• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hamas terrorists infiltrated Israel. 1400+ killed, 2400+ wounded, 240+ abducted. Israel declares war

Status
Not open for further replies.

RJMacready73

Simps for Amouranth
It would be utter suicide to open a new front with a carrier group parked off the coast, the yanks would get involved and bomb everyone back to the stone age or as they call it 2023

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
https://www.jpost.com/middle-east/article-765304

Voldemort not being able to take over a high school vibes

How many times do they need to repeat this before people wake up and pull their heads out of the sand?

It's been the mantra for centuries.

Time to polish this off,
deus-vult.gif

Last edited:

Tomeru

Its a false alarm. All of it. Because of human error probably. The whole last couple of hours.

Edit:

I dont know what happened. Its super tense here as you can imagine, and people see and hear things under pressure. I also can't say if something DID happen, because IDF told us to return to "normal" activity.

The internet isn't helping either.

Last edited:

Puscifer

"
Khalid Mashal the leader and founding member of Hamas gave a speech today asking Muslims all around the world to do the following:

1. To show anger, especially next Friday, in Muslim countries and Also among Muslim diaspora around the world; he called it “the Friday of Al-Aqsa flood”, he said this will send a message of rage to Zionists and to America

2. He asked for financial help from all Muslims around the world; to help with their money, he called it “Financial Jihad”. He asked Muslims to give to the fighters of Gaza in order to compensate them for the destruction

3.He asked political pressure, from Muslim leaders and Muslim nations, to stop Israel’s military invasion of Gaza

4.The most important thing: He asked all Muslims around the world to carry Jihad by their souls; to fight and be martyrs for Al-Aqsa. He wants Muslims to fight against the Jews, starting with Muslims who live in the countries surrounding Israel: Jordan, Syria, Lebanon, and Egypt (but also other countries), to go to the borders and try to enter, each by his own means. He said: This is the time for Jihad to be applied on the ground rather than just in theory. He asked the Mujahedeen to go in long caravans to spell their blood on the land of Palestine.

These are his final words: Funds are important but today we are asking for your blood and souls [to be sacrificed for Palestine]
"

I hate being that dude but any other sources for this other than a Twitter post?

Edit: Found the YouTube video, just making sure the translation is accurate.

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Jonathan Greenblatt was not embellishing at all on MSNBC when he described women who were bleeding from the crotch. I've seen it in videos. Their pants are soaked with their own blood from being raped. Those that do this are truly animals. They are not people.
Lower than animals. Even most animals respect the balanced laws of nature. These are purely demons.

Last edited:

rbanke

Yale professor I highlighted earlier is beginning to get heat.

The people who have deemed themselves the morality police are in fact the most immoral people in society.

Hopefully not too much of a derail, but people displaying this type of behavior have got to be hurting their own agenda right? I can't believe all the 'reee ultra left crazies' or whatever are completely without the ability to recognize how horrible these positions are and some percentage of them would (hopefully) see how ridiculous some of the people they're aligning themselves with have become over the past several years and start to separate themselves from that rhetoric. Maybe I'm naive.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
They don't really stand for anything. Empty words. They can easily change their opinion if they sense the wind is blowing in another direction. Some of them are actually delusional though.

Perfect example is that Harvard chick someone posted earlier in the thread who backtracked saying she didn't really read it properly before signing lol.

Boozeroony

Gold Member
Hopefully not too much of a derail, but people displaying this type of behavior have got to be hurting their own agenda right? I can't believe all the 'reee ultra left crazies' or whatever are completely without the ability to recognize how horrible these positions are and some percentage of them would (hopefully) see how ridiculous some of the people they're aligning themselves with have become over the past several years and start to separate themselves from that rhetoric. Maybe I'm naive.
It's very hard to double back on certain views if your whole persona revolves around it. It creates an existential crisis. That's why it is hard to convince extremists.

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler

It's probably going End up with a bunch of lefties crossing over, which is good in the longterm, but the thinner the blade the sharper the tip, and I imagine those that don't at least catch the hint to at least shut the absolute fuck up will just further entrench themselves. I feel like I'm learning more about politics observing these idiots than I ever learned in school. Like these fringe groups. I never knew how the majority of them arose out of nowhere. No one can be that outrageously out of touch from the start, yeah?

But of course, the group just keeps getting Smaller and smaller until It's been paired down to a group of actually insane terrorists. People are so slow they can't even see radicicalization actively altering their brains.

Faust

Perpetually Tired
They are privileged children who never had to worry about threats of their very life, whether they will be able to eat today or be killed tomorrow. Whether their children or family will get medication they need. That at any moment bombs can drop on their heads.

They lack perspective.

Raven117

They are privileged children who never had to worry about threats of their very life, whether they will be able to eat today or be killed tomorrow. Whether their children or family will get medication they need. That at any moment bombs can drop on their heads.

They lack perspective.
This is what gets me.....Its absolutely mind-blowing the lack of any type of perspective at all about what's going on. The suffering that many people endure...The suffering that can occur in their own countries.

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
thank you very much.
A better one would be "Um Israel Chai", which means the people (Um) of Israel is alive (Chai).

In 1983 Eurovision contest, Ofra Haza performed in Germany the song Chai, telling all Germans "Yes, we're still alive", and her backup dancers wore yellow to symbolize the yellow star of David Jews made to wear on the Holocaust. It was probably the first troll ever:

DeaDPo0L84

I never really feel the need outside of camping tbh. Been years since I've even pulled a trigger. Might be time to call up my BIL and nephews to go have some target practice though.
The only time me and my wife actively use our guns is practice shooting so we stay familiar and comfortable with them, I sincerely hope I never have to use it to defend either of us. But again I want to be prepared if that situation should ever arise.

tkscz

Yale professor I highlighted earlier is beginning to get heat.

The people who have deemed themselves the morality police are in fact the most immoral people in society.

So a group of people settle on a land THOUSANDS of years ago escaping SLAVERY and some leftist born like 30 to 50 years ago hate them so much for it that they'd agree with the people killing their babies. Think about that, the recorded date of the event is 733BC, that's about 2,756 years ago. Why the fuck does something that happened over 2,700 years ago even bother someone born in this day and age? Like these people weren't even a spec of an ioda of a thought in the mind of their ancient ancestors who weren't even involved with the even. Talking ancestors who were in Europe or Africa or further into Asia and never knew what a jew even was.

And again, these are the people who would not hesitate to call you a nazi if you ever disagree with them, but are out here calling for the heads a jewish people based on misinformation they heard from a college professor instead of just looking in a fucking history book that probably got burned by the college administration at this point.

Last edited:

kruis

Exposing the sinister cartel of retailers who allow companies to pay for advertising space.
I see the US is calling for safe passage for Palestinians, but to where? None of their neighbors want them.

No one wants them. They are persecuted, this is true, but they're also proven assholes going back to the 1960's under Arafat. They're going to stay there in Gaza, with a population that's something like half children, and be bombed until the IDF feels they've killed enough Hamas fighters. Those uneducated, all they've ever known is violence and desperation and death kids, will grow up to be psycho jihadi murder machines that want to kill all Jews, and the cycle repeats.

I'm just rambling at this point, but the gruesome imagery I've seen on the news has stuck in my head and I keep thinking about this situation. It seems like there isn't a real solution. It feels like our grand children will be discussing the tenth Gaza war on Web 5.0 at this point.

If this does turn into a heartbreaking catastrophe and a refugee exodus I fear that those Palestinians want a direct route to the EU instead of some Arab country and then we Europeans will have to deal with tens of thousands mentally fucked Hamas supporters who hate the west but end up there anyway because they get free housing and shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom