• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT2| Created by Unstable Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.

jblank83

I know Thalnos is a good card, but it somehow feels wrong to spend the 1600 dust that I painfully accumulated over the last months on a 2 mana 1/1. :D

It depends on how much you use damage spells. It's a 2 mana +1 spell damage pump up that also draws a card. It's a card that can easily fit into most decks.

But, yeah, it's one of the least exciting legendaries. Hard to get excited about a 1/1 with limited upside.

Zemm

It was indeed a crazy start. Felt like stunner was quite lucky with draws in that series, kept getting the perfect answer at the right time.

Zemm

He misplayed with the cabal in the previous game too, well maybe not a misplay but a really bad one, then got lucky with the trap to take the maexxna. Looks like he's only really good with zoo.

Xanathus

Hi, I'm new at Hearthstone. Can i play Zoo and go to Blizzcon and win 100k? I am worried that it might need some skill and cant be bother with learning the game.Pls no copy pasterino

I really want a sandbox mode. You can craft any deck you want with any class and any cards. You can only play it against friends an AI. Should also let you build decks for the AI for you play against, so you can test decks against other current meta decks!

I think it would be a lot of fun to just be able to make really ridiculous things.

Zemm

I really want a sandbox mode. You can craft any deck you want with any class and any cards. You can only play it against friends an AI. Should also let you build decks for the AI for you play against, so you can test decks against other current meta decks!

I think it would be a lot of fun to just be able to make really ridiculous things.

They could just put in one of the bots people are running, those seem pretty good.

Zemm

Was that the final game? I feel like the standard in this tournament has been some of the worst I've seen from tournament play outside that Korean TV thing. So many bad plays, so many Dennis'.

Was that the final game? I feel like the standard in this tournament has been some of the worst I've seen from tournament play outside that Korean TV thing. So many bad plays, so many Dennis'.

Yeah there was plenty of Dennis and Zoo.

Rooting for Jason he is not running a Warlock deck.

Zemm

So bad. Not killing that rag when he had a really good opportunity seemed a bit of a fuckup, he got lucky he wasn't punished harder because of shitty druid draws.

ViviOggi

Tarei definitely played well throughout the series but he sure topdicked a heck of a lot in that last game. And then that 50/50 Rag shot missing the topdick concealed Auctioneer closing it out, what a devastating way to lose.

Tacitus_

Tarei definitely played well throughout the series but he sure topdicked a heck of a lot in that last game. And then that 50/50 Rag shot missing the topdick concealed Auctioneer closing it out, what a devastating way to lose.

Rag giveth and Rag taketh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom