• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT2| Created by Unstable Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minsc

Gold Member
The correct change is to make him summon 4 boom bots Kappa

It'd be pretty interesting if they kept him 7/7 and gave him -1/-1 for each boom bot summoned, and he fills the whole board up with boom bots when played (up to 6, making him a 1/1). It's also be neat having a creature that gets stronger stats when silenced (if he was 1/1 and then silenced, he'd return to 7/7).

Raxus

It'd be pretty interesting if they kept him 7/7 and gave him -1/-1 for each boom bot summoned, and he fills the whole board up with boom bots when played (up to 6, making him a 1/1). It's also be neat having a creature that gets stronger stats when silenced (if he was 1/1 and then silenced, he'd return to 7/7).

7 boom bots + warrior swings with Deathbite = Dead opponent.

Xanathus

Am I the only one who thinks they should change dr boom so that the two boom bots will appear on the same side(so you can use sunfury protector\coin+defender of argus on both)?

Undertaker should also get +1/+1 whenever your opponent plays a deathrattle minion, that would surely be the anti-deathrattle mechanic we need.

And if they have a board it's now Skillstrike with added RNG

Nobody tell Ben

And if you have a Baron Rivendare down the turn before playing Dr. Boom (or if you just use Innervate like a filthy Druid to play both on the same turn) you can really ruin everyone's' fun.

EDIT: Just faced one of those Molten Giant/Echo of Medivh Mage decks. Got him to 7 Health and he threw down a Secret (I assumed Ice Block), 2 Moltens, then Echo, then 2 more Moltens... when I had Sylvanas on the board. So, Rockbiter on Sylvanas, throw down my Baron, kill one Molten with Sylvanas, then her Deathrattle steals two of the remaining Moltens, then I Hex the last Molten and clear it with a Harvest Golem I had on the board. I still had 30 health anyway... but man, dude got rekt.

Majine

Banned
I had an idea for a mill druid legendary. Something like this:

Tyrande Whisperwind - 6 Mana, 5 Attack, 6 Health - Shuffle 4 copies of Seed of Life into your deck. When drawn, heals your hero for 3 health.

So it's basically the Anti-juggernaut. 12 health in total but split among 4 cards.

Hey guys, I haven't played in about 6 months or so but I'm just getting back into the game. Bought a few GvG packs and pulled a golden Wee Spellstopper. Worth keeping or is it better off as dust?

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
EDIT: Just faced one of those Molten Giant/Echo of Medivh Mage decks. Got him to 7 Health and he threw down a Secret (I assumed Ice Block), 2 Moltens, then Echo, then 2 more Moltens... when I had Sylvanas on the board. So, Rockbiter on Sylvanas, throw down my Baron, kill one Molten with Sylvanas, then her Deathrattle steals two of the remaining Moltens, then I Hex the last Molten and clear it with a Harvest Golem I had on the board. I still had 30 health anyway... but man, dude got rekt.
I keep facing those, they are so annoying. It super obvious what they are trying to do too, but my current deck is a bad match up for it. I was so happy the last one didn't manage to play a Ice Block before I could just win.

The worst one yet managed to play Alexstrasza 4 times.

I keep facing those, they are so annoying. It super obvious what they are trying to do too, but my current deck is a bad match up for it. I was so happy the last one didn't manage to play a Ice Block before I could just win.

The worst one yet managed to play Alexstrasza 4 times.

Yeah, that's pretty rough. I am pretty lucky as a Shaman... I tend to assume the secret they play is Duplicate, so I routinely Hex their biggest minion on the board and then kill it. Turns their Duplicate into two 0/1 Frogs with Taunt... Basically a waste of their Duplicate.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Clearly they need to nerf Dr. Boom by making him a 6/7.
trollface20busz7.gif

Strider

I keep trying out all sorts of different decks and I'm dropping in the ladder so fast. I'm garbage with any deck besides control paladin it seems. It does not help every preist shits on me with Thoughtsteal. It somehow manages to take Antonidas every single time I play mage :(

LiveWire

And if you have a Baron Rivendare down the turn before playing Dr. Boom (or if you just use Innervate like a filthy Druid to play both on the same turn) you can really ruin everyone's' fun.

That's awesome.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Auto-include without thought cards get nerfed.

The biggest things going against Dr. Boom are that he's a neutral (so it's not something that gets auto included in one of nine classes), and that he's not a situational auto-include tied to a meta like Loatheb, Harrison, or The Black Knight.

Why has black knight fallen off so hard?

Big taunts aren't a scary enough threat relative to other popular threats so we start seeing cards like Big Game Hunter run instead to counteract all the Dr. Booms and Control Warriors/Handlocks.

Similarly now that there are more major weapons and less miracle rogues, we see Harrison Jones instead of Loatheb.

rac

Banned
Big taunts aren't a scary enough threat relative to other popular threats so we start seeing cards like Big Game Hunter run instead to counteract all the Dr. Booms and Control Warriors/Handlocks.

Similarly now that there are more major weapons and less miracle rogues, we see Harrison Jones instead of Loatheb.

But almost every deck at least runs a belcher.

Also any thoughts on this priest deck before I start using it.
http://abload.de/img/deck2zski.png

Looks like the typical control priest.

So its just going to lose to everything then.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
But almost every deck at least runs a belcher.

Also any thoughts on this priest deck before I start using it.
http://abload.de/img/deck2zski.png

That's part of why he became popular, but people are basically taking that spot and giving it to cards like Big Game Hunter, Harrison, or other more class specific cards that they feel solve bigger problems than Sludge Belcher or give them a notable advantage otherwise.

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member
I just won a game because the paladin i was fighting with left me with a single silver hand recruit, he had full board control and was down to 5 hp and was more than able to kill my minion but he didn't. Luckily i had blessings of kings so i won, i think the lesson here guys is that don't ever leave your opponent a minion if you can.

Should I generally be buying Goblin cards, or regular deck?

Scratched and clawed my way to 100 Gold to buy another deck, so yeah.

I sort of want to unlock the boss mode, do they give out good cards?

Leezard

To the bolded, yes.

Regular packs are probably better for you.

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member

It depends, if you are just starting out just get classics cards for now since some are kinda required for certain decks. Naxxramas does give pretty good cards like Sludge Belcher and Kel'Thuzad

Decided to just buy more cards.

Man this is so addicting.

How popular is this game? Too bad there aren't more modes/trading/stats.

Feels like this game can grow a lot more.

How much real life currency have you guys spent?

I am wanting to buy the SP content

Game is pretty huge, lots of people watch on twitch, it has won awards for last year, etc.

Seems like it has a lot of room to grow with even more cards...wonder if they will modify the gameplay, for better or worse.

I am liking it. Is it considered generally well balanced?

I need to find a way to download this on my phone, despite the screen size issue.

Leezard

Decided to just buy more cards.

Man this is so addicting.

How popular is this game? Too bad there aren't more modes/trading/stats.

Feels like this game can grow a lot more.

How much real life currency have you guys spent?

I am wanting to buy the SP content

If you spend money, it is more efficient to buy Naxx than buying packs. Your gold is better spent on packs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom