• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hamas terrorists infiltrated Israel. 1400+ killed, 2400+ wounded, 240+ abducted. Israel declares war

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nobody_Important

“Aww, it’s so...average,” she said to him in a cold brick of passion

Yeah shit like this is the kind of thing that rips my heart outta my chest. I hope they can deliver fuel to the hospital to keep those generators running, because I don't see Hamas surrendering the hostages anytime soon.

This is exactly why Hamas and similarly minded sacks of shit deserve worse than words can say. They commit their atrocities then proceed to hide behind those that cannot defend themselves or have any options to get away from them. They then use those innocents as a meat shield to guard themselves from the worst of what can come their way. Where a standing army from a unified civilized nation would be able to be systematically destroyed piece by piece and their host nations cut off from the outside world as best as possible terrorist outfits like Hamas will linger and fester like a poison wherever they go no matter what is done. Their means of defense is also their means of perpetual reincarnation. They are the real "Hydra". For every one you kill you harm or kill at least twice as many innocents in the process usually in some way.

Then when they finally cross a line so far that they receive a nuclear response like this they pull back among the thick innocent masses and then plead for peace. When that peace is denied they play victim and show the images and videos of the suffering masses injured or killed by the justified response. The world then divides itself morally and mentally. You see the baby in the hospital. Your heart tears itself. Your eyes water. It is the correct response to have. By every objective measure its how you should feel when faced with such a thing. It is also exactly what Hamas is counting on and it is why Terrorism may never fully go away. The parents of the baby can become extremists as a result of their suffering. So can their friends. So can the doctors, nurses, and support staff. The innocents they surround themselves with die and then their relatives and friends become willing agents. Orphans become blank slates to be turned into soldiers.

Religious extremism is a disease that spreads farther and faster than any pathogen ever known and is twice as hard to cure. The cost of actual extermination of the whole operation would raise a cost so high that it would water the eyes of even the hardest hardliner, but anything less than that means that it would only be a matter of time until they return again in some way or shape to do more harm. When I see situations like this I wonder if humanity will ever be free of it at this point.

Last edited:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Is it really any wonder why no neighboring country wants palestinian refugees?
Nope. I didn't know until this thread the entire Gaza Strip people are shunned due to causing trouble with every surrounding country.

Palestinians should think of it like a club. Cause too much trouble with a bad rep and the bouncers dont let you in.

It doesn't mean 100% they cause trouble all the time. But the owner and bouncers dont want the hassle or risk they get burned that night being that 20% of the time someone and his group of buddies cause a commotion.

If that happens too much at a club, then every customer and worker gets pissed and the club turns into a hell hole.

It's really no different than a country. A bar wants happy people being chill and spending money. If everything looks good, come on in. A country wants the same. Come on in if you got a clean record and no possibility of trouble. Work, spend money have fun.

If some groups of people are being banned from every bar and club, they got issues and everyone knows it.

Last edited:

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
Warning.

The below video shows Hamas terrorists fighting who gets to take the head from a hostage. The actual decapitation is removed from the video, but the audio is still there. I've put it behind spoiler tags. Even though you don't see the killing, it's still upsetting. This is what Israel is fighting against.

Fucking monsters. They deserve nothing but slow torture and death.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
This is exactly why Hamas and similarly minded sacks of shit deserve worse than words can say. They commit their atrocities then proceed to hide behind those that cannot defend themselves or have any options to get away from them. They then use those innocents as a meat shield to guard themselves from the worst of what can come their way. Where a standing army from a unified civilized nation would be able to be systematically destroyed piece by piece and their host nations cut off from the outside world as best as possible terrorist outfits like Hamas will linger and fester like a poison wherever they go no matter what is done. Their means of defense is also their means of perpetual reincarnation. They are the real "Hydra". For every one you kill you harm or kill at least twice as many innocents in the process usually in some way.

Then when they finally cross a line so far that they receive a nuclear response like this they pull back among the thick innocent masses and then plead for peace. When that peace is denied they play victim and show the images and videos of the suffering masses injured or killed by the justified response. The world then divides itself morally and mentally. You see the baby in the hospital. Your heart tears itself. Your eyes water. It is the correct response to have. By every objective measure its how you should feel when faced with such a thing. It is also exactly what Hamas is counting on and it is why Terrorism may never fully go away. The parents of the baby can become extremists as a result of their suffering. So can their friends. So can the doctors, nurses, and support staff. The innocents they surround themselves with die and then their relatives and friends become willing agents. Orphans become blank slates to be turned into soldiers.

Religious extremism is a disease that spreads farther and faster than any pathogen ever known and is twice as hard to cure. The cost of actual extermination of the whole operation would raise a cost so high that it would water the eyes of even the hardest hardliner, but anything less than that means that it would only be a matter of time until they return again in some way or shape to do more harm. When I see situations like this I wonder if humanity will ever be free of it at this point.
And it is the position not just Israel finds themselves in but also any other country that tries to help Palestinian civilians. Hamas will make you regret you ever cared, raising the stakes of suffering with everything that is given them while always requiring more given. It's like they are run by The Joker or something.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
And it is the position not just Israel finds themselves in but also any other country that tries to help Palestinian civilians. Hamas will make you regret you ever cared, raising the stakes of suffering with everything that is given them while always requiring more given. It's like they are run by The Joker or something.
Being a terrorist dude must be a lucrative career or else why bother. Same goes for the Hamas leaders. They must be raking in the cash.

For anyone who thinks it's impossible to prosper, just read up on what Singapore did growing from third world no name country to a modern rich country now.

It can be done. You just need leaders who set good policies, and a population where the people (gov cant do everything for you) that will strive for a good living instead of being born and bred combatants.

Nobody_Important

Exactly. You either stand by and let Israel scorch the earth and hope it works while swallowing the untold misery and death to innocents that never had a choice or you stand against them and shout them down until they relent allowing Hamas to escape and rise again in another attack somewhere else down the line.

Either way humanity as a whole is lesser for it and the world is made more volatile than it ever needed to be before the original attack. Which is of course the point of terrorism.

Embearded

Nope. I didn't know until this thread the entire Gaza Strip people are shunned due to causing trouble with every surrounding country.

Palestinians should think of it like a club. Cause too much trouble with a bad rep and the bouncers dont let you in.

It doesn't mean 100% they cause trouble all the time. But the owner and bouncers dont want the hassle or risk they get burned that night being that 20% of the time someone and his group of buddies cause a commotion.

If that happens too much at a club, then every customer and worker gets pissed and the club turns into a hell hole.

It's really no different than a country. A bar wants happy people being chill and spending money. If everything looks good, come on in. A country wants the same. Come on in if you got a clean record and no possibility of trouble. Work, spend money have fun.

If some groups of people are being banned from every bar and club, they got issues and everyone knows it.
I am not sure Palestinians are aware of the club and bouncer concept.
You might have to use an example with 72 virgins and the gate to paradise.

TransTrender

Gold Member

Yeah shit like this is the kind of thing that rips my heart outta my chest. I hope they can deliver fuel to the hospital to keep those generators running, because I don't see Hamas surrendering the hostages anytime soon.

Hamas spent the last two decades putting themselves in this position, squandering whatever Billions of USD from international aid to sew terror and murder innocent people, instead of helping raise their quality of life and live in peace. If they weren't hellbent single mindedly trying to kill all the Jews then they would have the infrastructure to keep all this going and they would never be in this position if they chose cooperation and peace. The only friends they have in the world are Islamists, Islamic states which hate the Jews, and ultra left wing smoothbrains from the Western world.

supernova8

Banned
Why doesn't Egypt open the bord-... Oh, oh never mind.
Surely if the young kids who grew up in Nazi Germany were put straight and didn't actually go out killing Jews (ie presumably snapped out of it) then I don't see why they same cannot be done with these children. Let's not forget it's not their fault. Children are easy to manipulate. It's obviously the fault of Hamas and whoever (teachers etc) is working with them to brainwash the kids.

That's really the only way to stop this cycle from repeating over and over again, no?

That's one of the reasons why it's so important that Israel genuinely minimizes civilian casualties in its efforts to wipe out Hamas completely.
By that, I mean:

1) not conducting massive airstrikes on Gaza while the majority of the civilian population is still there
2) not striking hospitals in Gaza (WHO has confirmed 34 instances of this)
3) not blockading the whole of Gaza, turning off power and blocking food and then expecting people to miraculously all move to the South of Gaza and ... what stand in the center of town because they have nowhere to go?
4) giving civilians enough time to actually get out so that you can, if you really must, destroy Gaza and leave Hamas with nowhere to hide, wipe out Hamas and then rebuild that area

In other words, what's really the point of wiping out Hamas if you kill so many civilians in the process that you end up creating something potentially worse than Hamas?

(objectively, just because one side "knocks on the roof" and "tries" not to kill civilians doesn't really mean anything if those attempts still result in tens of thousands of civilians killed)

Last edited:

Roufianos

Why does no Arab country want to home the Palestinian refugees? Funny how their migrants will take to streets in the West and chant barbaric, murderous shit, but no actual help is being offered.

Last edited:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Exactly. You either stand by and let Israel scorch the earth and hope it works while swallowing the untold misery and death to innocents that never had a choice or you stand against them and shout them down until they relent allowing Hamas to escape and rise again in another attack somewhere else down the line.

Either way humanity as a whole is lesser for it and the world is made more volatile than it ever needed to be before the original attack. Which is of course the point of terrorism.
Scorching the earth may or may not work, but the current situation isnt helping either. All these back and forth skirmishes you hear about hasnt solved a thing. And it seems Hamas uses aid money just to prop up assaults.

But hey, in WWII scorched earth worked. and I dont think anyone in modern day hates Germans or Japanese people. When the losers wave the white flag and enough time passes to rebuild in a responsible honest way, people accept the new direction over time. Ok, maybe not in 1950 when WWII is still fresh where perhaps everyone still hated Germans and Japanese, but not in any recent decade.

The key is if the trouble makers want to change. They havent so far, so it's come to scorched earth carpet bombing. If this doesn't change then nothing will. In that case, you just got to keep it up to minimize the group getting bigger again.

It's like weeds. You got to take control of your lawn fast and pick those out. If you dont then by the end of the summer youre whole lawn is gross and it'll be impossible to get nice lawn. It gets to a point you got to just buy a ton of jugs of weed control, or go the extra mile and hire one of those landscaper companies who blankets your whole lawn with weed spray every month.

Last edited:

hyperbertha

You have group A which support Hamas
And group B which wants Palestine suffering to end due to the harship it places on people

You can exist in both groups separately...simple concept...think of as Venn diagram.

Me personally, I'm cheering for international intervention and any misjustices to be held in international court. I think its dangerous to assume people protesting in support of isreal are only doing so because of Hamas. It would be like saying an Isreali protest isn't against Hamas but in support of the people who died in the recent bombings. Most of the civilian base wants a peaceful resolution on both sides. Those in power don't on both sides.
Another both sides retard I see. There is only one villain here.

MidGenRefresh

*Refreshes biennially
Jordan gave them refuge, and they tried to kill Jordans king. Egypt recently ousted a more extreme government which Hamas/PLO had closer ties to, so letting in a bunch of more radical people (and yes, many of the women carry those beliefs too) wouldn't be great for stability, they've also caused a bunch of problems there before and led Egypt to create their buffer zone and further caged them in.

It's sad but they're a hard group of refugees to take in, even all these supposed sympathizers based on Islam around them don't really want them, I think it would be hard to point out a single more self-destructive group of people.

Last time I checked, ukranians did not form terrorist cells in Poland

Because the Poles knew that the Ukranians weren't going to try and overthrow their government.

It was a rhetorical question but thanks for replying anyway!

UD1XBN8.png

maFOCJC.gif
"They are for sure afraid of Hamas and don't support it"
This shouldn't warrant a suspension. This should warrant immediate firing.
Oh, if it was other way around it would happen for sure.
All of this is true, Palestinians are stuck between a patty of two authoritarian regimes.
So those women who removed posters and people protesting in the western world, calling for intifada and jihad ... what they are stuck between?

They're all misguided and entitled kids who are so lost and think they're cheering for "team justice" just because they desperately want to be part of something. They have absolutely no clue how the world works. Guaranteed many of those kids in that crowd will look back in 10 years and realize how stupid they were for following the loud professional serial complainers.
Yeah, I don't buy it. Don't try to pretend that they are 5 year olds who don't know what they are doing. One of the western issues is people believing that everybody is a child or whatever. The same people will grow up and get some high positions, still sharing the same views.

What a joke of a human. I’m sure he holds that opinion to all students equally.
Of course not. I imagine his reaction would be quite different if somebody said death to palestinians.

Last edited:

Nobody_Important

Scorching the earth may or may not work, but the current situation isnt helping either. All these back and forth skirmishes you hear about hasnt solved a thing. And it seems Hamas uses aid money just to prop up assaults.

But hey, in WWII scorched earth worked. and I dont think anyone in modern day hates Germans or Japanese people. When the losers wave the white flag and enough time passes to rebuild in a responsible honest way, people accept the new direction over time. Ok, maybe not in 1950 when WWII is still fresh where perhaps everyone still hated Germans and Japanese, but not in any recent decade.

The key is if the trouble makers want to change. They havent so far, so it's come to scorched earth carpet bombing. If this doesn't change then nothing will. In that case, you just got to keep it up to minimize the group getting bigger again.

It's like weeds. You got to take control of your lawn fast and pick those out. If you dont then by the end of the summer youre whole lawn is gross and it'll be impossible to get nice lawn. It gets to a point you got to just buy a ton of jugs of weed control, or go the extra mile and hire one of those landscaper companies who blankets your whole lawn with weed spray every month.
I don't subscribe to that weed theory of yours because it can too easily be used in any direction to get rid of the good just as easily the bad.

It all depends on who is in charge of the hands pulling the weeds.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist

I think this is why China took their “reeducation” method. Not that I agree with it or think that it is peaceful like they portray, but the difficulty of the task is apparent, especially with kids still coming out of UN schools indoctrinated for terrorism. The situation is so much more difficult than most people want to acknowledge. It reminds me of the border crisis here in the states. The logistics of getting a good result are nearly impossible no matter what proposed solution you take.

Dr.Guru of Peru

played the long game
I didn't know Canada had such relaxed FoS laws. In the UK that woman would be doing jail time. In the UK you can get arrested and face possible prison time for disrespecting the pride flag or saying something in public that causes distress.
The threat she allegedly made would be considered a crime in Canada too. If you read the article, the police are investigating the claims and considering charges. This is a town that does not have a regular police force so the process is likely slow. I suspect StreetOfBeige is not very familiar with free speech laws in Canada, which are actually quite a bit more restrictive than the USA (here are some relevant hate speech laws). And you certainly can't threaten to behead someone and expect to not get in any trouble.

Last edited:

Dr.Morris79

Gold Member

BadBurger

Many “Whelps”! Handle It!

I feel like you're touching on what can happen here given the historical precedents you're citing.

In the case of imperial Japan they had to be beaten down so badly that they had no choice but to accept mostly American-driven reforms. Their remnants remained, but they were shown to be capable of reason and change.

I view Hamas more like nazi Germany. The nazis adhered to an iron clad ideology of hate and couldn't be reasoned with. They had to be completely decimated. In their absence the German people gradually accepted that they had been led down an evil path and transformed.

Hamas, like the still limping-along PLO, will never change. They need to be done away with once and for all before any meaningful advance towards peace can even be started. Israel, those who consider themselves Palestinian, and the rest of the world can then talk about a two state solution or whatever afterwards. But as long as Israel is going to face being attacked within their own borders every single time they have the temerity to do something rational like normalize relations with a neighbor or propose a peace deal then it's all moot.

You have group A which support Hamas
And group B which wants Palestine suffering to end due to the harship it places on people
Now the challenge, determining the size of these groups.

Plenty of evidence for group A but group B is hard to find. Both in Gaza and outside I've seen literally no one from the Muslim community calling on Hamas to stop. Before or after the mass murder.

Last edited:

winjer

Gold Member
There are still several conflicts in the world, but I have never seen these kind of protests against the victims of any conflict.
I never thought I would see such display of racism in my lifetime. It's like going back in time, to 1933 Germany.
The world cannot allow this to happen, on the guise of freedom of speech.
Freedom of speech does not protect bigotry and violence.

Go_Ly_Dow

Rampant liberalism, rampant mass immigration, rampant globalism = absolute disaster for culture and the kind of society we once had, that could at least sing of the same hymn sheet on these kinds of situations in recent memory.

Now the mask slips and the rot beings to seep out further. The West is in for a very rough few decades and with the absence of a booming economy, more people will begin to feel something is going seriously wrong. I think it will be too late to reverse it once people say enough is enough, but I hope I'm wrong.

Topher

Gold Member
Last edited:

cormack12

Gold Member
There are still several conflicts in the world, but I have never seen these kind of protests against the victims of any conflict.
I never thought I would see such display of racism in my lifetime. It's like going back in time, to 1933 Germany.
The world cannot allow this to happen, on the guise of freedom of speech.
Freedom of speech does not protect bigotry and vioviolence

It's insane right? We all took history and the holocaust is pretty much mandatory study in all Western countries I think? So we never approach anything like it again. And yet.........Holy shit.

RAÏSanÏa

Rampant liberalism, rampant mass immigration, rampant globalism = absolute disaster for culture and the kind of society we once had, that could at least sing of the same hymn sheet on these kinds of situations in recent memory.

Now the mask slips and the rot beings to seep out further. The West is in for a very rough few decades and with the absence of a booming economy, more people will begin to feel something is going seriously wrong. I think it will be too late to reverse it once people say enough is enough, but I hope I'm wrong.
Rampant liberalism? Do you mean free speech? While it can be a mixed blessing it does trend toward progress(disaster for luddites and fascists), when carefully enforced as dangerous people are given enough rope to hang themselves. It's responsive to threats to different degrees in countries once threats reveal themselves, like to anti-abortion violence and terrorists.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
We've come a long way in 100 years. Just one generation ago, this structure was adorned with Nazi symbols. It's been my hope that in the future, it doesn't take a global war to persuade countries that mass genocide is a bad thing, but I fear humanity hasn't learned that lesson yet.

https://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/october-2023-berlin-the-israeli-flag-will-be-projected-onto-news-photo/1712270081

Brandenburg Gate illuminated with Israeli flag​

07 October 2023, Berlin: The Israeli flag will be projected onto the Brandenburg Gate on the sidelines of the Festival of Lights as a show of solidarity. According to a spokeswoman for the Berlin Senate Administration, this was done at the request of Governing Mayor Wegner (CDU). Photo: Fabian Sommer/dpa (Photo by Fabian Sommer/picture alliance via Getty Images)

brandenburg-gate-illuminated-with-israeli-flag.jpg

FunkMiller

Hamas, like the still limping-along PLO, will never change. They need to be done away with once and for all before any meaningful advance towards peace can even be started. Israel, those who consider themselves Palestinian, and the rest of the world can then talk about a two state solution or whatever afterwards. But as long as Israel is going to face being attacked within their own borders every single time they have the temerity to do something rational like normalize relations with a neighbor or propose a peace deal then it's all moot.

Somewhat tangential from this point, but I've noticed a similar thing occurring with this conflict as what happened when Russia invading Ukraine: people refusing to accept that this is now a war. Hamas have perpetrated an act that by any measure, current or historic, is a justifiable reason for Israel prosecuting a war against its enemies.

And the ugly, cold, brutal but undeniable truth of that is that innocent people die in war. Civilians get caught up in the destruction. Hamas have given Israel the moral justification (in Israeli eyes) to destroy Hamas, whatever the consequences to those around them.

I think people really struggle in this day and age to accept the horror that warfare brings. And they also struggle to accept that a nation that feels it is under existential threat from an enemy will do whatever is necessary to protect their own people.

Hamas have turned it back into 'them and us'. And they are going to pay for it, along with thousands of their own people

Last edited:

Bavarian_Sloth

Gold Member
Nice, good job letting them in, Europe.

Get a good look at their faces though, most likely they will be the same ones that will oppress you or execute you in the next few years.

At least now even the stupidest do-gooder should finally understand what they and our politics have done over the last 10 years.

We don't need a culture of welcome, we need a culture of farewell.

RAÏSanÏa

We've come a long way in 100 years. Just one generation ago, this structure was adorned with Nazi symbols. It's been my hope that in the future, it doesn't take a global war to persuade countries that mass genocide is a bad thing, but I fear humanity hasn't learned that lesson yet.

https://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/october-2023-berlin-the-israeli-flag-will-be-projected-onto-news-photo/1712270081

brandenburg-gate-illuminated-with-israeli-flag.jpg
What a turn around from those dark days for the West. It is a light in the current night that there are new dawns.

Go_Ly_Dow

Rampant liberalism? Do you mean free speech? While it can be a mixed blessing it does trend toward progress(disaster for luddites and fascists), when carefully enforced as dangerous people are given enough rope to hang themselves. It's responsive to threats to different degrees in countries once threats reveal themselves, like to anti-abortion violence and terrorists.

Definitely not. Also a distinction to be made between classical liberalism and post modern liberalism. I refer to the latter and essentially rampant deconstruction in areas such as borders, the state, culture, gender identity, the push for total globalism, the assault on the family unit etc...

Definitely not. Also a distinction to be made between classical liberalism and post modern liberalism. I refer to the latter and essentially rampant deconstruction in areas such as borders, the state, culture, gender identity, the push for total globalism, the assault on the family unit etc...

Always has to be an enemy doesn't there?

Dr.Morris79

Gold Member
The worst thing is it basically traps them as well into a corner.

It's already an open air prison under Hamas, if the agency is removed from the population. Therefore Israel or not, the status quo is the same.

If the population has agency then it has the power to dismantle/rebel against Hamas.
Most of them dont have common sense to begin with. It just bothers me how they get their trousers on in the morning, even that must take serious effort. What worries me more is that they do, and leave the house.

gundalf

I would not be surprised all of those protesting for palestina/hamas come from countries that will not take a single refuge from there or even hate their particular branch of islam and its all just an excuse to hate on jews and the west.

RAÏSanÏa

These are all different issues that everyone has differing viewpoints on and supported to various degree. That people can speak freely on most everything they do (until shown to legit be chaotic danger) is the leading thing that leads to careful investigation and developments in response to discoveries. That's slow advancement in all those and other areas that leads to deconstruction of dogmas. Western society isn't stagnant and allows for the most diversity and freedom for everyone. Especially for experimentation and discovery. Harmful and unnecessary restrictive elements reveal themselves in the peer review process.

bbmcgee

Banned
Head coach of my alma mater, Auburn University, is a Jew and he isn't lying down for the bullshit posted by BLM and others. Proud of him!

We need more good people with spines speaking the truth without exception. And it shouldn't just be jews.

This is a global time for choosing.

Also, holy fuck at blm very openly supporting hamas. Without consequence in 2023.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom