• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hamas terrorists infiltrated Israel. 1400+ killed, 2400+ wounded, 240+ abducted. Israel declares war

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raven117

I will get out and about for sure :) I've got to anyway as the GF's working at an outdoor gig that I need to get to. Hopefully it's just a little smoke and all will be fine... Really looking forward to checking the place out!
Awesome! No other place like it.

I hope they try to run this back on Saturday while College Gameday is there and all the drunk football maniacs beat their asses.
Omg, lol. I’d pay some good good money to see this.

For the rest of this stuff… these Hamas sympathizers on college campus… I’m absolutely dumbfounded. These people are truly broken people. They are so misguided, so led astray, they can’t see true evil slapping them in the face.

Or they haven’t been led astray, and their mask is truly off as the hateful bigots they truly are….

Last edited:

LectureMaster

Gold Member
It's so infuriating but yet not surprising that the sheer stupidity displayed by those fucking liberals. Completely lack of any sense of geopolitics, history, or even a shred of nature humanity, just for taking a fucking stance against Israel, because "Palestine is the real victim".

Good time created those weakest morons, they were protected too well that they wouldn't even survive a single hour in those real and complex situations, yet those weakest are often the loudest mouths in civilized societies, and they are really trying hard creating the darkest time upon the rest of all.

I would normally agree with this entirely, protests should be allowed. but they are effectively saying kill the jews. For people that love to call out dog whistles this is a dog loud yell. For no other group would this be allowed.
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/live...nians – including,Israeli air strikes on Gaza.

This is why people say Free Palestine...its not about ignoring atrocities against the Israelis people who rarely support the attacks on civilian bases themselves. Anyone supporting Hamas is an idiot, because they are taking attention away from the people trying their best to continue to keep the focus on the people dying.

Is the movement of 1 million people in this capacity even logistically possible? Is this a theoretical impossible task presented?

Genuinely wondering. 20 miles long, 5-6 miles wide, 24 hours, and battlefield.

Remember, half population is kids that will need to move. And can’t imagine environment allows for efficient transport.

Last edited:

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
I wonder if shit like this going to change a lot of perspective toward the "progressive left" or if it'll all just be forgotten about in a couple weeks. We're seeing widespread gatherings and social media posts of the masks coming off, and an alarming amount of anti-semitism from the left, and I do wonder if it's going backfire on them in some way. Because it turns out that the group of people who've been calling everyone Nazis for the past 5-10 years, are the actual Nazis.
I hope it's a wake up call. Also, I seriously want to hug that poor girl.

By the way, here are some protests here in Las Vegas.

These guys are going all out. Like if a right winger said this crap he'd be destroyed, but nope, these glasses wearing hipsters just act like nothing wrong with their barely covered anti-semitism. Can't even count the number of selective edits to history on this shit. So many people think this is the real history.

This has been taught in colleges for decades.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Is the movement of 1 million people in this capacity even logistically possible? Is this a theoretical impossible task presented?

Genuinely wondering. 20 miles long, 5-6 miles wide, 24 hours, and battlefield
20 miles in 24 hours is only an average speed of 0.83 mph, hardly theoretically impossible. The innocent festival attendees had to run a lot faster than that to avoid being raped and murdered by Gaza's representatives.

Raven117

These guys are going all out. Like if a right winger said this crap he'd be destroyed, but nope, these glasses wearing hipsters just act like nothing wrong with their barely covered anti-semitism. Can't even count the number of selective edits to history on this shit. So many people think this is the real history.

They are so lost with moral relativism, they have completely lost the plot.

Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

bbmcgee

Banned
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/liveblog/2023/10/11/israel-hamas-war-live-gaza-faces-growing-humanitarian-catastrophe#:~:text=At least 1,537 Palestinians – including,Israeli air strikes on Gaza.

This is why people say Free Palestine...its not about ignoring atrocities against the Israelis people who rarely support the attacks on civilian bases themselves. Anyone supporting Hamas is an idiot, because they are taking attention away from the people trying their best to continue to keep the focus on the people dying.
Again this double speak. These were not somber sad gatherings lamenting the loss of life. After the palestinian government mass murdered jews, these people are gathering celebrating and talking about liberation. How, on earth, is that not very obvious support of what Hamas did? They want liberation.......and the only ones doing anything remotely close to bring that forward would be Hamas fighting. Who else are you cheering for?

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
If you ignore the wrong doings of Hamas, you’re complicit. Age has almost never been a factor and it’s usually the young who drive change. However to humour myself, let’s use your excuse making example. Of the 19% of the population that are eligible since apparently teens and women can’t think for themselves, there has been no resistance to Hamas in the 19%. You want to tell me that a whole 2.2 million people are held hostage by 40k people? Do you think we’re stupid or something? What a ridiculous proposition.
Every known response with a shred of logic has been laid out in an A,B,C childlike schematic for this apologist. He will respond to you with the "but they shouldn't..." argument. The people of Palastine were aware of what was about to happen Saturday or yeaes before, have been seen (in videos in this thread cheering on Hamas prior to) and yet stayed as human shields to Hamas. Why do you suppose their borders won't give them entry.

What he's really getting at here is: Israel has no right to defend themselves and should somehow peacefully walk away. He's trying to play Mr. humanitarian while virtue signalling that Israel's overtaking of Gaza is unjustified. Ignore the fool.

TransTrender

Gold Member

Genuinely wondering. 20 miles long, 5-6 miles wide, 24 hours, and battlefield.

Remember, half population is kids that will need to move. And can’t imagine environment allows for efficient transport.
Seriously this is all within walking distance, and the are enough able bodied young adults to carry the weak.
Of course their government should also help facilitate, but I'm guessing they spent all their time making war plans and spent all their money on weapons.

offtopic

He measures in centimeters
The moment Hamas attacked, this next move was obviously inevitable. Hamas presence would no longer be tolerable no matter the cost. Which makes me wonder what the hell were they thinking? That Israel's and the West's morality would keep them from striking? All the while arguing how immoral they are? It is tragic. And awful. There will be hundreds if not thousands of innocents killed in collateral damage. My sincere hope is that Israel can strike with such swiftness and devastation on Hamas targets that they can eliminate all significant Hamas threats in a short period of time and then avert the humanitarian crisis that would unfold without water, food and power. From there, I have no fucking clue.

Madflavor

Guy looks like a walking fucking soybean.

Again this double speak. These were not somber sad gatherings lamenting the loss of life. After the palestinian government mass murdered jews, these people are gathering celebrating and talking about liberation. How, on earth, is that not very obvious support of what Hamas did? They want liberation.......and the only ones doing anything remotely close to bring that forward would be Hamas fighting. Who else are you cheering for?
You have group A which support Hamas
And group B which wants Palestine suffering to end due to the harship it places on people

You can exist in both groups separately...simple concept...think of as Venn diagram.

Me personally, I'm cheering for international intervention and any misjustices to be held in international court. I think its dangerous to assume people protesting in support of isreal are only doing so because of Hamas. It would be like saying an Isreali protest isn't against Hamas but in support of the people who died in the recent bombings. Most of the civilian base wants a peaceful resolution on both sides. Those in power don't on both sides.

Last edited:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
I dont know a lot of Jewish people, but I saw a message on my Linkedin saying if you know someone, send them a message of support. I sent messages to the 4 Jewish people I know. An old coworker and a bunch of old classmates. 3 of them responded and greatly appreciated the support, especially the old boss who is actually there now supporting fam. But one guy never responded to my FB message even though I know he's active on it. Hope he's ok.

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
And group B which wants Palestine suffering to end due to the harship it places on people

You can exist in both groups separately...simple concept...think of as Venn diagram.

Me personally, I'm cheering for international intervention and any misjustices to be held in international court. I think its dangerous to assume people protesting in support of isreal are only doing so because of Hamas. It would be like saying an Isreali protest isn't against Hamas but in support of the people who died in the recent bombings. Most of the civilian base wants a peaceful resolution on both sides. Those in power don't on both sides.
What international intervention and which group do you suppose these university riots are sided on? One or both?

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Just catching up news. Israel says Gaza City people should all evacuate. Very considerate of them to always do a warning, but looks like a big rocket or carpet bombing going to happen.

Nobody_Important

“Aww, it’s so...average,” she said to him in a cold brick of passion

I support Israel in this, but that is an insane ask for such a short timeline. Especially when they have no water, no fuel, and no electricity.

If they stick to that timeline and go in it is going to be an absolute catastrophe in about a dozen different ways.

Gaza with all utilities cut off is a good indication what the world would look like if Just Stop Oil and XR got their way. No running water, very little food, no hospitals or electricity.

(based of course on the ridiculous idea Gaza has no wells for water but somehow a place people have been living for 5000 years gets 100% of its water from Israel)

Last edited:

bbmcgee

Banned

In theory yes, but the tone and messaging of these gatherings does not sound at all like what your group b would sound like.

Again, these are not candlelight vigils mourning the dead. They are very clearly energized and excited about liberation. They are cheering on the actions of hamas because they view it as in support of this goal.

It is obvious to anyone willing to be honest about it

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
More explosions happening

Fricking creepy being in the pitch black, the prayer calls, the explosions, truly feels end timesy

LordofChaos posted this good live cam feed YT. It has a guy who is active talking about stuff. And if something big happens in his cam shots, he'll zoom in.

So a good feed compared to the fixed camera feed streamers with nobody there talking.

Edit: I knew the guy was familiar. And his tag @Lookner confirmed it. He was one of the guys on Dave and Steve's Video Game Explosion. A hilarious show on TBS 20 years ago.

Last edited:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
History has a weird way of repeating itself. If the Western World continues to allow these things to escalate within our own borders, and we do find ourselves inching closer and closer to 1933 - 1945 Germany, then people need to start demanding answers on how the fuck are we allowing this to happen again?

I'm probably being hyperbolic of course. But there's a lot that happened this week that I would've thought hyperbolic a week ago.
Dumb shit escalates because the gov has no balls to stop it. They'll stop some things, but when push comes to shove, they'll let things fester especially in situations the opposers are volatile. They dont want to confront because it's bad PR to clamp down on minorities and there is too much risk for themselves and to other people since everyone knows they are ticking time bombs (no pun intended). So the choice they do is a "no action" in hopes the situation defuses and people chill out on their own where the authorities can hopefully be seen as supporters and not oppressors, which the hope again is for cooler heads to prevail.

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
I hate to say it, but prostests in support of Palestine should not be banned. Like Ben Sasse said, let people show us the abject idiots and monsters they really are. Just be DAMN ready to make sure that they don't turn to violence. Banning speech rarely works out the way people think it will.

Not going to cry about it when the people who wanted to ban free speech for other reasons feel the sting of it now. Might make me a hypocrite, I guess.

I don't want to derai this thread too much. I agree with what you say, but free speech is a complicated term in most of Europe. It's not like the US where people can say what they want (I know even the US has a limit, but it's a lot more than a lot of Europe).

Raven117

Fantasy. This is the world you want it to be not the one we are in.

Hamas declared war on Israel. Israel is fighting a war back, Hamas conducts military activity in high civilian targets. What do you want Israel to do here? Hamas has a responsibility to its citizens. Not Israel.

No. What you are really saying is Israel shouldn’t defend itself. It should. It will. Hopefully sparing as many civilians in the process.

Last edited:

RaduN

Yeah shit like this is the kind of thing that rips my heart outta my chest. I hope they can deliver fuel to the hospital to keep those generators running, because I don't see Hamas surrendering the hostages anytime soon.

Hopefuly US will manage the situation as good as they can. So far so good, as expected from the current admin.

MrA

No the Palestinians don't, the schools teach them to hate isreal, its then reinforced at home, in their local media, all focused on hating jews,
This is a children's show from palastine

Kids are taught jews are murderous terrorists,
the insane hate for isreal I've heard for jews and isreal from Palestinians in America is the same , shore to shore, stab jews,I loved being told how america was controlled by the jews and how one day they'd conquer America
Never heard that type insanity from any other Muslims, and I've worked with plenty of Muslims

gow3isben

So how many of the palestine people killed so far are likely Hamas and not just innocents? Because I heard like almost 500 kids have been killed or something so far in the bombings but haven't really read much about the militant clashes and how effective taking out all these "bases" are.

Last edited:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
I don't want to derai this thread too much. I agree with what you say, but free speech is a complicated term in most of Europe. It's not like the US where people can say what they want (I know even the US has a limit, but it's a lot more than a lot of Europe).
Canada basically has no limit. You can do and protest whatever you want no matter how dumb it is. The thinking is probably nothing bad will come from it except idiots ranting because everyone is smart enough not to be too barbaric, but over time when things are too loosey goosey that's how you get areas of hostility if it builds up over time.

There's some crazy old bitch in Saskachewan or something. Some small town she is claiming to be leader or something and proclaimed she wants to kill people publicly. You'd think this crazy cult would be prime for arrests due to proclaimed violence but nothing done.

IDKFA

Canada basically has no limit. You can do and protest whatever you want no matter how dumb it is. The thinking is probably nothing bad will come from it except idiots ranting because everyone is smart enough not to be too barbaric, but over time when things are too loosey goosey that's how you get areas of hostility if it builds up over time.

There's some crazy old bitch in Saskachewan or something. Some small town she is claiming to be leader or something and proclaimed she wants to kill people publicly. You'd think this crazy cult would be prime for arrests due to proclaimed violence but nothing done.

I didn't know Canada had such relaxed FoS laws. In the UK that woman would be doing jail time. In the UK you can get arrested and face possible prison time for disrespecting the pride flag or saying something in public that causes distress.

MrA

Hamas embeds with civilians, stores munitions in places like schools and hospitals, threaten and terrorize civilians not to flee, hell might even blow some up themselves just to create bad press for isreal, after the second infatada they would retreat from villages and booby trap civilians in buildings and when the idf would attempt rescues, the traps would kill the occupants, and then hamas would blame Isreal
still they've likely taken out several hundred fighters
Every civilians casualty needs to be blamed squarely on hamas

IDKFA

Warning.

The below video shows Hamas terrorists fighting who gets to take the head from a hostage. The actual decapitation is removed from the video, but the audio is still there. I've put it behind spoiler tags. Even though you don't see the killing, it's still upsetting. This is what Israel is fighting against.

FeralEcho

There was ONE vote...16 years ago... over half the population is under the age of 18 and can't vote. The remaining half of that are women who are highly subjugated and can't vote. So 25% of the population is left and there is a gang running around called Hamas who is getting armed and funded by various entities pointing guns.

Does Hamas really represent the people?
Yes they still represent.

Unless you somehow missed the countless rallies in support of hamas that are happening all over the world? And don't bullshit me with the "they support palestinians" when they sport paraglider logos and call for jihad in the middle of european streets far faaaaaaar away from the terrorists they are apparently too afraid to stand up to which is why in 16 years no one has elected another goverment right?

Where are all these peaceful palestinians i keep hearing about, they're like a damn myth.I haven't seen any palestinians out there in the begining when hamas murdered in the most savage way innocent people at a festival,raping the girls and women,when they entered civilian homes and butchered all familly members including their pets,when they burned an old holocaust survivor in her home because they couldn't move her or when they behead and kill babies. Where were they?????

If Palestinians want to be free the first thing they need to do is to free themselves of the terrorist goverment they themselves elected and have shown to STILL support. No one from hamas is pointing a gun at the palestinians in the european streets cheering for the genocide of a people and calling for jihad. They are doing it of their own volition.

Is it really any wonder why no neighboring country wants palestinian refugees?

Nikodemos

Well, the whole "invariably start uprisings and attempt to murder politicians" thing has tended to sour neighboring countries on accepting Pali refugees.

Last edited:

bbmcgee

Banned
Yes they still represent.

Unless you somehow missed the countless rallies in support of hamas that are happening all over the world? And don't bullshit me with the "they support palestinians" when they sport paraglider logos and call for jihad in the middle of european streets far faaaaaaar away from the terrorists they are apparently too afraid to stand up to which is why in 16 years no one has elected another goverment right?

Where are all these peaceful palestinians i keep hearing about, they're like a damn myth.I haven't seen any palestinians out there in the begining when hamas murdered in the most savage way innocent people at a festival,raping the girls and women,when they entered civilian homes and butchered all familly members including their pets,when they burned an old holocaust survivor in her home because they couldn't move her or when they behead and kill babies. Where were they?????

If Palestinians want to be free the first thing they need to do is to free themselves of the terrorist goverment they themselves elected and have shown to STILL support. No one from hamas is pointing a gun at the palestinians in the european streets cheering for the genocide of a people and calling for jihad. They are doing it of their own volition.

Dont forget the gas the jews chant in Australia. But that was just a small group of them!!! They just want freedom!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom