• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hamas terrorists infiltrated Israel. 1400+ killed, 2400+ wounded, 240+ abducted. Israel declares war

Status
Not open for further replies.

laynelane

Very happy to see this. You have these long career celebs and voices who could actually do something of influence. Yet this is the what they'll be known for. By the way, when sharing these...maybe attach the specific quotes that did them in. We need them for the wall of shame.

Good idea. I've edited the post to add the information.

laynelane

Looking at the comments, shoe's on the other foot and they hate it!

I saw that too. There's a few reasonable comments showing up now like:

According to the FBI, there were six times as many antisemitic hate crimes as anti-Muslim hate crimes in the US in 2022. I don’t think American Jews need a lesson in what it’s like to be hated for who they are.

This comment and others like it really put into perspective how uninformed and hateful Sarandon's words were.

Last edited:

Represent.

Represent(ative) of bad opinions
Some breaking news here

So basically a pause of bombing for 4 days. A 4 day truce. hostages/prisoners to be released on both sides.
Hamas will release 50 Israeli hostages, Israel will release 150 Palesteine prisoners.

Hopefully this leads to something positive. Progress.

Last edited:

Z O N E

I hope Noa will be one of the hostages freed. I would love like everyone else for ALL the hostages to be freed, but we all knew that would never happen.

I remember watching that clip of her on the motorbike and just feeling this deep dread of helplessness.

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
I hope Noa will be one of the hostages freed. I would love like everyone else for ALL the hostages to be freed, but we all knew that would never happen.

I remember watching that clip of her on the motorbike and just feeling this deep dread of helplessness.
Think of what the families feel. 50 is not even 25%, that means Hamas has more leverage. Not to mention Hamas doesn't even know where 30-40 of them are, as many other groups and even Palestinians took people.

At least the break comes off on Thanksgiving, so it'll feel like we're taking a holiday break, and getting back to work Monday.

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
Think of what the families feel. 50 is not even 25%, that means Hamas has more leverage. Not to mention Hamas doesn't even know where 30-40 of them are, as many other groups and even Palestinians took people.

At least the break comes off on Thanksgiving, so it'll feel like we're taking a holiday break, and getting back to work Monday.
Maybe it's just me, but 4-days is a long time, terrorists don't keep truces and this will prolong efforts to stabize Gaza.

Havoc2049

Tough call on the cease fire, but I'm sure the hostages and the families of those released are greatful.

The last day of combat before the cease fire.

Embearded

Yes, but getting hostages back is a must. So it's tough decisions, and clearly we have no intel on where they keep them.
Getting the hostages back should always be a priority for serious governments.
Plus you also don't have to be so careful with bombing enemy locations.

I say take them all back and then send them meet their virgins.

cormack12

Gold Member
I'd stick a tracker in every one of those fuckers before releasing them. I do fear its just going to be cat and mouse now though.

Another 50 hostages but this time we want 300 prisoners freed. Then 800 etc.
Four days is a long time for people to travel from places and shore up numbers for Hamas too.

It's cathartic after seeing people get cancelled for spurious allegations, refusing to call a man 'she' and for a myriad other pathetic reasons that we are now seeing consequences for those actually full of hate and ignorance.

FunkMiller

2yUeYOt.jpg

AHA HA AHA HA AH HA HA HA AHA HA.

2yUeYOt.jpg

AHA HA AHA HA AH HA HA HA AHA HA.
What part of "including false references to genocide, ethnic cleansing" does this guy not understand? Because credit to Spyglass Media Group, they're not hiding their reasoning at all. Agree with it or don't, they've been very transparent about the situation.

DrKeo

Control is really the word for what they've been doing. Had Israel been the power in that land we know how much better everyone have been treated. Every nation that gets overtaken by jihads or sharia (or both) turns to filth. Whatever collapsed from ISIS is now Hamas, despite what contrary news journalists will say. Hamas (see my colon reference a few pages back) are just the current operators but the terrorist mindset (that's being polite) is no different.
Fun fact, life expectancy in:
West Bank - 76.6
Gaza - 75.7

DC - 75.3
Ohio - 75.3
Missouri - 75.1
Indiana - 75.0
South Carolina - 74.8
New Mexico - 74.5
Oklahoma - 74.1
Arkansas - 73.8
Tennessee - 73.8
Kentucky - 73.5
Alabama - 73.2
Louisiana - 73.1
West Virginia - 72.8
Mississippi - 71.9
World avg - 70.5

I heard on channel 12 that Hamas leadership only knows the whereabouts of around 80 hostages. They don't have contact with some of their people who hold a few dozen and in addition, Islamic Jihad holds a few dozen, and civilians are holding a few dozen more.

This whole thing is one big cluster fuck, and I don't think we will see more than 100 hostages getting back alive but hopefully I'm wrong.

DrKeo

Short and interesting thread by an ex-Gaza reporter:

edit:
This is the previous post he is talking about. Another short and interesting thread including an image of Hamas members in uniform in the hospital.

Last edited:

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
I'd stick a tracker in every one of those fuckers before releasing them. I do fear its just going to be cat and mouse now though.

Another 50 hostages but this time we want 300 prisoners freed. Then 800 etc.
Four days is a long time for people to travel from places and shore up numbers for Hamas too.

It's cathartic after seeing people get cancelled for spurious allegations, refusing to call a man 'she' and for a myriad other pathetic reasons that we are now seeing consequences for those actually full of hate and ignorance.
This is a mistake (trucing with Hamas). Their billionaire heads are protected and that's not the only force back building as they 'exchange.' Nope, you've got Iran ready to move and Hezbollah in the North. The math here too regardless of what anyone says to justify it is just stupid. 300 prisoners freed (the ones who are going back in to further this war) for 50 hostages (if there are even 50 left alive since we're well over a month into this). This again, is caving into Western pressure just like what had happened with the whole 2-state solution discussions prior to the attacks on the 7th.

But, they've chosen to 'truce' with terrorists which endangers all Jews in Israel. I agree with you 100%, put trackers on them and embed those somewhere that they cannot be extracted. At one point or another, majority of those 300 will just scurry back to Hamas and be obliterated. I just don't see the point of all this.

Also question: they're 'pausing' for a truce. You don't hear of pauses in the middle of a war and goal was to eliminate Hamas and rescue hostages. Not exchange terrorists for hostages. So how are they going to 'restart' this war if Hamas has enough allies to start their next attack? 4-days is plenty of time for them to do that with nations like Qatar and Iran paying the bill and the weapons rolling into Gaza by the minute.
Are we laughing at the underlined part or the not-underlined part?

aDfXuqH.jpg
What? What in the world is she talking about? Spaniard colonization? If she's not indigenous Mexican then she's never seen a generation of her family that was colonized. I'm as American as deep fried apple pie but I've lived in Mexico 7-years. The majority of middle-class Mexicans actually love to compare themselves to Spaniards and other Europeans. That's why you'll never see a Mexican commercial or advert with dark skinned people. You see blonde haired, blue eyed European white-washing, which society down here is proud of that commercial racism.

By the way, I've been watching the very few idiots here in Mexico get shutdown within minutes after making anti-Semitic remarks. It's not tolerated in this country (pro-Palestine propaganda).

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
Fun fact, life expectancy in:
West Bank - 76.6
Gaza - 75.7

DC - 75.3
Ohio - 75.3
Missouri - 75.1
Indiana - 75.0
South Carolina - 74.8
New Mexico - 74.5
Oklahoma - 74.1
Arkansas - 73.8
Tennessee - 73.8
Kentucky - 73.5
Alabama - 73.2
Louisiana - 73.1
West Virginia - 72.8
Mississippi - 71.9
World avg - 70.5
What's the point? There are 3rd world nations who have people hitting these numbers. How is life expectancy going to point toward the health of a nation. Way back in the early pages of the thread, someone shared photos of many of the countries (before Islam) and how these were places Westerners could actually travel to. They looked beautiful. Point I was making, every country that's fallen under Islam has turned to filth. Not sure where your sources are but, yes...you can survive 75-years living in that filth too.

Edit (found one): Case in point, photos of Iran before the Islamic revolution

Last edited:

DrKeo

What's the point? There are 3rd world nations who have people hitting these numbers. How is life expectancy going to point toward the health of a nation. Way back in the early pages of the thread, someone shared photos of many of the countries (before Islam) and how these were places Westerners could actually travel to. They looked beautiful. Point I was making, every country that's fallen under Islam has turned to filth. Not sure where your sources are but, yes...you can survive 75-years living in that filth too.

Edit (found one): Case in point, photos of Iran before the Islamic revolution
I'm actually saying the opposite, that ironically under Israel's control, the Palestinians have better lives than most Muslims in the Middle East.

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
I'm actually saying the opposite, that ironically under Israel's control, the Palestinians have better lives than most Muslims in the Middle East.
Wasn't sure since you'd only listed Gaza and West Bank as some people have the thought that Hamas (in Gaza's case) were being taken care of by...Hamas. Thanks for the clarification but that's the reality too. Israel gave them everything. To your point, this is because you'll not find a nation or even a business which is Jewish operated which is in shambles the way you do with the islamic trash. I tried posting it yesterday but as many now know, IDF (Israel) vacated the Al-Shifa hospital and brought in 1st world medical care before entering in. It's documented and what did Hamas do for those in the hospital? How many was Hamas paying for electricity, supplies, etc? Nothing. The people were their human shields and that's where you'll find life expectancy drops. By the way, check out that link because most won't even believe Iran looked like that.

FYI -- have a friend whose parents were born in pre-Islamic revolution Iran. They're not Muslim and the destruction of their civility lead them to taking their wealth to the U.S.

DrKeo

Wasn't sure since you'd only listed Gaza and West Bank as some people have the thought that Hamas (in Gaza's case) were being taken care of by...Hamas. Thanks for the clarification but that's the reality too. Israel gave them everything. To your point, this is because you'll not find a nation or even a business which is Jewish operated which is in shambles the way you do with the islamic trash. I tried posting it yesterday but as many now know, IDF (Israel) vacated the Al-Shifa hospital and brought in 1st world medical care before entering in. It's documented and what did Hamas do for those in the hospital? How many was Hamas paying for electricity, supplies, etc? Nothing. The people were their human shields and that's where you'll find life expectancy drops. By the way, check out that link because most won't even believe Iran looked like that.

FYI -- have a friend whose parents were born in pre-Islamic revolution Iran. They're not Muslim and the destruction of their civility lead them to taking their wealth to the U.S.
Israel also renovated and expanded El Shifa in the 80s. That's where the false "Israel built the Hamas headquarters" conspiracy theory came from. When Israel expanded the hospital, they did it under Israeli law which makes an underground shelter ward mandatory. Hamas took over that ward, made it their headquarters and expanded it with more levels and connected it to their tunnel system.

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
Israel also renovated and expanded El Shifa in the 80s. That's where the false "Israel built the Hamas headquarters" conspiracy theory came from. When Israel expanded the hospital, they did it under Israeli law which makes an underground shelter ward mandatory. Hamas took over that ward, made it their headquarters and expanded it with more levels and connected it to their tunnel system.
Yep. The experts who were making the conspiracy theories oversighted how easy it was to see where 'someone (Hamas)' had clearly started new construction. Israel's architects had a very clear shelter ward. You look at that recent footage into the Hamas tunnels though and it looks like rats dug it out. Also...only a moron would say Israel put blast proof doors down there with firearm openings.
It's tragic to see once great civilizations devolve so much.
Take any Islamic nation. It's not just Middle East either. Southern Philippines (which was poor but not that bad) and Indonesia too. Anything slapped under theocracy is going to look bad infrastructurally depending how deep they're in it. However, Islam takes things a step beyond.

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
The ceasefire start tmrw at 10AM JST.
Do we think Hamas is really going to honor that and nothing will back build from their supply chain during that time? Like I said, the numbers seem extremely unproportionate for this 'deal'. Hearing many other Israeli's too in my business network who are super pissed about this. Mission is to free hostages, but if there's even a hair of Hamas power intact in Gaza; then I'll say this once more and not again...this will likely set things further back. Ceasefire should have been a worst case scenario cause and should be aided with heavy surveillance. Let's not forget Hamas swore they'll repeat the 7th again, again and again. Hope everyone is super alert of every border in Israel during this time and everything is monitored in that time.

Not sure if this is something any of us knows. Is there a way they can freeze inbound flights, freight from Egyptian or other borders and such during that time?

Faust

Perpetually Tired
Do we think Hamas is really going to honor that and nothing will back build from their supply chain during that time? Like I said, the numbers seem extremely unproportionate for this 'deal'. Hearing many other Israeli's too in my business network who are super pissed about this. Mission is to free hostages, but if there's even a hair of Hamas power intact in Gaza; then I'll say this once more and not again...this will likely set things further back. Ceasefire should have been a worst case scenario cause and should be aided with heavy surveillance. Let's not forget Hamas swore they'll repeat the 7th again, again and again. Hope everyone is super alert of every border in Israel during this time and everything is monitored in that time.

Not sure if this is something any of us knows. Is there a way they can freeze inbound flights, freight from Egyptian or other borders and such during that time?
Hopefully they placed trackers on the murderers and extemists. Let them lead to Hamas strongholds for further operations once the ceasefire is over.

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
Hopefully they placed trackers on the murderers and extemists. Let them lead to Hamas strongholds for further operations once the ceasefire is over.
Not all of them are from Gaza, some are actual Israeli citizens. Some are neighbors of the people they stabbed.

I think there's more scrutiny, but there are def more shit hiding below Gaza. I hope IDF is alert, smart, and vigilant.

They can release all the prisoners from our prisons, we literally give them better lives here than they had in Gaza.

Faust

Perpetually Tired
Not all of them are from Gaza, some are actual Israeli citizens. Some are neighbors of the people they stabbed.

I think there's more scrutiny, but there are def more shit hiding below Gaza. I hope IDF is alert, smart, and vigilant.

They can release all the prisoners from our prisons, we literally give them better lives here than they had in Gaza.
That is… sad to hear. I can’t imagine finding out your neighbor is so vile that they immediately take opportunity to kill/harm those around them.

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
Not much time left to go till we find out. Trackers should be mandatory unless IDF wants to see these people in a final showdown. You're likely not going to see the Israeli prisoners coming out beaten half to death, starved or violated. I'm a bit nervous to see what condition the hostages are actually in after that much time...

That brings up a similar question though. If they were neighbors of the people they stabbed, were they still part of the massacre on the 7th but from inside Israel's borders. If that's the case, no need in letting them back out into Israel. Slap a tracker on them and send them in with Hamas if that's who they did that for.

Well, let me ask you this. We know there's some heinous stuff we haven't seen yet below Gaza. How long in years before 2023 has Hamas had to plan this and we know who their supplies were/and still are? Looking at a good bit of time for them to have been planning this out. There's more to come out of the woodwork in Gaza yet. Nothing IDF finds will surprise me at this point either given anything to Hamas can be a shield.

Well, that'd be true if these were people tried for crimes not tied to jihads and such. Otherwise, I'd be cautious about where exactly they're being released to and under what level of security surveillance.

jason10mm

Gold Member
I suspect the ceasefire will see Hamas do everything possible to provoke an IDF response just so they can launch a PR campaign that "The IDF broke the deal!".

But getting back hostages is a major priority, obviously.

Hopefully the guy turning over the prisioners has COVID, let these jokers take THAT back to their hovels!

Urban

Their husbands, fathers, brothers, grandfathers, uncles, cousins will stay captive.

I looked for the Name "Noa" but sadly she is not on the list. I remember the Video where she was on a Bike and she screamed for help while being kidnapped. I think she said something like "please dont kill me". That look of her still haunts me and i hope she still lives and comes out alive.

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
And Hamas will fire a big barrage of rockets at 9:55 AM, as they always do before a ceasefire starts.
I know we're talking somewhat sarcastic but I really don't want this to happen. All the effort that's been put in since early October; we can afford to lose an inch of integrity of power against Hamas. They're aware too that someone will likely try a PR stunt, so cameras will be rolling on IDFs end this time.

DrKeo

I know we're talking somewhat sarcastic but I really don't want this to happen. All the effort that's been put in since early October; we can afford to lose an inch of integrity of power against Hamas. They're aware too that someone will likely try a PR stunt, so cameras will be rolling on IDFs end this time.
I wasn't sarcastic. Ask anyone who lives in Israel, right before every ceasefire they fire a barrage of rockets and the Israeli government does nothing about it. I'm sure they will do it tomorrow morning too. I told my 8yo to be ready for it when he is at school tomorrow.

edit:
Check it out, Google translated these reports:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom