• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hamas terrorists infiltrated Israel. 1400+ killed, 2400+ wounded, 240+ abducted. Israel declares war

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of you need to educate yourself better on this issue before you talk.

Pro-Palestine ≠ Pro Hamas
Pro-Palestine ≠ Anti Semetic

This would be easier to believe is there were any pro-Palestine voices condemning Hamas. But all I see is unbridled joy as if their team won the World Cup. In Gaza it's risky to be against Hamas and it's understandable people keep quiet. But all over the world it's party time for Muslims for the biggest mass murder of Jews since 1945.

If you have the balls watch this, and dare tell me that the Palestinians deserve this and had it coming?

I cannot see it but it's probably bombs being dropped. Which is the only way to fight against a town with hundreds of suicide bombers waiting to come out if you move in with troops.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
Also I would like to add this for anyone trying to come in here to "educate". Israel announced where they would strike and told people to evacuate. Hamas told them that it was lies to scare them and to stay put. Who is more to blame?

What Israel has been doing for decades was illegal and violated human rights. Even now cutting off everything (supplies/water etc), and using white phosphorus is inhumane.

Everyone got so worked up about the photo that was posted by someone a page ago.

If you have the balls watch this, and dare tell me that the Palestinians deserve this and had it coming?

What's your view on this image

yuLua4t.jpg

FunkMiller

Historically, it has always been highly evident that Israel responds to terrorist actions by Hamas with a great deal of violence.

Hamas knew this. They wanted and invited this level of response with their barbarity.

You can't poke a salt water crocodile in the eye, and then complain when it bites your hand off.

I'd like to see a little more condemnation of the people responsible for this latest war, alongside remonstrating against the side retaliating with characteristically high levels of destruction.

Evil Calvin

Afraid of Boobs
This would be easier to believe is there were any pro-Palestine voices condemning Hamas. But all I see is unbridled joy as if their team won the World Cup. In Gaza it's risky to be against Hamas and it's understandable people keep quiet. But all over the world it's party time for Muslims for the biggest mass murder of Jews since 1945.

I cannot see it but it's probably bombs being dropped. Which is the only way to fight against a town with hundreds of suicide bombers waiting to come out if you move in with troops.
Yeah. Just destroy the whole strip.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.

Interrogation of a Hamas terrorist.

I seriously hope no one is going to defend Hamas for this.

Although I bet some people will say “it’s @ Israel, they’re known to make fake news propaganda etc etc”.

Last edited:

LordCBH

Israel is about to do what they should’ve done decades ago. Since its inception, the fake state of Palestine’s state goal was the obliteration of Israel, and the complete destruction of Jewish people and Christians across the world. You can’t coexist with savages and cavemen. The best you can do is get rid of the savages and cavemen.

Thaedolus

Although I bet some people will say “it’s @ Israel, they’re known to make fake news propaganda etc etc”.
“Well in order to make the omelette of decolonization ya gotta do some raping don’t get mad we don’t make the rules lol check out my new Che Guevara shirt and gaged ears”

faraany3k

Banned
So this thread is going all ballistic with IDF propaganda and full time islamophobia.

I guess anti-woke crowd cant escape the mainstream media.

Your covid masks and beaded babies.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
finally.png

Seems that some of them are starting to develop self-awareness. Good.

Though it seems like it’s largely ignored and they’re still finding ways to make Israel the complete total villain in the entire situation.

FunkMiller

So this thread is going all ballistic with IDF propaganda and full time islamophobia.

I guess anti-woke crowd cant escape the mainstream media.

Your covid masks and beaded babies.

You can just see the desperate little look on his face as he typed this out, his little heart beating ten to the dozen at the idea of sticking it to all of us hideous people who condemn baby beheading.

Oh, how he must look upon the post now with such a feeling of huge triumph. I'm sure his friends will celebrate how stunning and brave he was to come here with such a brilliantly executed post... with terrible grammar, and the word beheaded spelt wrong.

Last edited:

Majormaxxx

Most countries in war make fake propaganda. War means killing people. Lying takes much less effort than killing. As for the video - despicable...

Exoil

He's unhinged. He is... fuck, I don't know how to put it... he is driven by pure emotion? Logic, facts and intelligent discourse just aren't his fortay.
My take on this is that he's the kind of guy that hits "Post" when, after thinking about it, most of us hits "Delete" instead.
Or drunk, he might just be drunk.

Salz01

It’s probably now too late, but on Mon morning Mossad should have sent every agent to Qatar and fetched / ie kidnapped Ismail Haniyeh‘s ass and brought him back., or at the very least Amal Haniyeh.

Kenneth Haight

Gold Member

What Israel has been doing for decades was illegal and violated human rights. Even now cutting off everything (supplies/water etc), and using white phosphorus is inhumane.

Everyone got so worked up about the photo that was posted by someone a page ago.

I’ve had the balls to watch it all. Both sides.

The sad reality is that civilians always suffer the worst. Hamas started this latest escalation so they knew the consequences of what would happen in retaliation.

No one here is celebrating innocent children or civilians being killed. Only Hamas terrorists being neutralised.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom