whatsoever and anyone reading who's making the offer. This is a terrorist leader. Can that be trusted at all? It's always give us hundreds of our civilians (which they don't care about) and we'll give you what a few hostages.
They can have all their prisoners back, including 6k men, who are all living better in our prisons than Gaza/WB.

The deal is bad because of 5 days of ceasefire, which will allow Hamas to rearm and rethink. Last ceasefire we were inside they kidnapped soldiers.

I just hope our leaders know what they are doing. During that ceasefire we should bomb the crap out of Hezbollah.
A ceasefire means nothing less than that to Hamas. They've already stated as a whole they're going to repeat the attacks again, again and again. No fool would trust a 'Hamas leader' (fancy title for a terrorist) to negotiate. They had decades of negotiation but they want a ceasefire in the midst of a war? Then what? Once the hostages are returned, the world's going to try pushing Israel to ceasefire the same. This is a trap.

Here's RFK, the man with the highest favorability rating of anyone running for president, speaking about Israel. That closing statement is a far cry from the "both sides" comments that some politicians have been making. He talks about how in Palestine you will get the death penelty for selling land to a Jewish person, and ultimately questions how holding Israel to an absurd double standard could be anything other than antisemitism.

We've had several examples of statements from politicians speaking about Israel in this thread, and I think this is one of the best.

Happosai

Hold onto your panties

I'm unsure how to share the video alone. The video shows how IDF helped vacate gaza occupants safely before the Al-Shifa operation. The caption on the post reads:

"Israel does everything it can to protect innocent lives. Hamas does everything it can to end them."

Last edited:

tommib

Here's RFK, the man with the highest favorability rating of anyone running for president, speaking about Israel. That closing statement is a far cry from the "both sides" comments that some politicians have been making. He talks about how in Palestine you will get the death penelty for selling land to a Jewish person, and ultimately questions how holding Israel to an absurd double standard could be anything other than antisemitism.

We've had several examples of statements from politicians speaking about Israel in this thread, and I think this is one of the best.

Having said all of that, this man was spreading conspiracies about how Covid was designed to not affect Jews:

Having said all of that, this man was spreading conspiracies about how Covid was designed to not affect Jews:
I'm not about to get a debate over this, which I personally feel is ultimately a hit-piece and a bad faith intentional misrepresentation. I'm posting an interview of what the man actually said about Israel, not an interpretation of it, and not an article about it. If you want to talk about this, please take it to the covid thread or something. This will be my last post in this thread about RFK, unless it specifically relates to his comments about the ongoing situation in Israel and Palestine.

Last edited:
This deal is BS. All it will do is give Hamas time to rearm and re think their positions.

The prisoner swap? BS. Remember Gilad Shalit deal? One kidnapped IDF soldier for a thousand Hamas prisoners! Wanna know who one of those prisoners became? The current leader of Hamas.

Let that sink in.

Last edited:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Israel has to continue the opperation after the ceasefire ends. The main goal is eradicate Hamas and that has to happen. Otherwise we have no reason to continue in this country, people will riot.

We can't listen to the world, we have to say f u.
Exactly. A ceasefire just gives the terrorists time to regroup.

When 9/11 happened, I didnt see anyone tell the US to hold back on the war on terrorism. And the US incident is a lot more isolated in the kind of terrorism as a one off day of plane crashes. Its not like Israel with Hamas over the border doing Red Dawn landings complete with terrorists gliding in by air.

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
Exactly. Hamas exists because they the territory they can control. Without territory they are just a rogue terrorist group. Isis collapsed the moment they lost all their lands.
Control is really the word for what they've been doing. Had Israel been the power in that land we know how much better everyone have been treated. Every nation that gets overtaken by jihads or sharia (or both) turns to filth. Whatever collapsed from ISIS is now Hamas, despite what contrary news journalists will say. Hamas (see my colon reference a few pages back) are just the current operators but the terrorist mindset (that's being polite) is no different.

laynelane

Another one.gif

It's great to see this real world consequence for her and others, especially since it shows the difference between the twitter/Reddit, etc. bubble and the majority worldview in this matter.

Edited to add relevant information in terms of her activities and words:

The Dead Man Walking Oscar winner has been present at several pro-Palestinian rallies where she made several remarks that included, “There are a lot of people afraid of being Jewish at this time, and are getting a taste of what it feels like to be a Muslim in this country.” She also went on to repost on X a pro-Palestinian post from Pink Floyd’s Roger Waters, who has been criticized over the years for his antisemitic remarks.

Last edited:

laynelane

Aside from the person named in the article's title, this caught my attention:

The director of University of Alberta's sexual assault centre was replaced after endorsing the letter.

On social media platform X, formerly called Twitter, the Centre for Israel and Jewish Affairs thanked the University of Alberta for its "decisive action" and asked: "Shouldn't a sexual assault centre believe all victims, including the Jewish ones?"

It's disgusting that such a letter even exists. I hope people are taking note of who signed it. I know I am.

Jinzo Prime

Another one.gif

It's great to see this real world consequence for her and others, especially since it shows the difference between the twitter/Reddit, etc. bubble and the majority worldview in this matter.
Looking at the comments, shoe's on the other foot and they hate it!

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
Another one.gif

Very happy to see this. You have these long career celebs and voices who could actually do something of influence. Yet this is the what they'll be known for. By the way, when sharing these...maybe attach the specific quotes that did them in. We need them for the wall of shame.

Woggleman

For so many years you basically had to walk on eggshells or the cancel mob came after you. They came after you if you had any hint of an allegation they did not like no matter flimsy the evidence was. Now they are getting a slight taste of what they dished out and they play victim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom