• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT2| Created by Unstable Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
8 wins from gold rogue, gonna hit it with my homebrew rogue deck the same way I got the other 492 wins.

edit:
4 to go, got a loss unfortuneately.... damn priest thoughtstole eviscerate... plus the worst opening I've had so far in the 13 games I've played so far. I even managed to clear board with blade flurry but the eviscerate put me into holy fire range.

Trump is playing priest in contructed on his youtube channel. So many knockoff decks in my climb...

Ones with yetis now? Only trump would use yeti in priest I feel cause the "value".

edit: I've played like 4 control priests in a row lol...

50/50 so far, I need a really aggressive start to have a chance at winning, judging from how I have won so far. It isn't like a unique snowflake deck tho cause it isn't really different from standard control priest from what I can see.

johnsmith

remember me
Ugh, stupid 100 gold cap. I want to get more priest wins.

Also is it just a coincidence or did tides viewers drop a ton after he left tempostorm? He used to hit the low teens, but now he's capping out at 3-4K. And he's still getting ddosed or something.

GOLD_ROGUE_PORTRAIT.jpg

My last match was interesting as hell. Vs a hunter deck that played ETC. I got murlocs so I played it... into an explosive trap. Was pretty damn close, unlike most of my other vs hunter matches with this deck.

FBDO14.gif

edit:
Also looking at my stats for the night, my rogue deck went 17-4 (80.1% win/loss)

druid 1-0
hunter 7-0
mage 0-0
paladin 1-0
priest 3-2 (all control)
rogue 0-1 (I think my deck wins hard against miracle I just dropped this game and drew badly mid game)
shaman 1-0
warlock 4-1 (loss to handlock)
warrior 0-0

Lyng

Man I am sick and tired of playing vs all these braindead undertaker decks. Nerf him and lets move on to a more interesting meta please.

Xanathus

Man I really should just watch VODs instead of watching tourneys live. Being able to skip straight to the action and past all the filers and HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAs is so good. Firebat's miracle rogue looks fun to play and i'll play it a bit though it probably gets recked by all the hunters and zoos.

caesar

Banned
GOLD_ROGUE_PORTRAIT.jpg

My last match was interesting as hell. Vs a hunter deck that played ETC. I got murlocs so I played it... into an explosive trap. Was pretty damn close, unlike most of my other vs hunter matches with this deck.

FBDO14.gif

edit:
Also looking at my stats for the night, my rogue deck went 17-4 (80.1% win/loss)

druid 1-0
hunter 7-0
mage 0-0
paladin 1-0
priest 3-2 (all control)
rogue 0-1 (I think my deck wins hard against miracle I just dropped this game and drew badly mid game)
shaman 1-0
warlock 4-1 (loss to handlock)
warrior 0-0
Rank?

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Any vods for the Kolento matches?

I'm an expert

Formerly worldrevolution. The only reason I am nice to anyone else is to avoid being banned.
Ugh, stupid 100 gold cap. I want to get more priest wins.

Also is it just a coincidence or did tides viewers drop a ton after he left tempostorm? He used to hit the low teens, but now he's capping out at 3-4K. And he's still getting ddosed or something.

I don't think it's a coincidence at all. I was the biggest tides/TS fan and I haven't watched him since. He's a great player, but he lacks a lot of personality and the TS affiliation made up for that. Now he's literally just a nerdy kid with more nerdy kids.. basically like Trump.. which is impossible to watch for entertainment, only education. And I'm wayyyyyyy past watching this shit for education. Attacking his stream sucks though as it is his livelihood.

Man I am sick and tired of playing vs all these braindead undertaker decks. Nerf him and lets move on to a more interesting meta please.

Yeah, that needs to happen. The most annoying part is that it seems like everyone draws the damn thing on turn 1. When I build an Undertaker/Deathrattle deck, I can't get an Undertaker to save my life.

depths20XX

Can someone explain the prison Trump thing. He wears a ski cap and sunglasses, and acts just like normal Trump. I don't get it.

depths20XX

He'll trash talk, bm, and drop bits of prison wisdom. But yeah, it's still just trump.

I wonder what Trump trash talk sounds like. When I watched he didn't seem to be any different.

He still seems like an anomaly to me with his popularity. I could understand in the beginning when not many streamed and he was giving good arena advice. I supposed he's just steamrolled off that.

Zemm

I can't be the only one that finds the laugh a little annoying now? It's a good laugh, don't get me wrong, but the frequency of it is too much.

This Chinese guy rocking in his chair is a bit scary as well haha

Interfectum

The two players facing each other is awkward as hell. They can't even look at each other. They should put them in different rooms.

Also do those steins have any beer in them?

JesseZao

The two players facing each other is awkward as hell. They can't even look at each other. They should put them in different rooms.

Blizzcon '15 Update: Kinect mod has enabled us to allow control of cards and attacks with gestures! Opponents will stand facing each other in an arena and sling attacks and throw down minions to win! Excite!

Edit: Oops, wrong quote hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom