• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT2| Created by Unstable Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.

TomServo

You could try math warrior, but that seems gimmicky to me.

I've used a tempo warrior deck since the second season, but Grom is *the* win condition. I simply don't see it winning consistently without him.

I'm loving rogue so far in arena. Took me like 6 runs between both regions to get the opportunity to play it. I also got 3 autobarbers, 1 sabotage, 1 sharpsword oil, and I think they're pretty neat.

edit:
great... stealth spare parts are gonna be a pain in the ass... druid managed to stealth his stupid emperor cobra and then his knife juggler hit my patient assassin...

zoukka

I dunno... as much as I love new cards, I think in the long term the added RNG will just make Arena that much more frustrating. Some of the cards create situations that are unwinnable and that is dumb game design.

SteveWD40

So, GvG cards are not showing up for me as buyable decks, nor am I getting them as Arena rewards. They show up in the draft but thats all, wtf?

Haunted

Had to find out how Hobgoblin works.

12250.png

First I realised that the buff doesn't apply to him, but the 1-attack minions! Then I realised that he doesn't buff summoned minions like the two Spectral Spiders that spawned when I sacrificed the Haunted Creeper. It does say play after all...

Still! Twice confused. >_>

Xanathus

Had to find out how Hobgoblin works.

First I realised that the buff doesn't apply to him, but the 1-attack minions! Then I realised that he doesn't buff summoned minions like the two Spectral Spiders that spawned when I sacrificed the Haunted Creeper. It does say play after all...

Still! Twice confused. >_>
If it buffed spawned minions, it would be so OP with Imp Master.

inky

I'm pretty sure my free arena run ate a previous undrafted arena I had lined up (I was waiting till I had 3 quests up). I was going to send a support ticket but it suggested I posted a bug report instead. I did and my thread got 2 views in 3 days and no answers.

I'm sure I'll get my arena run back anytime now *waits*

Haunted

are you sure about this

i already entered the arena with the free pass, i just havent made a deck and played it

if i make the deck and play it tomorrow, wont i get a sweet new pack
I don't actually know. :D

Could easily see them retracting the free run when it goes live. On the other hand you already used it.

Who knows!

jblank83

Arena meta is so rush right now. People don't even try to make good plays. They just hit face over and over. It's so bad that if someone even bothers to make a favorable trade on the board, I consider it a smart play.

Sickening.

ViviOggi

12025 gold to spend, cmon GVG! What time is it coming anyway?
Dude since when have you been hoarding? I know it's not hard to top my 1,5k just by not rage buying packs but that's a quite a lot. Most streamers hover around 5k (although to be fair they're sitting on mountains of dust).

Xanathus

Dude since when have you been hoarding? I know it's not hard to top my 1,5k just by not rage buying packs but that's a quite a lot. Most streamers hover around 5k (although to be fair they're sitting on mountains of dust).

I've done every daily ever since I started playing HS. and used that reroll exploit to get as much 60 gold quests. I don't play arena often or buy packs at all though so that's how the gold accumulates, though I'm still somehow able to get the cards necessary for all major decks for all classes.

zoukka

Arena meta is so rush right now. People don't even try to make good plays. They just hit face over and over. It's so bad that if someone even bothers to make a favorable trade on the board, I consider it a smart play.

Sickening.

I said this a few pages back, GvG brought so many solid 2-3-4 drops as commons that it's absolutely necessary to draft a good curve. Miss an early drop and you're likely dead.

slayn

needs to show more effort.
mage seems even better in arena now with access to mechs and flame cannon. I have yet to draft a mage deck that hasn't gone 12 wins.

egruntz

shelaughz
Shaman is still the most bullshit class to play against. He's able to make stupid comebacks in a single turn like no other class can. At least with other classes you can prepare for it. But his are just fucking stupid. Fuck Shaman.

12025 gold to spend, cmon GVG! What time is it coming anyway?

Nice, very nice.

- Lose game due to power cut
- Say fuck it, make new deck
- Excited to try new deck, find Worthy Opponent
- Opponent coins hero power, hits wrong minion
- "Mistakes were made.", concedes

FUCK YOU I JUST WANTED TO PLAY!

jblank83

I said this a few pages back, GvG brought so many solid 2-3-4 drops as commons that it's absolutely necessary to draft a good curve. Miss an early drop and you're likely dead.

I agree. God forbid you get a draft with shitty 2 and 3 choices. I had several yesterday and got wrecked, 2-3, 1-3, 0-3.

Sickening.

That's just all the Hunters from constructed trying out GvG

Did they up the chance to get legendaries in this free arena run to lure us in?

I got 1 on my European and 3 (!!) on my American account!

Managed to grab Loatheb, Maexxna and Archmage Antonidas.

Ysera in the European account.

gutshot

Rusty Horn is probably the most useless spare part but it has become less useless now that I know you can cast it on enemy minions. Need to clear a Micro Machine stuck behind a Sludge Belcher? Give it taunt!

Haunted

Did they up the chance to get legendaries in this free arena run to lure us in?

I got 1 on my European and 3 (!!) on my American account!

Managed to grab Loatheb, Maexxna and Archmage Antonidas.

Ysera in the European account.
Nope, you just got lucky. :D

Got 4 commons and 1 rare in my arena packs on EU and US.

Rusty Horn is probably the most useless spare part but it has become less useless now that I know you can cast it on enemy minions. Need to clear a Micro Machine stuck behind a Sludge Belcher? Give it taunt!
It has also a hilarious play sound fx.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom