• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hamas terrorists infiltrated Israel. 1400+ killed, 2400+ wounded, 240+ abducted. Israel declares war

Status
Not open for further replies.

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
I wasn't sarcastic. Ask anyone who lives in Israel, right before every ceasefire they fire a barrage of rockets and the Israeli government does nothing about it. I'm sure they will do it tomorrow morning too. I told my 8yo to be ready for it when he is at school tomorrow.
Do you have a fortified shelter or somewhere to go? Seems like no one should be outside tomorrow in Israel. This creeps me out the more I read into it. The fact that they've had over 12-hours of planning since this was announced is a lot of time...

DrKeo

Do you have a fortified shelter or somewhere to go? Seems like no one should be outside tomorrow in Israel. This creeps me out the more I read into it. The fact that they've had over 12-hours of planning since this was announced is a lot of time...
Most Israelis do. I have a safe room in my apartment, my little girl has a safe room in her kindergarten and my boy has a big shelter in his elementary school. That's just how life is over here, every kid knows what to do when the sirens go off.

Woggleman

I can't figure out how to post links from a phone but Andrew Tate was just on Piers Morgan pretty much defending Hamas. I wonder what the ultra woke crowd will make of being on the same side as him.

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
That brings up a similar question though. If they were neighbors of the people they stabbed, were they still part of the massacre on the 7th but from inside Israel's borders. If that's the case, no need in letting them back out into Israel. Slap a tracker on them and send them in with Hamas if that's who they did that for.
The released are not people who were part of the massacre. They are people who stabbed or tried to kill Jews, but are from the West Bank, East Jerusalem, or Israel proper.

Well, let me ask you this. We know there's some heinous stuff we haven't seen yet below Gaza. How long in years before 2023 has Hamas had to plan this and we know who their supplies were/and still are? Looking at a good bit of time for them to have been planning this out. There's more to come out of the woodwork in Gaza yet. Nothing IDF finds will surprise me at this point either given anything to Hamas can be a shield.
The tunnels themselves have been years in the making. They actually went thru a tunnel and captured Gilad Shalit in 2006! So yeah, they had this idea for a long time, and several people in Israel had brought up this could happen even in 2015.

Also, sad to say, the ceasefire has been moved to Friday. I can't imagine what the families of the kidnapped are going through, we are dealign with a psychopath leader of an psychotic org.

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
I can't figure out how to post links from a phone but Andrew Tate was just on Piers Morgan pretty much defending Hamas. I wonder what the ultra woke crowd will make of being on the same side as him.
It's the horseshoe theory as we've said. The people on the far-left and far-right support Hamas because they hate the Jews, each with their own reason.

Dynasty8

Because he's a Muslim. He's bias as fuck, will never admit any wrongdoing when it goes against his "faith".

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended

You seriously think "the ultra-woke" side with Andrew Tate?!?!

That's a take I never thought I'd ever see....

I came to the last page to see any news and... Nothing has really changed. It's gotten worse. I never should have come back. Those pics, man! I'm not sleeping well tonight. :'(

Just now for us in Northern Israel. Huge rocket and missle barrage. Had 30 seconds to get to a bomb shelter. F you Hizbollah animals
44ik8u4.jpg

FunkMiller

Purely in terms of defending Hamas, it’s apparent that they do. Tate’s refusal to call Hamas terrorists was exactly the same as Jeremy Corbyn’s.

I have to wonder what the incels think of their hero coming out in favour of terrorists.

Last edited:

They also side with Putin, so wrap your head around that one. They're both anti-Israel. Also China, Obama, and Trudeau, to name a few others. At least to some degree or another.

On the pro-Israel side, we have some strange bedfellows as well, such as Joe Biden, Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton, Ben Shapiro, Bill Maher, and RFK.

Last edited:

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
They also side with Putin, so wrap your head around that one. They're both anti-Israel. Also China, Obama, and Trudeau, to name a few others. At least to some degree or another.

On the pro-Israel side, we have some strange bedfellows as well, such as Joe Biden, Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton, Ben Shapiro, Bill Maher, and RFK.
Also add John Fetterman, which I never thought would not only be pro-Israel but vehemently so. Plus, Destiny which I learned is bi and now I wanna reach out and ask him out.

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
At some point I always drill down people who speak on a subject, they are either stupid (+uninformed) or intentionally stupid.

She's asking if it's Israel's fault that they want more for each of us. Nobody tell her how many we released for one soldier (1000+:1)

Last edited:

Thaedolus

At some point I always drill down people who speak on a subject, they are either stupid (+uninformed) or intentionally stupid.

She's asking if it's Israel's fault that they want more for each of us. Nobody tell her how many we released for one soldier (1000+:1)

I was just about to post this, just fucking astonishing the lengths people will go to and the mental gymnastics they’ll perform to turn something on the Israelis

jason10mm

Gold Member
I was just about to post this, just fucking astonishing the lengths people will go to and the mental gymnastics they’ll perform to turn something on the Israelis
Agreed. Imagine THE OUTRAGE if Israel suggested that they would execute 1 convicted palestinian prisoner for every hostsge that dies (much less all the innocents killed on 7 oct).

Of course Israel won't do it because A. They are humane, B.its not justice, but most importantly C Hamas and their allies dont give a shit how many of their own people die.

nkarafo

I mean, of course one innocent person's life is worth a lot more than a terrorist scumbag's life. The later doesn't even have any worth. So if you only count their lives as mere currency, Hamas is getting robbed.

The issue is that these terrorists are imprisoned and each such imprisonment is very valuable because it protects innocent people's valuable lives.

The trade is still worth though, as long as IDF doesn't stop fighting after that. In fact, it might even be a good thing in the end since the released terrorists will have more chances to get killed in a battle later on. A dead terrorist is more valuable than an imprisoned one and IDF will not look as bad as if they killed them while imprisoned. So that's two birds with one stone, hopefully.

Toots

Gold Member
At this point, those who find excuses to hamas terrorists do it knowingly, of their own volition.
Everything else is just cheap rationalization to make the incredibly stupid argument "i want peace and justice so i support terrorists" fit.

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
The released are not people who were part of the massacre. They are people who stabbed or tried to kill Jews, but are from the West Bank, East Jerusalem, or Israel proper.

The tunnels themselves have been years in the making. They actually went thru a tunnel and captured Gilad Shalit in 2006! So yeah, they had this idea for a long time, and several people in Israel had brought up this could happen even in 2015.

Also, sad to say, the ceasefire has been moved to Friday. I can't imagine what the families of the kidnapped are going through, we are dealign with a psychopath leader of an psychotic org.
I was reading the prisoner list (of those getting released) last night. It'd be hard to discern but I wouldn't doubt some had involvement in the planning. Some of those dates arrested and charges seem telling. I've read more on this and it hurts too. Talking about the reason for this ceasefire. I don't think Israel wanted this nor anyone else supporting. I think the idealistic goal was take down Hamas in a way that was so tactical, they'd hopefully rescue the still living hostages themselves. The West just won't shut up though. I also put more blame on Western countries for decades of pressuring Israel to 2-state. That would have never even come to discussion if the Western world wasn't coddling islamic terrorists.

Looking at AJUMP23s share below. People were already jumping to conclusions on Al-Shifa being a false flag stating: there was nothing there but a few weapons and supplies. My post here said that it'd be best not to comment further until we know everything...and now we're seeing Hamas at work again. Those tunnels were built over a period of years too. Didn't happen yesterday. What all of the commentators in favor of palestine are not considering is: what if that was happening in our country? Think about. France, the U.K., the U.S. and many more have an extremely large muslim population. If there was an area they claimed as a 'state' in the U.S., can you imagine what they'd do there?

Well...the attacks from the North seem like clear that everyone's aware that the date was changed. These scumbags actually think they're going to overtake Israel before that time too? It's pathetic. Israel will never fall.

Gaza tunnel tour.

Just a basement though if it's one of our twisted journalists seeing this. However, I doubt they'll watch these videos.

Happosai

Hold onto your panties

I came to the last page to see any news and... Nothing has really changed. It's gotten worse. I never should have come back. Those pics, man! I'm not sleeping well tonight. :'(
Don't come back. It's not for everyone and no one's forcing commentary. It's not about Tate being woke. Someone really did hit the nail when we say it's him protecting his religion and that's why he feels justified. One one religion right now sympathizes with Hamas and likewise wants the eradication of Jews. Best just to no click the through, unwatch or whichever if you can't handle it.

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
I love how you can't see anything the guy is shining with his flashlight.
It's overexposure. Pretty normal considering there's certain lighting there already, helmets have a light and guys is more or less using his flashlight to point out objects.
Is she a troll account or is this serious? Going to rewrite that post correctly:

"How many terrorist pigs were founded by a wheelchair user.
And have another commanding their terrorist attacks!
Lot of mental disability representation in Hamas"

Last edited:

Dynasty8

At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if this isn't a joke. Their stupidity has no limits.

Crazy how "proportionality" means nothing to them now.... Three times as many criminals are being released, but fuck the innocents who have nothing to do with this entire thing...right? And the Pro-Hamas supporters still act as if they're getting the short end of the stick here.

PaNaMa

Banned
The whole Israeli military media campaign about "There's a Hamas command centre under al-Shifa hospital" as a justification / pretext to murdering thousands of *additional* innocent children was wholly unnecessary. There was no Hamas command centre and Israel knew it. It's a really bad look for Israel, and has to have earned them the ire of even their staunchest allies. Turns out it was Israel who built the tunnel under the hospital (which is how they knew about it), and also Israel who built a small room under there as well in 1983. IDF spend days unsealing it last week -found it empty and unused, as expected - then launches a full court press of social media pictures and videos of a sink and toilet, a narrow tunnel that leads to them, and the one small room with two single prison-sized rack beds. That they put there. "Irrefutable proof", they proclaim (too loudly) of a Hamas command centre. They are trying so hard to save face but man, this debacle has to be making some allies uncomfortable rn.
I say this as someone who wants Hamas exterminated, just for clarification.

Last edited:

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
It's not a joke, alas. She's an openly pro-Hamas USC PhD student in philosophy.
Along with sociology, liberal arts...yet another PhD which would leave her jobless regardless. I guess that's one advantage to social media though. Most of these worms would be harder to document if they weren't so busy behind their keyboards. All it really takes to document half these anti-Semites now is a simple screenshot of a post like this.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Along with sociology, liberal arts...yet another PhD which would leave her jobless regardless. I guess that's one advantage to social media though. Most of these worms would be harder to document if they weren't so busy behind their keyboards. All it really takes to document half these anti-Semites now is a simple screenshot of a post like this.
I read the one paper she's published, out of curiosity:

Uses wrens as a kind of framing device since she likes birds a lot.

It's pretty bad, a combination of creative writing, pseudoscience, and gibberish.

ITeAFKx.png

And, yes, I'm probably the only person to have ever read her paper other than her advisor.

Happosai

Hold onto your panties

It's pretty bad, a combination of creative writing, pseudoscience, and gibberish.

ITeAFKx.png

And, yes, I'm probably the only person to have ever read her paper other than her advisor.
This was a very uncomfortable read which makes like 3 reads on it so far. There are all these pseudoscience 'points' drawn in which she validates herself. It's gibberish and explains plenty on her pro-Hamas post. Everything in her world is this fantasy battle. Good thing we're not at a point in technology to see people's thoughts or imagination. A hippie high on LSD could write something more coherent.

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler

ITeAFKx.png

"Comma Splicing, A Field Example, For the Uninitiated,"

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
It may be more. It could be 10 days, as there's an incentive of an extra day for more hostages released.
That's what I understood and why I mentioned it'll be a long 4-days. I've read quite a bit today and 5-10 days ceasefire is a huge setback. I'm kinda hoping that the U.S. will 'silently' obliterate any missile launchers in the North and surrounding countries who are planning around those days. We'll learn something from this. If the hostages don't all get returned alive or there's a slip-up anywhere; that'd probably be enough to say that there'll be no truce next time around until Hamas is nothing more than dust. I think any action IDF takes during this ceasefire if/when things go awry will be 100% justified.

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
This was very important to Israel

Like I said as soon as news broke on truce or ceasefire...this is a mistake or cannot be trusted. Hamas (terrorists) are going to notify Red Cross on the healthy and situation of hostages? If they had them ready for release as I know Israel has even listed the 300 criminals they're releasing; this would be a 'treaty' as some are calling it. While this exchange happens, I'd keep my finger on the trigger. They're pulling crap as usual.

Apocryphon

Nothing complicated here. One is most likely a headstrong muslim nutjob and the other isn't. Just focus on that difference and the issue will become much more simple.
This. Props to the Brazilian. Immigration generally has never been the problem. The problem is that jihadists also take advantage of the ease of movement that our immigration and refugee processes allow. Without closing our borders to specific groups of people, this isn’t a problem that can be solved by western powers. The people’s of Islamic cultures need to acknowledge en mass that a foundational component of their religion and by extension their wider culture is incompatible with the civilized world and has no place in the 21st century.

Jihadism is a sickness that probably can’t ever be cured. We need to do a better job of identifying and handling the people who subscribe to it in our societies. Every time something like this happens you wait to hear how the security services had the guy on a list or that somebody told the authorities that he had been making threats to kills people. For the best part of two decades this kind of attack has been a fairly common occurrence in Western Europe.

Cyberpunkd

Jihadism is a sickness that probably can’t ever be cured. We need to do a better job of identifying and handling the people who subscribe to it in our societies.
Or we can start at the root of the problem and cut relations with countries like Saudi Arabia, while at the same time normalising the relations with Iran that acts as a counterbalance in the region.

kittoo

Cretinously credulous
Or we can start at the root of the problem and cut relations with countries like Saudi Arabia, while at the same time normalising the relations with Iran that acts as a counterbalance in the region.

What? Saudi and emirates are the saner one right now. Look, I would've agreed with you maybe a few years back, but Iran has gone batshit insane jihadists route while, as surprising as it is, Saudi has taken the opposite route under MBS in recent years. I mean just look at their reaction to the attacks on Israel. Some lip service to Palestine but at the same time refusal to break relations with Israel (UAE, Bahrain) or refusing to completely scuttle the normalization process (Saudi). As a 'kafir (infidel)', I would feel infinitely safer in UAE or maybe even Saudi than Iran too.

And it's a good thing. Saudi is considered custodian of Islam and especially sunni Islam (which is like 90% of all Muslim population in the world). And if they reform themselves, maybe it will percolate across the Islamic world.

But Iran? Yeah fuck them (not the people but the regime. Iranian people deserve far better, especially the women).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom