• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT2| Created by Unstable Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.

inky

I love that King of Beasts is better than the Paladin's Legendary. :lol

Seriously.

10435522_822903937752376_2057760479160962476_n.jpg

10405391_823461661029937_8648671133835769375_n.jpg

Stats virtually the same for a rare vs a legendary, synergy is better while its conditions are more easily fulfilled and you could have 2 of these, so 100% increased chance of drawing it.

Oh Blizzard.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Surprised those leaks were real. Iron Juggernaut seems crazy, since they waste a draw and take so much damage.

Iryx

10455744_823492041026899_275931066140777590_n.jpg

Can't believe this wasn't changed after it was leaked, it still gives the opponent infinite mana when they cast a spell.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
You're misreading that a tad.

It's confirmation that Coin is no longer a spell.

That or Brode is completely off his rockers.

(laughs)

Confirmed:

I am going to play rogue, paladin, druid once the GVG expansion comes out. Maybe I'll play shaman, but not because of the class cards, but because I've grown to like shaman post-naxx.

G.ZZZ

Pally legendary is absurdly bad, but it got the best 2 drop and the best 2 mana spell i think. Plus the Muster for battle spell and the weapon are good. It ain't too bad, i'll probably try aggrodin with all those divine shieldz.

Holy crap, these Legendaries. I so hope this meta is as amazing as it is in my head right now.

My gold is ready. I'm so dusting my gold Flares as well, dat 1600 dust, delicious.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I saw this on Facebook, no idea of the credibility:
Shea Jered McNiel CM_Zeriyah
PSA in advance: Gallywix does not give THE Coin. It gives Gallywix's Coin, which is different.
12/2/14, 2:03 PM
or it's just A coin and not THE coin

Fair enough, but I don't like this at all. A card that says "summon" or "give" X should do just that. X shouldn't be ambiguous, digital format or no.

They're introducing ambiguity into the game to make the rules text look nice.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Shaman with the murloc card and legendary is fucking hilarious.

But yeah. Iron Juggernaut...christ. Warrior in general has REALLY good stuff in general from this expansion. I wonder if the mine blows up and goes away or if it's an actual card that can benefit the player.

IceMarker

Was posted on his twitter just now.
[/QUOTE]
[quote="centracore, post: 141313060"][IMG]

edit: beaten![/QUOTE]
[quote="Professor Lich, post: 141313288"]Trump just had a picture up of the Gallwyx coin, and it stated it won't trigger the effect.[/QUOTE]

Slow down guys, [I]slow down![/I]

Won

That Shaman legendary.....my head is full of fuck and all that. What the hell......

On the other end of the WTF spectrum; the Warrior legendary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom