• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT2| Created by Unstable Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
We technically saw some other cards as well (without the text):

cards1p9onx.png

cards2o1q0z.png

cards3t0r94.png

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
First boss hero power is 0 mana

"Put a minion from each deck onto the battlefield" :eek:

I think hungry dragon is extremely OP, because if you can play a minion on turn 2 like faerie dragon, you can coin it out on turn 3 with no consequence because 1 cost minions don't do well versus 2 cost minions already on the board. Best case scenario you get something that will survive like blood imp or worgen infiltrator, or something that can trade like leper gnome.

Rapstah

I'm more concerned about the 3 mana 8/4. I guess it summons a four-mana minion for your opponent or something? What boss even is that?

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
The power creep in some of this is soooooo fucking funny.

I have a feeling shit gonna be wack when the expansion hits. LoL

squidyj

Hungry Dragon turn 4 seems way worse compared to later on. Turn 6 as a Mage could be good value.

5/6 for 6? might as well play ogre, outside of dragon synergy. Not to mention the danger of getting something more dangerous.

I think if you have board this card will help you pull ahead quite quickly, you drop a 5/6 for 4 and clear out the 1-drop easily

Of course instead of grimscale oracle you could always wind up proccing a flame imp or dust devil.

Im imagining a nightmare scenario where you give a shaman a cleric without the power to kill it and after trading on his turn he has a bunch of damaged dudes and a healing totem

Pooya

It can't be a sp card, it's a legendary. I'm guessing it must be similar to venture co. merc. that's 5 for a 7/6 adds 3 cost to all minions. make it 4 here it could work.

embalm

UWskuOUl.jpg

I can't wait to combo this with Shadow Madness & Mind Control Tech. Keep your board at 2 minions or I'm coming to take yo things!

Kettch

I was a little annoyed at the pre-order card back, but then I remembered that I've already missed some blizzcon card backs, the fireside cardback and probably some others I don't even know about. So the collector in me cooled off and I'll probably just use gold again.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
BRD, BRS, MC, BWL, BWD. Those will be the 5 wings for sure. At 17 bosses it seems like not every boss will make the cut.

Lotta bosses will be cut from BRD/BRS. MC will probably be Magmadar, Garr, Geddon, Golemagg, Majordomo, Ragnaros. BWL will be Razorgore, Vaelastrasz, Broodlord Lashlayer, Chromaggus, Nefarian. Maybe they'll do the 3 drakes as one encounter or not at all. I don't know enough about BWD to guess there.

Dahbomb

Anyone got the full list of cards?

I see that they have added a new mechanic of "hold X card, destroy x card on board". Also seems like they are finally pushing dragon synergy.

And the gold grind begins!

I was a little annoyed at the pre-order card back, but then I remembered that I've already missed some blizzcon card backs, the fireside cardback and probably some others I don't even know about. So the collector in me cooled off and I'll probably just use gold again.
Also, just using one cardback makes the collection pretty useless.

If you could like pick 6-8 of them at the same time to color up your hand, that'd make collecting them hella worth it.

ZealousD

Power creep seems to be very real.

People said the same thing about GvG, yet people still recommend that new players get classic packs first.

Just because Blizzard introduces new cards that are good doesn't mean there's intentional power creep. Just means more good cards are in the game. An expansion full of bad cards that don't get played would be stupid.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I cracked 20 packs a few days ago.

Now I only have 1000g

I can't believe Blizzard is going to let me reenact the bar from BRD. That place was both amazing and absolute hell back in the day. I hope Plugger is also a card. So excitied.

ZealousD

I played a ton of vanilla and I don't even think I did a full run of BRD at any point. The dungeon was in a really awkward spot. Loot was better in other dungeons and it was so big and long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom