• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT2| Created by Unstable Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.

depths20XX

40 packs and only one legendary...at least it was Troggzor.

Also, holy shit you get a lot of dupes. Cobra Shots out the ass. Got 9 of them.

borghe

Loves the Greater Toronto Area
Bought 40 packs on the iPad. Stuck at authorization :(

for others looking to buy who have an ipad..

target has B1G1 20% right now on email codes.. not the best recent iTunes deal.. but if you're like me and trying to find a way to grab a couple hundred packs as cheap as possible.. Two $50 or $100 cards seems like the best deal you'll get right now.

If you don't have an ipad.. I don't think there's a way to make this work for PC/Mac users.

edit - even though it doesn't say it on target's site... apparently this offer is in-store also.

NameGenerated

Who paid you to grab Dr. Pavel?
First pack:

udP1Lco.jpg

Not too shabby.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Servers are getting blown up, i tried to get some packs got an error and now the Battle.Net website is down so i cant check for the lost transaction :(

borghe

Loves the Greater Toronto Area
Servers are getting blown up, i tried to get some packs got an error and now the Battle.Net website is down so i cant check for the lost transaction :(

blizz is making so much money right now. slowly... but surely...

as for failed transactions.. I wouldn't worry too much. If they charge you (either real money or gold) I wouldn't believe that the transaction would succeed (i.e. charge) without being credited the packs. I could be wrong.. but that's like a fundamental failure of a transaction which either has to all succeed or all fail.

Kettch

Well, my first ranked priest game. 3/7 Cleric on turn 2. Shrinkmeister cabaled a water elemental. Didn't get to use Voljin, but I'm not sure if it can get much better.

Gotchaye

I opened about 40 with all my gold. Got Gallywix and Echo of Medivh, plus some less useful Epics including Quartermaster, though I don't play Paladin.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Hearthstone ‏@PlayHearthstone 14m14 minutes ago
Due to heavy server load, players may be experiencing delays when logging into Hearthstone or making purchases. Thanks for your patience!
Ok. that explains my issue lol

slayn

needs to show more effort.
Gonna post my collection spreadsheet again, in case anyone wants to use it to track their GvG collection now that it's officially here.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1p94gq_GGTw8L1MeyBOCwoGu6nsjcGP8W_U9vsL8hTLQ/edit?usp=sharing

I'm at 14.6% collected after 7 packs. Only 59,260 dust needed to craft the rest of GvG!
copied the sheets to my own. In the summary page, you have paladin listed twice (one of which is really priest).

Some notes for people who, like me, copied the classic sheet a while back and now are trying to copy just gvg/summary and not re-input classic:
I renamed the sheets to classic/gvg instead of copy of, and then on the summary I had to just go to each bad cell and press enter to get it to re-link to the new sheets.

Also at some point for classic I guess the cards collected/cards available got reversed at some point from what I had so on the summary page I had to reverse the cells for the sums to be right.

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member
Only since Naxx, but I've been pretty good about doing dailies and I've gotten to the point where Arena is mostly profitable.

I see, i can't never seem to get much gold....because i spent it all as soon as i got it. I should really learn self control but i always want new cards. Also since the servers are fucked i'm gonna play something else.

Raxus

I have 5000 dust but besides crush and Foe Reaper there is no cards I want to build until the meta stabilizes and I know what I want to build.

Used all my gold to get my 43 packs, but want to buy 40 more before I start crafting the remaining legendaries I want. Too bad Blizzard doesn't want my money right now...

Mirimar

Hmm, I'm thinking of fitting Jeevs in an aggressive hunter deck. Probably should work really well because I tend to lose games where I run out of steam/run out of cards.

Actually, Forsen is running one in the deck he just made and it seems to be wrecking..hah

johnsmith

remember me
I'm not even gonna bother with packs since I'm in no hurry to play constructed. Just gonna play arena until I burn through my 4600 gold by then i should have enough cards and dust to craft the playable cards. Also have a nice 6,000 dust saved up.

gutshot

copied the sheets to my own. In the summary page, you have paladin listed twice (one of which is really priest).

Some notes for people who, like me, copied the classic sheet a while back and now are trying to copy just gvg/summary and not re-input classic:
I renamed the sheets to classic/gvg instead of copy of, and then on the summary I had to just go to each bad cell and press enter to get it to re-link to the new sheets.

Also at some point for classic I guess the cards collected/cards available got reversed at some point from what I had so on the summary page I had to reverse the cells for the sums to be right.

Fixed the paladin/priest typo.

I flipped the collected/available rows since it seems to make more sense to me to list the ones you have first over the ones available. But yeah, that does screw up the sheets for those who already grabbed the original spreadsheet and don't want to have to reinput their classic cards on this new version.

Thanks for the tips!

Fersis

Looks like this is the game right now...

KJnk9.gif

Yup.

In other news: The hype is real (From Twitch)
Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft
198,289 viewers

League of Legends
108,807 viewers

Gotchaye

Oh my god Gallywix is glorious. Guaranteed value unless you play him into 8 damage worth of minions. I've gotten eviscerates, polymorphs, and spare parts galore.

br3wnor

Unstable Portal used 5 times so far in constructed

Violet Teacher
Sneed
Illidan
Force-Tank MAX
Pint-sized summoner

Small sample size, but pretty nice pulls so far

*Warlock just did spell that pulls as many imps as damage you do (2-4) then voidcaller'd Mal'Ganis.

4 3/3 imps plus Mal'ganis on turn 6, GG

Dreavus

Oh my god Gallywix is glorious. Guaranteed value unless you play him into 8 damage worth of minions. I've gotten eviscerates, polymorphs, and spare parts galore.

I didn't realize his stats were so good to go along with that ability. Like, boulderfist good, with that ability.

Definitely on my list for one of the first to craft.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom