• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT2| Created by Unstable Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Yeah sorry that Priest deck just does not look good to me.

Like, my mind can't process why you would have Malygos in a deck where your only damage spells cost 5 and 6 mana.

Raxus

Yeah, I kind of figured that was the best choice, but it feels harder to invest all the dust into a class exclusive card.

Grom is far and away the best class specific card. He just fits so well in the warrior deck.

The rest of the good class legendaries are Cenarius, Van Cleef, and Tirion even then those decks can run fine without them.

jkanownik

I'm having a lot of fun with my ramp Druid deck:

2 x Innervate
2 x Wild Growth
1 x Lorewalker Cho
1 x Millhouse Manastorm
1 x Nat Pagle
1 x King Mukla
1 x Tinkmaster Overspark
1 x Baron Rivendare
1 x Leeroy Jenkins
2 x Nourish
1 x Feugen
1 x Harrison Jones
1 x Loatheb
1 x Stalagg
1 x Cairne Bloodhoof
1 x Hogger
1 x Maexxna
1 x Sylvanas Windrunner
1 x The Beast
1 x The Black Knight
1 x Baron Geddon
1 x Gruul
1 x Kel'Thuzad
1 x Ragnaros
1 x Cenarius
1 x Nozdormu
1 x Ysera

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Swipes and Druid fatties don't gain you life (except one.....................).
Tell me how you really feel about Ancient of Lore, zoukka.

:)

Have to say, it's pretty amazing how many games Far Sight has won for me. Sure, I'd probably do better in the long run if I had Farseerers instead, but nothing beats doing 30 damage in one turn thanks to a free Reincarnate.

Especially when a hunter says "Thanks," when he has four health left, only for the surprise reincarnate to finish him off!

Tacitus_

I went 12-2 with this deck a while ago. Thought it would struggle to get 7 >_>

JNle1r7.png

Xanathus

I'm pretty jaded/bored over arena mainly because at this point the rewards are 99% of the time going to be just more dust. I don't know how Kripp can stand doing this all day.

ViviOggi

I'm pretty jaded/bored over arena mainly because at this point the rewards are 99% of the time going to be just more dust. I don't know how Kripp can stand doing this all day.
Unlike us he gets paid for it. After hitting Legend I've been enjoying a few rounds of arena here and there again though. 300-something is enough for me for now.

Zemm

Don't really like arena because i always feel liked the decks are gimped. It's like driving a car with a flat tyre, it doesn't feel good compared to decks you build with loads of synergy. Sometimes you'll get some decent synergy from an arena deck but most times it just feels so boring.

Right now casual is my go to. I've got up to rank 4 on constructed but fed up with the current meta. You face some really weird/amazing decks in casual. I thought it would just be crap decks with people trying to do their quests on classes they don't normally play but it's way better than that. I guess that's the hidden mmr in action?

johnsmith

remember me
I'm burned out on everything. Just going to stick to dailies for a while and build up a nice nest egg for the next adventure/expansion.

Leezard

Never drafting deathlord in arena again unless I'm playing priest. I don't care if my other choice is goldshire footman.

It's such a risk. I got Blessing of Kings on one one game on turn 4 and it single-handedly won me the game. I never take it unless I have absolute shit as alternatives.

Tacitus_

It's such a risk. I got Blessing of Kings on one one game on turn 4 and it single-handedly won me the game. I never take it unless I have absolute shit as alternatives.

I've found Deathlord to be amazing in arena. The only class that can reliably deal with him in the early game is priest. Otherwise have fun going through 8 hp at 3 mana.

ViviOggi

Another 12 wins. No flamestrikes but Duplicate and Mad Scientist carried me together with my (unseen) Sunwalkers and Stormwind Champions.

Damn, 2pack (lmao) and a ton of gold! I always get a single card taking up a slot and if it's at a win count where it can be not golden you can bet your ass that it isn't.

Xanathus

That's a lot of gold you've stockpiled there. Is that mostly from arena runs?

Just doing dailies from when I started a few months before the beta ended, and from doing arenas occasionally. I average 6-7 wins on arena so I generally break even when I decide to do them.

Fixed1979

I am out all weekend so I don't think I can sign up for the tourney sadly.

Starts next weekend! =)

I put it up really early as it's the first one and I wanted to get the kinks out of the rules give make sure the word got around. Sign up deadline isn't until midnight next Thursday.

Raxus

Al'Akir from a random arena pack. I guess this arena run was successful despite only 5 wins then. :D
WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIND!

It is amazing how much gold you collect just checking in every day. I buy packs despite practically needing nothing at this point outside a couple neutral legendary cards and class legendary cards.

I am still missing a ton of shaman epics strangely enough.

Xanathus

But Arena takes no skill and is all RNG.

I think you just got really lucky.

Not sure if you're serious about the no skill, you definitely need to know what cards to pick and to recognize good plays in arena. Also average of 6-7 wins means I get 1-3 win runs around the same as 9-12 runs, but generally they end up between 5-8.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom