• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT2| Created by Unstable Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
1688694_823424984366938_902452747566841874_n.jpg
The real question is, does this give itself Stealth? If so, it might be playable. If not, it is gutter trash and belongs in the gutter.

Mirimar

jDg3XDr.jpg

This seems like it should see some play. Could be good value on in the late game on early game minions. Gargoyle viable now?

Lol, combo with topdecked Bolvar?

This is neutral, right? Best potential with Wisp, Webspinner, Undertaker..probably lots of other 1 cost minions with upside. Argent squire? 3/3 with divine shield..

This could fit in a fun weenie deck. With that new Murlock card, lots of possibilities.

The real question is, does this give itself Stealth? If so, it might be playable. If not, it is gutter trash and belongs in the gutter.

It gives itself stealth.

jDg3XDr.jpg

This seems like it should see some play. Could be good value on in the late game on early game minions. Gargoyle viable now?

Lol, combo with topdecked Bolvar?

I think bolvar might proc it regardless cause he enters as a 1/7 and then gets buffed (I think).

inky

It is essentially unleash the hounds for druids and is flexible.

Ideally used on echoing ooze to get 2 6/7 taunts. (crazy)

It's flexible, but it is pricey. It is similar to UTH due to combo potential, but no charge means it could go completely wasted too, which with UTH almost never happens, unless you use it only to kill one creature or whatever.

Wait and see, but I sense some potential.

Haly

Didn't paladin get a card that lets you play several SHR right away?

Yeah, but the whole combo would cost 8 mana, making it extremely vulnerable to AoE.

Having your army of 1/1s stick around to turn 5 is a fantasy.

You know when it's good? When you're in topdeck wars, and this is the last card in your deck.

That's a pretty good deal.

Haly

Yeah, you need to actually play Wisps and Angry Chickens to trigger Hobgoblin.

(The Angry Chicken meta is HERE)

Kettch

Dark Wispers+Soul of the Forest=Good luck with savage roar next turn.

Still can't believe how bad the shaman cards have been. Now we get one wasted on a murloc of all things. Says a lot when the best card we got for constructed is a 0/4.

inky

Still can't believe how bad the shaman cards have been. Now we get one wasted on a murloc of all things. Says a lot when the best card we got for constructed is a 0/4.

The weapon is decent but I agree. Druid and Shammy are my favorite classes so it sucks even more =/

Mirimar

Warrior turn 4 play, Hobgoblin and this. Really decent stats for a 1 drop. 2/3 and a 3/5 with upside.

QnCw1Ob.jpg

Or great followup to Death's Bite.

T4 Death's Bite - Use charge

T5 - Hobgoblin, Warbot, Warbot. Use 2nd charge. 2/2, 5/4, 5/4

caesar

Banned
Dark Wispers+Soul of the Forest=Good luck with savage roar next turn.

Err you got the zipomatic.

Holy shit light of the naaru seems op.

Kettch

Err you got the zipomatic.

Holy shit light of the naaru seems op.

Just like you've never seen a Knife Juggler in constructed Shaman, you'll never see Zipomatic either (barring some insane mech synergy that hasn't been shown yet, the weapon is nowhere near enough).

Haly

So I think tempo rogue is going to be mech or pirate, or possibly even mechpirate. It's the most well positioned among all the classes to take advantage of the new types, and it seems like Blizzard went out of their way to avoid making playables for Miracle so...

caesar

Banned
Just like you've never seen a Knife Juggler in constructed Shaman, you'll never see Zipomatic either (barring some insane mech synergy that hasn't been shown yet, the weapon is nowhere near enough).
I think almost certainly the opposite, if you can't remove that thing immediately you're potentially in huge trouble.

Haly

In b4 Trump is hilariously off base about hunter.

Apt101

I should have built a custom mage deck sooner. I am going to make a priest one next, designed for maximum long-living tank annoyance. I have so many good tanks/taunts.

CRS

Started playing this again a while back for the first time since the beta and I'm really enjoying it. I even got my first Legendary (Baron Geddon) from a pack a few days ago so that was neat.

(Also using this post to subscribe to the thread for the updates)

gutshot

I should have built a custom mage deck sooner. I am going to make a priest one next, designed for maximum long-living tank annoyance. I have so many good tanks/taunts.

Pro-tip: Goldshire Footman is not a good taunt. Neither is Silverback Patriach or Mogu'shan Warden.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom