• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hamas terrorists infiltrated Israel. 1400+ killed, 2400+ wounded, 240+ abducted. Israel declares war

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toots

Gold Member
So basically ISIS Part 2... yeah cause the first one did so well
Any W40K player knows what this really means:
Blood for the blood god
It is the goddam Khorne followers who think like this.
How the fuck can any normal human being doesn't see this for what it is, pure hatred and unadulterated nihilism. If your goal align with any khaos god maybe reevaluate yourself.
I remember long a go Dantec, a french writer talking about the pure nihilism that drive terrorists. I didn't understand then, but i think i get him now.
When destruction of oneself and the other is the ultimate goal, any human being is supposed to ask hisself why the fuck do i follow this ideology...

Terrorist groups are blessed that the western style countries they cause trouble take the high road and don’t do gurriel a style ambushes. Their militaries have a more controlled way of doing things for sale of process and PR.

The difference is Israel doesn’t give a shit this time. They basically carpet bombed blocks of buildings. It’s like teasing an animal behind a fence knowing you’ll get nothing back but a pissed off growl. But this time the owner left his fence door open on purpose. So if you’re going to poke and laugh, you better carry a big stick because this time you got 4 angry dogs running at you and the owner doesn’t care anymore.
Exactly, it will be like a moron at a party antagonizing dudes twice his size because he knows people will break them and he can do his "hold me or i'll fuck this dude up" routine, only to realize his friends left long ago and he will have to own up to his words... It is never pretty but the dude deserves it.

Any W40K player knows what this really means:
Blood for the blood god
It is the goddam Khorne followers who think like this.
How the fuck can any normal human being doesn't see this for what it is, pure hatred and unadulterated nihilism. If your goal align with any khaos god maybe reevaluate yourself.
I remember long a go Dantec, a french writer talking about the pure nihilism that drive terrorists. I didn't understand then, but i think i get him now.
When destruction of oneself and the other is the ultimate goal, any human being is supposed to ask hisself why the fuck do i follow this ideology...

Exactly, it will be like a moron at a party antagonizing dudes twice his size because he knows people will break them and he can do his "hold me or i'll fuck this dude up" routine, only to realize his friends left long ago and he will have to own up to his words... It is never pretty but the dude deserves it.

The difference is everyone else at the party won't get fucked up though, lol. But Hamas tactically knew what would happen and did not give a fuck. No surprises all around, just mayhem.

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Palestinian terrorists maimed, murdered, kidnapped, mutilated, and raped thousands of innocent Israelis on Saturday, and the media cheered them on.

Sunday’s NBC Nightly News engaged in a disgusting display of (false) equivalency by cheering “[r]allies supporting both sides” — Israeli and Palestinian — “across the United States” amid “security fears at synagogues and mosques” after Palestinian terrorists maimed, murdered, kidnapped, mutilated, and raped thousands of innocent Israelis on Saturday.

At no point did NBC actually explain any of the anti-Israeli, anti-Semitic, and pro-violence statements actually made at the Palestinian gathering, whether it’s chants of “from the river to the sea” and “globalize the intifada” to signs such as “long live the Palestinian resistance” and “resistance is justified when people are occupied”.
Sunday anchor Kate Snow boasted in a tease of “[r]allies supporting both sides across the United States today, and the security fears at synagogues and mosques nationwide.”

Snow did it again leading into correspondent Kathy Park’s story: “There were rallies across the U.S. today both in support of Israel and in support of the larger Palestinian cause. It comes as security was ramped up at synagogues and mosques nationwide.”

Blowing past the pro-Jihad line of “globalize the intifada” from a Palestinian protest in Washington D.C., Park played off the confab in New York City as perfectly harmless and above board:

PARK: Tonight, the crossroads of the world becoming a deep dividing point with Palestinian supporters on one side of the street — [TO PRO-PALESTINIAN PROTESTER] What brought you out here today?

MALE PALESTINIAN PROTESTER IN NYC: To stand against the oppression that’s been occurring in Palestine for — over the past five decades.

WHITE FEMALE PALESTINIAN PROTESTER: Palestinian people have had enough.

PARK: — while yards away, a tense face-off with dozens standing up for Israel.

After two soundbites from pro-Israel supporters, she returned to the side of the terrorists and continuing to seem neutral when talking about the Palestinian rally: “As you can see, emotions are running high. This rally is now on the move. We’re told they’re headed straight to the Israeli consulate.”

Park again ducked and refused to call out sound from the protest that called for Israel’s eradication: “Palestine will be free! From the river to the sea!”

She kept up the charade by showing more footage from New York City and Washington as well as shouts from one in Chicago, she painted security concerns among Jews and Muslims as equal (click “expand”):

Root out the clowns in MSM as well.

Last edited:

ThisIsMyDog

Looks like Hezbollah is joining the war in full mode now, it will get even more ugly in coming weeks, i fully expect US navy joining fight soon.

M8wgnPD.jpg

Evil Calvin

Afraid of Boobs

"
Khalid Mashal the leader and founding member of Hamas gave a speech today asking Muslims all around the world to do the following:

1. To show anger, especially next Friday, in Muslim countries and Also among Muslim diaspora around the world; he called it “the Friday of Al-Aqsa flood”, he said this will send a message of rage to Zionists and to America

2. He asked for financial help from all Muslims around the world; to help with their money, he called it “Financial Jihad”. He asked Muslims to give to the fighters of Gaza in order to compensate them for the destruction

3.He asked political pressure, from Muslim leaders and Muslim nations, to stop Israel’s military invasion of Gaza

4.The most important thing: He asked all Muslims around the world to carry Jihad by their souls; to fight and be martyrs for Al-Aqsa. He wants Muslims to fight against the Jews, starting with Muslims who live in the countries surrounding Israel: Jordan, Syria, Lebanon, and Egypt (but also other countries), to go to the borders and try to enter, each by his own means. He said: This is the time for Jihad to be applied on the ground rather than just in theory. He asked the Mujahedeen to go in long caravans to spell their blood on the land of Palestine.

These are his final words: Funds are important but today we are asking for your blood and souls [to be sacrificed for Palestine]
"

Just wipe this fucker off the earth and all his followers.

Toots

Gold Member
The difference is everyone else at the party won't get fucked up though, lol. But Hamas tactically knew what would happen and did not give a fuck. No surprises all around, just mayhem.
Maybe they started believing their bullshit about winning the war ?
The only other explanation i see is they know they'll never win and they really believe their bullshit martyr ideology and so they decided to make every palestinian, men, women , and children a martyr.
But it is so stupid either way it gives me brainache

Now a two-front war.

What a bunch of morons.
How can anyone with a half functioning brain not learn the lesson of 67 ?
The only way Arab countries can win a war against Israel is if Israel let them win.
I swear there's something rotten in islamic leaders brain.
I won't even talk about the fact that Israel has the atom bomb (for sure, they got it from us french)...
Nothing happened here yet. Just alarms. There were some sightings of uavs and nothing else. So far.
UAV or drones means Iran yes ?
Is there any other in the region that has this type of equipment ?

jason10mm

Gold Member

"
Khalid Mashal the leader and founding member of Hamas gave a speech today asking Muslims all around the world to do the following:

1. To show anger, especially next Friday, in Muslim countries and Also among Muslim diaspora around the world; he called it “the Friday of Al-Aqsa flood”, he said this will send a message of rage to Zionists and to America

"

Hang on, which friday? Need to check my if my calendar is free...
vvrKxrG.jpg

Tomeru

UAV or drones means Iran yes ?
Is there any other in the region that has this type of equipment ?

Could be. But I live at the botton area of the lighted-up map. There could be something happening at the border zone. No air attacks though. For now.

jason10mm

Gold Member
Looks like Hezbollah is joining the war in full mode now, it will get even more ugly in coming weeks, i fully expect US navy joining fight soon.

M8wgnPD.jpg
Are paragliders like a common thing over there for recreation, is this an indicator of collusion and cooperation between these groups, or are they both just shopping from the same "Terrorist R Us" catalogue?

winjer

Gold Member
This is escalating to full on war.
Are paragliders like a common thing over there for recreation, is this an indicator of collusion and cooperation between these groups, or are they both just shopping from the same "Terrorist R Us" catalogue?

It's like they are being trained and sponsored by the same country.
maybe a country that starts with an "I" and ends with "ran".

Toots

Gold Member
I kinda wish in a twisted way that Iran fully gets on the war, only because im certain Israel can manage them easy (but im surely stupid and there will be more death if they do), only so Israel can finally finish what iranian women and youth started in 2022. Lets not forget the bloodily suppressed iranian revolution of fall 2022.
Even Arab people want to get rid of their deadly ideologues and political figures.

Gp1

Does iron dome protect against uavs/drones? Or are they too slow moving

Slow moving would be easier to intercept.
The problem is that these drones/paras probably can fly below the radar coverage and even dome missiles are too expensive for that goal. "David’s Sling missiles cost about $1 million each, compared to Iron Dome missiles which run closer to $70,000."

I don't know if Israel has something akin to the German Gepards for point defense. That would be very interesting in this cases.

Last edited:

kurisu_1974

is on perm warning for being a low level troll
I kinda wish in a twisted way that Iran fully gets on the war, only because im certain Israel can manage them easy (but im surely stupid and there will be more death if they do), only so Israel can finally finish what iranian women and youth started in 2022. Lets not forget the bloodily suppressed iranian revolution of fall 2022.
Even Arab people want to get rid of their deadly ideologues and political figures.

Iranians are not Arabs but I agree with all the rest.

poodaddy

Gold Member

"

2. He asked for financial help from all Muslims around the world; to help with their money, he called it “Financial Jihad”. He asked Muslims to give to the fighters of Gaza in order to compensate them for the destruction

3.He asked political pressure, from Muslim leaders and Muslim nations, to stop Israel’s military invasion of Gaza

4.The most important thing: He asked all Muslims around the world to carry Jihad by their souls; to fight and be martyrs for Al-Aqsa. He wants Muslims to fight against the Jews, starting with Muslims who live in the countries surrounding Israel: Jordan, Syria, Lebanon, and Egypt (but also other countries), to go to the borders and try to enter, each by his own means. He said: This is the time for Jihad to be applied on the ground rather than just in theory. He asked the Mujahedeen to go in long caravans to spell their blood on the land of Palestine.

These are his final words: Funds are important but today we are asking for your blood and souls [to be sacrificed for Palestine]
"

Manipulative, weak, disgusting, cowardly sack of shit human being. I sincerely hope that muslims around the world do not kowtow to this obvious attempt at manipulation. I've never met a Muslim that seemed violent to me, they are predominantly not at all prone to this type of behavior, but unfortunately some of them can be driven to it by power drunk cowardly madmen like this playing on their spiritual devotion to inspire horrific violence. Note that he wants to sacrifice the lives of other muslims, but he won't go about sacrificing his own, no no you see, he's needed for....reasons.

I don't think there's a thing more disgusting to me than manipulating others through their spirituality, and unfortunately I think it may be the most common manner utilized to inspire others to violence.

I wish people would realize that if there is something after all of this, I can assure you they wouldn't be a fan of their creations that inspire the death of their other creations. It just doesn't make any sense. I can't lie and say I'm spiritual, but killing over religious differences has just always been the utmost absurd and disgusting to me. As a rule, remember that all humans are equal, and if one person claims to be the voice of some greater power, just know that they are simply trying to control you, nothing more, and that's across the board, no exceptions.

Nobody_Important

“Aww, it’s so...average,” she said to him in a cold brick of passion
Quite a lot of noise coming out of the north of Israel now about paragliders/rockets/terrorists. Israeli citizens told to shelter immediately.

I wonder if this is just a handful of Hezbollah fighters or if Lebanon has lost its mind and decided to step in.

Last edited:

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
Quite a lot of noise coming out of the north of Israel now about paragliders/rockets/terrorists. Israeli citizens told to shelter immediately.

I wonder if this is just a handful of Hezbollah fighters or if Lebanon has lost its mind and decided to step in.
Not really Lebanon, if Lebanon could they would've cut Hezbollah off already. They just have more weapons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom