• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hamas terrorists infiltrated Israel. 1400+ killed, 2400+ wounded, 240+ abducted. Israel declares war

Status
Not open for further replies.

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
Has this ever happened before? was there ever kids kidnapped?

Everyone is on edge, glued to the screens now, hopefully they all come home safely. I can't believe they will be the same.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
Pfft. I think they are. Qatar is super rich, and money talks.
Shin Bet spent over 20 years stalking and then assassinating murderers of innocents no matter where they were. With over 1400 victims? There is no place on Earth these worms can go and hide. Nowhere.

Also Shin Bet really loves a close up head shot with a suppressed .22. Bullet ricochets inside the skull instead of exiting the head. That's what waiting for the terrorists in hiding.

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
Saw this on StandWithUs this morning.

After 47 days: The body of Shani Gabay, who was announced missing since the Hamas Massacre on October 7th, in southern Israel, has been identified. Her family has been updated. May her memory forever be a blessing.
OAdVMfI.jpg

Apocryphon

Or we can start at the root of the problem and cut relations with countries like Saudi Arabia, while at the same time normalising the relations with Iran that acts as a counterbalance in the region.
Iran? Unless “normalizing the relations” is code for fomenting revolution to overthrow the oppressive theocracy that has been in power there for the last 40 years then no thanks.. 😂 Iran is currently the biggest cause of destabilization in the region and you’re insane if you think otherwise.

Cyberpunkd

Iran? Unless “normalizing the relations” is code for fomenting revolution to overthrow the oppressive theocracy that has been in power there for the last 40 years then no thanks.. 😂 Iran is currently the biggest cause of destabilization in the region and you’re insane if you think otherwise.
How is it worse than Wahhabism coming from SA? Who is responsible for 9/11?

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
The whole Israeli military media campaign about "There's a Hamas command centre under al-Shifa hospital" as a justification / pretext to murdering thousands of *additional* innocent children was wholly unnecessary. There was no Hamas command centre and Israel knew it. It's a really bad look for Israel, and has to have earned them the ire of even their staunchest allies. Turns out it was Israel who built the tunnel under the hospital (which is how they knew about it), and also Israel who built a small room under there as well in 1983. IDF spend days unsealing it last week -found it empty and unused, as expected - then launches a full court press of social media pictures and videos of a sink and toilet, a narrow tunnel that leads to them, and the one small room with two single prison-sized rack beds. That they put there. "Irrefutable proof", they proclaim (too loudly) of a Hamas command centre. They are trying so hard to save face but man, this debacle has to be making some allies uncomfortable rn.
I say this as someone who wants Hamas exterminated, just for clarification.
Al-Shifa was run by a top Hamas member you dumb piece of shit. Do you really believe that terrorist turdfuck was giving out legit numbers? A fucking top ranking Hamas member ran the whole thing. It's a fucking front for the rats of Hamas. Come on. What are you going to say now? I know, the media is lying right and everything Hamas is chill amirite? Come with your rebuttal if you have balls at least.

Apocryphon

How is it worse than Wahhabism coming from SA? Who is responsible for 9/11?
One is no better than the other and neither has a place in western society, but regionally Iran have more influence and have been far more aggressively pursuing destabilization. Saudi can get it too, but I think the hope is that capitalism will moderate SA over time. As a state, Iran is currently the bigger threat.

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
Ceasefire basically allows Hamas to come up with something nefarious again as it is obviously that Hamas realizes that Israel want to erase it, so any ceasefire will basically gives Hamas time to create more trouble.
Trouble's brewing for sure. Especially since Hamas' Qatar overseers have the ability to command them to do something offensive. Not to worry though. IDF is well aware that they're looking for cracks to slip through qnd they've put the rat poison out this time. Hamas will not get their 'again' moment with Israel.

Last edited:

LordOfChaos

Those 8 Indian ex-navy officers who were sentenced to death for allegedly passing attack information to Israel had India's appeal against it accepted by Qatar. Well, I'm glad at least that subplot didn't escalate.

Those 8 Indian ex-navy officers who were sentenced to death for allegedly passing attack information to Israel had India's appeal against it accepted by Qatar. Well, I'm glad at least that subplot didn't escalate.

I think something should be done about Qatar sooner or later.

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
And it's probably not going to happen. Although typical to most islamic countries whose populous are mostly impoverished; leaders & international business is pretty high in demand. There are few first world countries not doing business under the table with Qatar (which when speaking I intentionally mispronounce as 'kay-tarr' because I think they're all bastards) and of course, FIFA was part of that dirty money too. I agree, something should be done as the billionaire heads which IDF needs to cut off are mostly there in Qatar. It'd take much higher power and incentive to do something about them...and I don't see that happening. As it relates to Israel, if no one wants to see this again; muslim arabic countries should be completely vacated from the West Bank and Gaza. You put the same occupants back in as before and see which muslim extremist party they'll vote in over and over again. Realistic solutions. Send people who believe in that dirtbag theocracy to countries that accept it and don't let them into stable countries period.

The West has a lot to learn about 'tolerance' when it comes to a religion based on terrorism as nearly every powerful country has had some type of terrorist instance which points to...da-da-dum --> islam in the past 24-years. It's particularly unwise that you put people in who've had a mission to kill all Jews in their indoctrination since the 7th century onward. So what we've seen since the 7th is the most extreme in the 21st-century; this is nothing new to what they've (islam / hamas and the like) for centuries now. It's a religion of violence and it's rightful place is behind bars and not protected under anyone's amendments.

Happosai

Hold onto your panties

You could tell how he (Hamas supporter) came striding down that he felt the officer was either bluffing or he wanted to take one for his friends on social. That tackle certain hurt and it'd be funny to see his follow-up video of him crying with a bruised butt. These people are an adult age too from the looks of it. Why are they not out working (talking about all these pro-terror supporters)? If they're unemployed, plenty of volunteer work at prisons and such.

wa600

Browsing through twitter I found this lady and since I'm not from the UK I have no idea how their parliament works and how important she is, but this is the first tweet I saw from her:

So I browsed a bit through her history and other than apparently being a 'Member of Parliament for Leicester East', calling herself a feminist, posting about some trans day, she is mostly labeling Israels actions as war crimes and whats happening in Gaza a genocide. So I got really curious what she posted on that specific day:

Really fucked up. What happened on Oct 7 fits the definition of genocide. Yet she blames the victims of that day.
What a bizarre world we live in. People get cancelled for claiming that trans women are not the same as women born as female, but siding with terrorists is absolutely okay.

Browsing through twitter I found this lady and since I'm not from the UK I have no idea how their parliament works and how important she is, but this is the first tweet I saw from her:

So I browsed a bit through her history and other than apparently being a 'Member of Parliament for Leicester East', calling herself a feminist, posting about some trans day, she is mostly labeling Israels actions as war crimes and whats happening in Gaza a genocide. So I got really curious what she posted on that specific day:

Really fucked up. What happened on Oct 7 fits the definition of genocide. Yet she blames the victims of that day.
What a bizarre world we live in. People get cancelled for claiming that trans women are not the same as women born as female, but siding with terrorists is absolutely okay.

Without going into too much into our politics, she currently holds little to no power, thank god.
By the looks of it, she was voted in whilst being part of a much larger party (think democrat/republican), then went bat shit insane, got booted out of that party and is just holding on as an independent, until the next election in Leicester, where someone else will be a representative of that town/city

Very few of our MP's hold "real" power, especially if your not part of the 2 big parties

She's an idiot with idiotic politics/views

Last edited:

Lord Panda

The Sea is Always Right

Qatar peddling themselves as mediators and putting up the good-guy-peace-broker image is laughable to the extreme.

All the while their Al Jazeera is clearly embedded with Hamas, and they are harbouring the Hamas leadership. These Arab states are long overdue for a reckoning.

Last edited:

winjer

Gold Member

I can we can envision how would WW2 have looked like in the modern age:messenger_downcast_sweat:

Not only the Red Cross helped hiding the Holocaust, while it was happening, but after the war, they helped many Nazi officials to hide and escape trial.

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
This is the problem Israel is facing and Hamas is not. The world holds us accountable but treats Hamas as infants, kinda like what's happening in other places where the "smart" people think others are stupid.

Like I've said before, religion is what fuels Hamas. Islam. These people can't be trusted in any country. Really getting sick of their mantras on occupation. That's exactly what every jihad has done to the nations which were overthrown for 'allah'. They are the occupants and best get out. Nobody wants them and they're problematic everywhere they go.

winjer

Gold Member
Like I've said before, religion is what fuels Hamas. Islam. These people can't be trusted in any country. Really getting sick of their mantras on occupation. That's exactly what every jihad has done to the nations which were overthrown for 'allah'. They are the occupants and best get out. Nobody wants them and they're problematic everywhere they go.

Wait until the Muslim community starts demanding a two state solution in Europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom