• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT2| Created by Unstable Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I constantly play around MCT in Arena. If I have a decent lead I never slap down a 4th minion lol. Even when I'm behind or tied up it scares me to do so.

I just got MCT'ed just now! I was in a bad place. What were the odds they would actually have one? Dammit!!!

rac

Banned
Vol'Jin *bows*

I love this card Handlock makes a 4/9 Twillight Drake sorry but im gonna have to to turn that into a 4/2 thx for the health though. Oh nice Ysera you topdicked im just gonna go take its health and kill it off, sorry.

To Vol'jin my Warchief!

I just got a Vol'jin from buying 15 packs and I'm going straight up stick it into the pre gvg deck I have. This card just looks so damn good.

caesar

Banned
Opened 80 packs.

Got:

Gazlowe
Flame Leviathan
The Voltron thing
Gahz'rilla
Mal'ganis
Trade Prince Gallywix

Just crafted Voljin too.

Not a bad haul.

Won

Got a Marlone and Blingtron out of my first few packs. Nothing what I really wanted, but already better than my string of Nozdormus I had in the original set.

Is anyone running any Mech Mage? I've got a list that's gotten me from Rank 20 to 10 fairly easily.

kAtWYz0.png

Tinker with it as you will. Any suggestions are welcome.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
I constantly play around MCT in Arena. If I have a decent lead I never slap down a 4th minion lol. Even when I'm behind or tied up it scares me to do so.

When you're behind you can't afford to play around MCT. When you're very behind you have to make plays that'll help you win, not make plays that keep you alive as long as possible. You just have to say "if he has MCT I lose" and go for it. You can't dramatically turn a game around by playing it safe.

It's also good to keep in mind that since GvG was released, the chance that your opponent could have drafted MCT is much lower.

Since the meta is all crazy right now, I decided to try my luck at building some decks. Having so much fun with this demonlock deck I made.

Things escalate so quickly. The giants come down or the void caller into giant demons.

I'm still in the teens though.

holy shit got a 2 legendary arena deck holy shittttt i suck at the arena so baaad

edit: first match, didnt draw either, 2nd match drew one legendary and my opponent drew 2 legendaries, 3rd match here we go

edit 2: 0/3
Emoticon_crazy.gif

Special C

Got wrecked by Fel Reaver. It got my opponent to fatigue but it was too late.

FYI, he had one card left and Fel Reaver sacked it when I played a card. However the other 2 did NOT cause fatigue damage. Not sure why I thought it would.

jblank83

Why are people so damn slow. You don't have to take your entire turn every single turn. You have 4 cards in your hand. It's not the stock market. Just make a play. Waiting until the end of your turn every turn doesn't make you a tactical genius. It just makes you slow and irritating.

I'm working on back to back 40+ minute games. It's driving me crazy.

/rant

ShinNL

22 packs, nothing.

Deja vu on my super bad luck of luck during the beginning of HS.

Also Kripparian is right in that Feign Death is pretty much broken in Constructed right now.
The ones who didn't predict this (or even tried to dispute it) are probably the ones who will run on the most popular deck variant using this card.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Card availability is the biggest factor here probably.

That and a popular Control Hunter shell.

El-Suave

Crafted Mal'Ganis and now I pulled him as a Golden Legendary. Should I dust him to craft a Legendary I don't have yet? Usually I'm not vain about golden cards and I've dusted most of them up to epics. But this is my first Golden Legendary...

Love random losses to deathwing in arena... winning the entire game and then I finally play my ironbark protector to get deathwinged off the top.

edit:
Oh, I forgot to mention he then topdecked a coghammer thing to give his deathwing divine shield and taunt.

Leezard

I played my first game with Flame Leviathan. When I drew it, it cleared an opponents 2 hp yeti and brought down their sludge belcher to frost bolt range.

Thanks RNG!

TheChaos0

Been playing HS on and off for a while now. Might as well join all the cool kids in here. I mostly just did was arena, slowly building my collection up. But since arena now only rewards GvG packs, I wonder what to do. I could blow my 2k gold on classic packs (I've only got one legendary out of 40 packs or so that I've openes so far) or just keep playing arena? I really would like a decent legendary or two to play my warrior in constructed...

Ashodin

Lived the Fel Reaver dream and killed this Paladin who just went wild playing cards like an idiot without regard to board status. Boom eight.Boom eight.

Goodbye.

ViviOggi

Jeeze I've been getting killed in constructed with my priest.

I dunno, priest feels like a really fucking bad class right now.
What list at what rank? Priest is definitely top 3 in terms of new class card quality and they've been doing quite well on the ladder before already, be it Deathrattle Midrange or Control. Having a bad run once in a while is to be expected when decks are all over the place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom