• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT2| Created by Unstable Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Asshole behavior. Not surprised considering USA

johnsmith

remember me
3rd gold hero.
EgzVD3Y.png

Gonna take it easy and only play for dailies until the expansion comes out. I'm hoping druid or rogue are good in the new meta as they're the next 2 with the highest ranked wins.

Zafir

Yeah, I wouldn't say miracle is easy to play either.

The line up is certainly a fotm one though, barring druid. That all said, I don't exactly blames him. It's a tournament for 100k. You choose the decks that you think are strong.

Leezard

That two of the easiest to play competitive decks are also among the strongest is a problem with the game design rather than with Firebat. He's smart to bring those decks.

CoolOff

BO5 for the finals is so fucking stupid. Viagame House Cup was awesome just because of BO7 combines with the rule for the winner being allowed to switch decks.

BO5 for the finals is so fucking stupid. Viagame House Cup was awesome just because of BO7 combines with the rule for the winner being allowed to switch decks.

yeah. especially since there wasn't a losers bracket. it's not like there's a huge time restraint here.

FeD.nL

Series has been lackluster so far. The druid that went first won and the second game the draws for the druid were perfect.

I'm an expert

Formerly worldrevolution. The only reason I am nice to anyone else is to avoid being banned.
He's had amazing draws outside of this tournament too. He's genuinely a lucky player. Good player, but like the total opposite of Reynad draws.

FeD.nL

Pff, that was disappointing. He got so many low percentage draws but it's all part of the game. Really looking forward to the new cards and that it comes out next month is still the biggest news out of blizzcon for me this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom