• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hamas terrorists infiltrated Israel. 1400+ killed, 2400+ wounded, 240+ abducted. Israel declares war

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist

"
Khalid Mashal the leader and founding member of Hamas gave a speech today asking Muslims all around the world to do the following:

1. To show anger, especially next Friday, in Muslim countries and Also among Muslim diaspora around the world; he called it “the Friday of Al-Aqsa flood”, he said this will send a message of rage to Zionists and to America

2. He asked for financial help from all Muslims around the world; to help with their money, he called it “Financial Jihad”. He asked Muslims to give to the fighters of Gaza in order to compensate them for the destruction

3.He asked political pressure, from Muslim leaders and Muslim nations, to stop Israel’s military invasion of Gaza

4.The most important thing: He asked all Muslims around the world to carry Jihad by their souls; to fight and be martyrs for Al-Aqsa. He wants Muslims to fight against the Jews, starting with Muslims who live in the countries surrounding Israel: Jordan, Syria, Lebanon, and Egypt (but also other countries), to go to the borders and try to enter, each by his own means. He said: This is the time for Jihad to be applied on the ground rather than just in theory. He asked the Mujahedeen to go in long caravans to spell their blood on the land of Palestine.

These are his final words: Funds are important but today we are asking for your blood and souls [to be sacrificed for Palestine]
"

If I followed a religion that someone from such a public position was trying to co-opt for these purposes, I would want more than anything to denounce them and make it clear to everyone that their ideas do not represent me or my religion. I would be very enthusiastically speaking against their misrepresentation and the harm it would bring to the relations between people of my religion and the rest of the world. I would reassert my good intentions for all those who were being targeted.

Thaedolus

"
Khalid Mashal the leader and founding member of Hamas gave a speech today asking Muslims all around the world to do the following:

1. To show anger, especially next Friday, in Muslim countries and Also among Muslim diaspora around the world; he called it “the Friday of Al-Aqsa flood”, he said this will send a message of rage to Zionists and to America

2. He asked for financial help from all Muslims around the world; to help with their money, he called it “Financial Jihad”. He asked Muslims to give to the fighters of Gaza in order to compensate them for the destruction

3.He asked political pressure, from Muslim leaders and Muslim nations, to stop Israel’s military invasion of Gaza

4.The most important thing: He asked all Muslims around the world to carry Jihad by their souls; to fight and be martyrs for Al-Aqsa. He wants Muslims to fight against the Jews, starting with Muslims who live in the countries surrounding Israel: Jordan, Syria, Lebanon, and Egypt (but also other countries), to go to the borders and try to enter, each by his own means. He said: This is the time for Jihad to be applied on the ground rather than just in theory. He asked the Mujahedeen to go in long caravans to spell their blood on the land of Palestine.

These are his final words: Funds are important but today we are asking for your blood and souls [to be sacrificed for Palestine]
"

Welp time to clean the old side arm

GymWolf

Gold Member
Saw this earlier. They're not even trying to hide it. And with zero disdain or pushback by their peers, that's what privilege looks like.
I can't understand the exchange at 3:00, he says that the dude wanted to reunite all the jews to not search for them to do what? And what did she says?

I think what this did was open people's eyes to just how MUCH a sizable part of the world hates the Jews. These aren't demonstrations calling for aid, or to help refugees or anything like that, this is flat out cheering for murder. This isn't pray for the palestinians in Gaza and fuck Hamas... this is cheering for extermination.

But NGL, that music was kinda catchy.

"

"

Totally a religion of "peace", I have never seeeeeeeeeeen such a "peaceful religon" I am literally overwhelmed by peace that eminates from this religion /s They truly are fucking nutters. Look follow what ever religion you want I don't care but leave others alone.

War government established.

Israeli Prime Minister, Benjamin Netanyahu and National Unity Party Leader, Benny Gantz have announced today that an Agreement has been reached on the Establishment of an United Emergency Government as well as a War Management Cabinet that will Lead the Country until the Period of War has Ended with 4 Major Items being Agreed upon for the Government:

- The Creation of a “War Management Cabinet" with 3 Members: the Prime Minister, Defense Minister and the Chairman of the State Camp. In addition, Lieutenant Colonel Gadi Eisenkot and Minister Ron Dermer will act as Observers in the Cabinet.
- On behalf of the State Camp, 5 Ministers without a Portfolio will be added to the Political-Security Cabinet (With one of them acting as an Observer): Benny Gantz, Gideon Sa'ar, Gadi Eisenkot and 2 other Ministers. This is for the duration of the War.
- A Position in the War Management Cabinet will be Reserved for the Chairman of the Opposition, Yair Lapid if he wishes to join.
- During the War Period, No Bills or Government Decisions will be Promoted that do not concern the conduct of the War. All Senior Appointments are to be Extended during the War Period.

War clearly does help politics. Netanyahu has like 7 years of working capability left right?

GymWolf

Gold Member
Part of Islamic prophesy or maybe poetry I believe. That all Jews should flock to Israel so that "the don't have to hunt them" around the world. Charming.

(the implication is genocide if it's still not computing)
No i get that, i wanted to know the exact word he used and how she corrected him.

Mr Reasonable

Completely Unreasonable

"

"

What is going on. I've been thinking about this since I saw it 20 minutes ago. This feels like the world has changed.

Chaplain

"

Supplemental Twitter post:

F0rneus

Tears in the rain

"

"

Can't wait for this piece of garbage to be dealt with. He wants funds? I want Israel to put a number on his head. See how loyal your holy warriors are shitpiece.

DeaDPo0L84

Despicable. Their masks are completely off.

I don't care what side of the political aisle someone falls on, anyone sympathizing with terrorist needs to be called out from absolutely everyone and shamed for it.

Thaedolus

Me and my wife carry every day. Some will say "you think someone is gonna come into your work and randomly shoot you". I always respond "if I knew when I'd need a gun then I wouldn't carry, I'd just avoid that place at that time, but I don't, so I carry to be prepared".
I never really feel the need outside of camping tbh. Been years since I've even pulled a trigger. Might be time to call up my BIL and nephews to go have some target practice though.

G-Bus

Banned
They are the same thing. Either you’re willfully blind, or you’re fucking stupid.

So 40% of the people in Gaza are 14 and younger.

Is it possible to look at this any other way.

I think cheering the death of Innocents on either side is kind of fucked up. That's exactly what's going on here.

I don't live in gaza. I don't know what it's like living there with hamas.

GymWolf

Gold Member
Not really. It’s one of the biggest questions that’s actually plaguing Darwinian evolutionist.

Evolution exists but not the way most people think of it. Life can evolve but it has to have a base. It can modify but not change the structure of a creature.

Also, popular belief thinks life came from a primordial soup that miraculously made DNA. The specific term is chemical evolution. Chemists have been TRYING REAL HARD to replicate ANY form of of DNA or amoeba with ZERO results. The existence of the DNA has perplexed Darwinian scientists for as long as the evolutionary theory has existed.
Edit: meh it's not worth derailing the topic.

Last edited:

Sleepwalker

"

"

"Hey guys im asking you to go throw away your lives, kill yourselves and take as many people as you can with you, also give us all your cash, in the name of god"

Scum.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
It's war then
You mofo! My sides.
776166.jpg

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Me and my wife carry every day. Some will say "you think someone is gonna come into your work and randomly shoot you". I always respond "if I knew when I'd need a gun then I wouldn't carry, I'd just avoid that place at that time, but I don't, so I carry to be prepared".
"Better to have and not need, than to need and not have."

"Would rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6."

Everyone should also get themselves firearm/self-defense law shield insurances as well. Super affordable.

Toots

Gold Member
War government established.

Israeli Prime Minister, Benjamin Netanyahu and National Unity Party Leader, Benny Gantz have announced today that an Agreement has been reached on the Establishment of an United Emergency Government as well as a War Management Cabinet that will Lead the Country until the Period of War has Ended with 4 Major Items being Agreed upon for the Government:

- The Creation of a “War Management Cabinet" with 3 Members: the Prime Minister, Defense Minister and the Chairman of the State Camp. In addition, Lieutenant Colonel Gadi Eisenkot and Minister Ron Dermer will act as Observers in the Cabinet.
- On behalf of the State Camp, 5 Ministers without a Portfolio will be added to the Political-Security Cabinet (With one of them acting as an Observer): Benny Gantz, Gideon Sa'ar, Gadi Eisenkot and 2 other Ministers. This is for the duration of the War.
- A Position in the War Management Cabinet will be Reserved for the Chairman of the Opposition, Yair Lapid if he wishes to join.
- During the War Period, No Bills or Government Decisions will be Promoted that do not concern the conduct of the War. All Senior Appointments are to be Extended during the War Period.

Hamas will finally understand how much restraint israel military actually had when treating with them.
They'll also understand what a nation built by servicemen who fought real wars can do when pushed again and again...
jZl71u7.jpg

You want to test Moshe Dayan's children ?
You want to play with fire ?
Enjoy getting scorched.

The only thing i wish is that Bibi doesn't use the war government or the state of war to try and toss out all his corruption scandals and schemes...
The two last points seem to be enough protection from this, and i think the public opinion is too aware of who he is, i don't think he could do it even if he tried.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
I see the US is calling for safe passage for Palestinians, but to where? None of their neighbors want them.

Jordan: Famously killed their king and started a civil war, the effects of which still haunt the Jordanian people

Lebanon: Had a part in starting their civil war, the terrible after effects of which that nation is still dealing with

Egypt: Opened their borders with Gaza and let in refugees. They proceeded to support the brutal Muslim Brotherhood. Terrorist bombings increased to dozens a year. Since closing their borders again and blockading Gaza, Egypt has only seen one to several terrorist attacks a year

UAE: They threatened to kill their leaders for normalizing relations with Israel

Syria: Joined the most extreme rebel groups and waged war on not just Assad, but any other Muslim sects they disagreed with. I remember reading reports from a person who fled those groups, detailing how the Palestinian fights were so blood thirsty that the rebel leaders kicked them out. I wish I could find that series of articles again, I guess One Drive ate the fucking links I had saved in a text file.....

Kuwait: They fully supported Hussein during his invasion and attempted takeover of that country

No one wants them. They are persecuted, this is true, but they're also proven assholes going back to the 1960's under Arafat. They're going to stay there in Gaza, with a population that's something like half children, and be bombed until the IDF feels they've killed enough Hamas fighters. Those uneducated, all they've ever known is violence and desperation and death kids, will grow up to be psycho jihadi murder machines that want to kill all Jews, and the cycle repeats.

I'm just rambling at this point, but the gruesome imagery I've seen on the news has stuck in my head and I keep thinking about this situation. It seems like there isn't a real solution. It feels like our grand children will be discussing the tenth Gaza war on Web 5.0 at this point.
I don’t follow mid east politics, but is this true?

Sounds like Gaza Strip is a pain in the ass to deal with and they’ll cause trouble with anyone.

So basically anyone in that region wants no part of them? If that’s true it goes to show Hamas and the Gaza Strip people are shunned due to stupidity and risk. That says a lot because in crisis times typically any country will take in people doing a mass exodus. And if they all say no, that tells a lot.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Hamas will finally understand how much restraint israel military actually had when treating with them.
They'll also understand what a nation built by servicemen who fought real wars can do when pushed again and again...
jZl71u7.jpg

Enjoy getting scorched.

The only thing i wish is that Bibi doesn't use the war government or the state of war to try and toss out all his corruption scandals and schemes...
The two last points seem to be enough protection from this, and i think the public opinion is too aware of who he is, i don't think he could do it even if he tried.
There's necessary unity right now but I don't think people will forget Bibi's attempts at consolidating power and the massive security failure here.

What I struggle to understand is that, where does she think she would be if she were to live in Gaza? Certainly not doing interviews...

"

"

So will he be the first one at the front lines?

Last edited:

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
I don’t follow mid east politics, but is this true?

Sounds like Gaza Strip is a pain in the ass to deal with and they’ll cause trouble with anyone.

So basically anyone in that region wants no part of them? If that’s true it goes to show Hamas and the Gaza Strip people are shunned due to stupidity and risk. That says a lot because in crisis times typically any country will take in people doing a mass exodus. And if they all say no, that tells a lot.
Yes, what BadBurger BadBurger said is accurate.

Here's some background on when the Palestinians attempted to assassinate the king of Jordan and subsequent events:

During the 1967 Six-Day War, Israel militarily occupied what had been the Jordanian-annexed West Bank. Following this development, the Palestinian fedayeen relocated to Jordan and stepped up their attacks on Israel and the newly Israeli-occupied territories. Tensions began when an Israeli reprisal operation took place in Jordan in 1968, developing into the full-scale Battle of Karameh. Within the Arab world, the perceived joint victory of Jordan and the Palestinians against Israeli troops led to a surge in support for the fedayeen in Jordan. Drawing in both new recruits and financial aid, the PLO's strength in Jordan grew rapidly, and by the beginning of 1970, groups within the PLO had begun calling for the overthrow of Jordan's Hashemite monarchy.

Acting as a state within a state, the fedayeen openly disregarded Jordanian laws and regulations. On two occasions, they attempted to assassinate Hussein, leading to violent confrontations with the Jordanian Armed Forces by June 1970. Hussein wanted to oust them from the country by force, but had been hesitant to strike; he feared that his enemies would leverage such an offensive by equating the Palestinian fighters with civilians. Continued PLO activities in Jordan culminated in the Dawson's Field hijackings of 6 September 1970, when the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP) seized three civilian passenger flights and forced their landing in the Jordanian city of Zarqa, where they took foreign nationals as hostages and later blew up the planes in front of journalists from around the world. Hussein saw this as the last straw, and ordered the Jordanian Army to take action.[10]

On 17 September 1970, the Jordanian Army surrounded all cities with a significant PLO presence, including Amman and Irbid, and began shelling Palestinian refugee camps, where the fedayeen were operating out of. The next day, 10,000 Syrian troops bearing PLA markings began an invasion by advancing towards Irbid, which the fedayeen had occupied and declared to be a "liberated" city. On 22 September, the Syrians withdrew from Irbid after suffering heavy losses to a coordinated aerial–ground offensive by the Jordanians. Mounting pressure from other Arab countries, such as Iraq, led Hussein to halt his offensive. On 13 October, he signed an agreement with Arafat to regulate the fedayeen's presence in Jordan. However, the Jordanian military attacked again in January 1971, and the Palestinians were driven out of the cities, one by one, until 2,000 fedayeen surrendered after they were encircled during the Ajlun offensive on 17 July, formally marking the end of the conflict.[11]

Jordan allowed the fedayeen to relocate to Lebanon via Syria. Four years later, the fedayeen became involved in the Lebanese Civil War, which would continue until 1990. The Palestinian Black September Organization was founded after the conflict to carry out attacks against Jordanian authorities in response to the fedayeen's expulsion; their first notable attack was the assassination of Jordanian prime minister Wasfi Tal in 1971, as he had commanded parts of the military operations against the fedayeen. The organization then shifted their focus to attacking Israeli targets and later carried out the Munich massacre, in which they murdered 12 Israeli athletes in a high-profile attack at the 1972 Summer Olympics. Though the events of Black September did not immediately reflect a Jordanian–Palestinian divide, as there were Jordanians and Palestinians on both sides of the conflict, it did pave the way for such a divide to emerge subsequently.[12]

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
jZl71u7.jpg

Enjoy getting scorched.

Terrorist groups are blessed that the western style countries they cause trouble take the high road and don’t do gurriel a style ambushes. Their militaries have a more controlled way of doing things for sale of process and PR.

The difference is Israel doesn’t give a shit this time. They basically carpet bombed blocks of buildings. It’s like teasing an animal behind a fence knowing you’ll get nothing back but a pissed off growl. But this time the owner left his fence door open on purpose. So if you’re going to poke and laugh, you better carry a big stick because this time you got 4 angry dogs running at you and the owner doesn’t care anymore.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Yes, what BadBurger BadBurger said is accurate.

Here's some background on when the Palestinians attempted to assassinate the king of Jordan and subsequent events:

During the 1967 Six-Day War, Israel militarily occupied what had been the Jordanian-annexed West Bank. Following this development, the Palestinian fedayeen relocated to Jordan and stepped up their attacks on Israel and the newly Israeli-occupied territories. Tensions began when an Israeli reprisal operation took place in Jordan in 1968, developing into the full-scale Battle of Karameh. Within the Arab world, the perceived joint victory of Jordan and the Palestinians against Israeli troops led to a surge in support for the fedayeen in Jordan. Drawing in both new recruits and financial aid, the PLO's strength in Jordan grew rapidly, and by the beginning of 1970, groups within the PLO had begun calling for the overthrow of Jordan's Hashemite monarchy.

Acting as a state within a state, the fedayeen openly disregarded Jordanian laws and regulations. On two occasions, they attempted to assassinate Hussein, leading to violent confrontations with the Jordanian Armed Forces by June 1970. Hussein wanted to oust them from the country by force, but had been hesitant to strike; he feared that his enemies would leverage such an offensive by equating the Palestinian fighters with civilians. Continued PLO activities in Jordan culminated in the Dawson's Field hijackings of 6 September 1970, when the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP) seized three civilian passenger flights and forced their landing in the Jordanian city of Zarqa, where they took foreign nationals as hostages and later blew up the planes in front of journalists from around the world. Hussein saw this as the last straw, and ordered the Jordanian Army to take action.[10]

On 17 September 1970, the Jordanian Army surrounded all cities with a significant PLO presence, including Amman and Irbid, and began shelling Palestinian refugee camps, where the fedayeen were operating out of. The next day, 10,000 Syrian troops bearing PLA markings began an invasion by advancing towards Irbid, which the fedayeen had occupied and declared to be a "liberated" city. On 22 September, the Syrians withdrew from Irbid after suffering heavy losses to a coordinated aerial–ground offensive by the Jordanians. Mounting pressure from other Arab countries, such as Iraq, led Hussein to halt his offensive. On 13 October, he signed an agreement with Arafat to regulate the fedayeen's presence in Jordan. However, the Jordanian military attacked again in January 1971, and the Palestinians were driven out of the cities, one by one, until 2,000 fedayeen surrendered after they were encircled during the Ajlun offensive on 17 July, formally marking the end of the conflict.[11]

Jordan allowed the fedayeen to relocate to Lebanon via Syria. Four years later, the fedayeen became involved in the Lebanese Civil War, which would continue until 1990. The Palestinian Black September Organization was founded after the conflict to carry out attacks against Jordanian authorities in response to the fedayeen's expulsion; their first notable attack was the assassination of Jordanian prime minister Wasfi Tal in 1971, as he had commanded parts of the military operations against the fedayeen. The organization then shifted their focus to attacking Israeli targets and later carried out the Munich massacre, in which they murdered 12 Israeli athletes in a high-profile attack at the 1972 Summer Olympics. Though the events of Black September did not immediately reflect a Jordanian–Palestinian divide, as there were Jordanians and Palestinians on both sides of the conflict, it did pave the way for such a divide to emerge subsequently.[12]
Thanks. I’m at work on my phone. When I get home I’ll read up more about what you and badburger wrote skimming the net.

For me, the only thing I know or hear about is the mainstream stuff on news like Israel and opponents going at it in skirmishes here and there and in the 1980s I remember a lot of news clips of fighting in Beirut with bullet ridden buildings everywhere.

For mainstream coverage, this recent event is a giant leap in news coverage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom