• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT2| Created by Unstable Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.

ViviOggi

EU update coming at night, can't connect to US, Android version MIA
SLx19c3.gif

Boogiepop

:( Decided to try an arena run since I had been saving up gold. Went 0-3. Feels bad. :( Got 25 of the gold back along with the pack at least though, so... not the worst thing ever, even if it's certainly not good. Anyway, ended up with 7 packs total and... I got 1 pack that had a rare and an epic (the Shaman Murlok), with everything else being pure 1 rare, rest common packs. :(

Raxus

Told you Bolvar works! With so many Silver Hands dying he just gets supercharged.

He really is just for late late game Paladin and even then the sole purpose he plays is to be a dead card (at best) until he becomes useful. Quartermaster is pretty amazing though.

Kibler was or maybe still is streaming. He started with a shamurloc deck and seemed to be doing well but I wasn't paying much attention.

Also, dat feel of beating a double flamestrike mage in arena.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
30 packs and nothing of note.

RNGesus please have mercy.

squidyj

draft:

2x quartermaster
Sword of Justice
Stormwind Champion
Muster for Battle
2x Cultist
3x Argent Protector
Blessing of Kings
Truesilver Champion

That awkward moment when I drop 3 recruits with truesilver then play quartermaster while stormwind champion is in the field.

Flame leviathon just wrecked me in arena... so op lol

edit:
Somehow he didn't have flamestrike and I won though. But I had a field of imps, a light warden, a big mech yeti... almost all of it gone for no cost to the mage.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
I didn't realize there were new pirate cards. I'm tempted to build out my pirate deck, even if they still look bad.

Mirimar

Opened 10 packs, including the 3 free ones. Pretty happy with the results, as I got 1 decent legendary, Iron Juggernaut. Now I can hopefully create a Warrior deck that isn't super expensive control...maybe very aggro oriented with the surprise mine finisher, haha.
Screenshotted 4 most notable packs. I'll have some fun with Recombopulator. Only 4 card I had to dust in the 10 pack, so not bad!

Ejy7fPI.jpg

ehnDTdT.jpg

borghe

Loves the Greater Toronto Area
I got one 40 pack bought and I'm stuck on "waiting for authorization"

sucks that they don't put the $69.99 pack on iTunes. I'm stuck using my 10% off iTunes gift cards on the $50 pack costing me $.0275 more per pack. bah.

oh well.. going to eat and hopefully my first purchase will be finished and let me do the rest of them.

I didn't realize there were new pirate cards. I'm tempted to build out my pirate deck, even if they still look bad.

I like the new pirate cards. Maybe it is possible to make a rogue pirate deck cause not only do they have 1 extra pirate, they have high potential I feel with their other card's synergy.

Tinkmaster sharpening oil gives +3 attack to a minion, combo that with southsea deck hand , then faceless, and smash face that is a ton of damage.

Rockk

Damn, they completely ruined rogue. I think it might be the worst class in the game now depending on where paladin is.

There is a thread on bnet forums of players accidentally buying classic packs in bulk... sorta funny but I hope that doesn't happen to anyone here.

Damn, they completely ruined rogue. I think it might be the worst class in the game now depending on where paladin is.

Huh? Why? Rogue looks mech viable... plus gallywix is badass.

gutshot

Any popular streamers trying out a control hunter deck? Since I unpacked Gahz, thinking that may be the first deck I try out but I'm curious to see how it may look.

FeD.nL

goddamnit Blizzard, Just noticed that instead of 01:00 CET the start of maintenance has moved to 03:00 CET. Ah well of to bed then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom