• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT2| Created by Unstable Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.

FeD.nL

Bod8RsP.jpg

Quartermaster hype!

Won me the game with 13 hp left

Annoyotron is freaking hilarious. It usually trades fairly with a two drop and if you can buff it it's insane. Velen's chosen is also pretty great in arena, because it synergizes so well with priest heropower.

Also I managed to draft a Velen and a recombobulator, recombobulated Velen one game into a Baron Geddon.

Mirimar

I am definitely making a hobgoblin weenie deck ASAP..Who wouldn't want a 3/3 or 3/4 for one, or 3/6's for 2 with great upside stats, lol

gutshot

Was forced to Flamestrike when my opponent had, among other things, a Haunted Creeper and Piloted Shredder on the board. So I was looking at potentially two 1/1s and a 3/2 still on the board. What comes out of the Shredder? Doomsayer.

"I'm sorry."

Gnomish experimentor has an awesome animation.

I recombobulated a bomb lobber... and I got bolvar. My faith in the light has shunned me.

Also, for some reason even though I have only 1 of it, I have seen tree of life every fucking match lmao.

Iryx

So far from my first GvG arena:
Drafted a great hunter deck with 2x AC, 2x Esplosive Shot, 2x Highmane, Gahz'rilla and Toshley.
First Madder Bomber my opponent played ignored three minions and hit my face 6 times.
48 damage Gahz'rilla
Got Malorne from Websspinner

8-2 so far.

FeD.nL

So far from my first GvG arena:
Drafted a great hunter deck with 2x AC, 2x Esplosive Shot, 2x Highmane, Gahz'rilla and Toshley.
First Madder Bomber my opponent played ignored three minions and hit my face 6 times.
48 damage Gahz'rilla
Got Malorne from Websspinner

8-2 so far.

And here I am being happy with my drafted Quartermaster...

Still he's legit so far.

ViviOggi

Legit enjoying arena again and the animation speed makes SUCH a difference too

Anyone finish a run yet? Old pack?

Wow at pulling Gazrilla and 2 Scars...

The 4/4 3cc ogre is fucking awesome so far. So far it hasn't mattered whether I hit my target or not because I would accept it either way. But so far he hasn't missed too, kinda weird since I got like at least 3 rolls with him having a chance, but most have only had 1 target - face.

edit:
Also loving coin-wild growth, turn 2 spider tank.

CoolOff

Turn 8:

Argent Commander into his 4/4, Recombobulator on it and turn the remaining 4/2 into a Savannah Highmane.

Well met!

People may not like Bolvar as a card, but his intro is amazing.

And before people ask, I pulled him from Unstable Portal against a Paladin, talk about great.

Okay, I take back thinking bad thoughts about tree of life in arena.

I was playing a mage who was wrecking me pretty hard from the start. It was turn 8 and I played a force tank max, hoping he doesn't pull a damage spell to win cause I would remain at 1 hp if he went all face. He didn't. I killed a big minion with force tank max (divine shield already popped). And then I played tree of life and healed myself for 28 damage and my minion for 5.

Holy shit that was a moment. My opponent has no cards in hand, I have the bigger board, and full hp.

what-the-fuck-just-happened.jpg

And before people ask, I pulled him from Unstable Portal against a Paladin, talk about great.

I got the intro too but it seemed like mostly music when I got him off recombobulate.

CoolOff

Turn 8:

Argent Commander into his 4/4, Recombobulator on it and turn the remaining 4/2 into a Savannah Highmane.

Well met!

Did the same move again and got Hogger lololololol. Recomb is AMAZING.

4-0 so far with my Pala. Shielded Minibot is an MVP as well.

Just got Bolvar in my arena draft. I'll try him out and let you guys know how he is. Still thinking he'll be mediocre but maybe better in arena where people aren't as likely to have good removal. Other choices were Nesingwary and Thermaplugg. I would have gone for Thermaplugg but I want to at least give Bolvar a try since I'm so skeptical about him.

Holy shit, just got a second Legendary in this draft. Going with Sneed's Shredder versus Mukla and Lorewalker Cho.

Dario ff

Banned
I had the luck of drafting Neptulon, and it's such a fun card in arena. Warleader + Warleader + Bluegill + Old Murk Eye value.

Not running more arenas due to the reward being regular packs tho.

manhack

Just watched Gnomish Experimenter win TotalBiscuit a game...topdecked him a Shadow Word: Death at precisely the right moment. Maybe that card isn't so bad...LOL

Haunted

Okay, I take back thinking bad thoughts about tree of life in arena.

I was playing a mage who was wrecking me pretty hard from the start. It was turn 8 and I played a force tank max, hoping he doesn't pull a damage spell to win cause I would remain at 1 hp if he went all face. He didn't. I killed a big minion with force tank max (divine shield already popped). And then I played tree of life and healed myself for 28 damage and my minion for 5.

Holy shit that was a moment. My opponent has no cards in hand, I have the bigger board, and full hp.

what-the-fuck-just-happened.jpg

I got the intro too but it seemed like mostly music when I got him off recombobulate.
wait what

*rereads tree of life card text*

hot DAMN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom