• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT2| Created by Unstable Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.

ViviOggi

That would prove AF's point :p Cabal is insane though.

Nj3Mj32.jpg

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Why would you hold on to that much dust??? Craft a golden army, bro.

Haunted

Maybe that's all the cards he got during that account's lifetime, then.

I guess that's one way to track your drops. >_>

Aylinato

Slight OCD will make you disenchant them. Stupid red boxes annoying me when I look at the cards.

I made a new handlock deck, it doesn't do well against shaman but totally wrecks everything else (except one time when I died turn 5-6 against a hunter, in my defense he had perfect draws

ZealousD

When you get 9+ cards of a single card the UI stops updating. So he couldn't tell the difference between having 10 of one card or 20 of one card until he actually goes to disenchant them.

ViviOggi

Lost to a Hunterino with double Deady Shot, Explosive Shot, Arcane Shot and motherfucking King Kush (not from a Webspinner)... that's how awful the Freeze Mage matchup is. They could just randomly click around in the deck building screen and would still be favored as long as they hit the Flares.

jblank83

Everyone and their mother playing a Priest deck they found on some website.

It's the new hunter, or the new miracle rogue, or the new zoolock, or the new freeze mage.

I think they should just nerf Auchenai Soulpriest + Circle of Healing, even if you got control of the board that's like a 5 mana Flamestrike plus you still have to deal with the Auchenai Soulpriest on the board, and let's be honest they never use if they got something else on the board.

I think they should just nerf Auchenai Soulpriest + Circle of Healing, even if you got control of the board that's like a 5 mana Flamestrike plus you still have to deal with the Auchenai Soulpriest on the board, and let's be honest they never use if they got something else on the board.

I think it's fine personally. You spend 5 mana and two cards to deal 4 damage to all minions (including your own) and leave yourself with a 3/1. Flamestrike is 7 mana, 1 card, and only deals 4 damage to the opposing player's minions.

I think Equality/Consecration or Pyro/Equality is more powerful than Soulpriest/COH.

hunter can't stage any miraculous comebacks with buzzard/unleash but the deck is more consistent now since you curve out better and have fewer spells.

I think it's fine personally. You spend 5 mana and two cards to deal 4 damage to all minions (including your own) and leave yourself with a 3/1. Flamestrike is 7 mana, 1 card, and only deals 4 damage to the opposing player's minions.

I think Equality/Consecration or Pyro/Equality is more powerful than Soulpriest/COH.

I don't think the combination is really OP but it would definitely help dealing with the now default priest, I haven't seen a priest without that combo and it would break their pace for the current deck.

ViviOggi

I don't think the combination is really OP but it would definitely help dealing with the now default priest, I haven't seen a priest without that combo and it would break their pace for the current deck.

Do you really want to see WoW-style kneejerk nerfs to every new playable deck variation someone comes up with?
If you're having trouble with Auchenai + CoH don't overcommit into it, as you would with any other form of AoE.

Do you really want to see WoW-style kneejerk nerfs to every new playable deck variation someone comes up with?
If you're having trouble with Auchenai + CoH don't overcommit into it, as you would with any other form of AoE.

I don't have a problem with deck variation and It's not like every priest beats me, I just don't want 50%+ of the ladder to be priest with the same deck

Aylinato

I don't have a problem with deck variation and It's not like every priest beats me, I just don't want 50%+ of the ladder to be priest with the same deck

I've never had problems vs priest, my decks seem to destroy them lol, then again I try mostly mid to late game decks

ViviOggi

What rank and server are you on and are you using stat tracking software? I've seen very few Priests in my past 15 or so games on around rank 10 EU.

Until someone finds a way to make Priest as consistent and simple to play as Hunter and Zoo it won't dominate the non-legend ladder, ever.

Cipherr

It can only steal targets with up to 2 attack, which are usually worthless.

Liiiiies, its an incredible card.

The mad scientist shenanigans you can pull off with a Cabal can crush a players dreams. Attack into their Sylvannas, Swap its HP and Attack and steal it. Ouch.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Honestly, I wish whoever created Viagame gets

I'm not even gonna post it

Not worth a ban over how shitty this 'service' is. It is literally the worst piece of shit in existence, I would rather take a massive, huge shit over my own face than spending one more second on this website

Zemm

Liiiiies, its an incredible card.

The mad scientist shenanigans you can pull off with a Cabal can crush a players dreams. Attack into their Sylvannas, Swap its HP and Attack and steal it. Ouch.

Mad alchemist* Really good card though. Hyped got mad salty when someone used it against him and removed him from his friends list, 'only retards use that card and I don't want them on my friends list' :D

If you don't run mind control or ysera you really want mad alchemist in this meta.

Haines

Banned
Haven't played since lweroy/buzzard Nerf. Any changes or new info since than? Burnt out on the game and looking for a reason to jump back im

Haven't played since lweroy/buzzard Nerf. Any changes or new info since than? Burnt out on the game and looking for a reason to jump back im

no card changes. likely to be info on the new cards at blizzcon.

I really like where the meta has settled. after buzzard nerf people got super greedy with late game cards but then everyone remembered that undertaker exists and punishes slow decks.

Haines

Banned

I really like where the meta has settled. after buzzard nerf people got super greedy with late game cards but then everyone remembered that undertaker exists and punishes slow decks.

When's blizzcon? Id love to hear about the new xpac.

I just played two games in a row where my opponents had double undertaker starts. I might as well not be controlling my character. Hunter, priest, shaman, mage, warlock are all using it nonstop. The card is a huge problem.

ZealousD

I just played two games in a row where my opponents had double undertaker starts. I might as well not be controlling my character. Hunter, priest, shaman, mage, warlock are all using it nonstop. The card is a huge problem.

It becomes a 2/3 for 1 mana like 85% of the time it is played. That's like zombie chow without the huge drawback. The card is ridiculous. People have to burn removal on a friggin 1 mana card the moment it is played or it gets out of hand.

Minsc

Gold Member
It becomes a 2/3 for 1 mana like 85% of the time it is played. That's like zombie chow without the huge drawback. The card is ridiculous. People have to burn removal on a friggin 1 mana card the moment it is played or it gets out of hand.

It's going to be nerfed eventually I think. Maybe make it the same as Mana Wyrm, 1/3 and +1 attack (only, no health) for each deathrattle minion you play.

caesar

Banned
Yeah! EU tournament!

Concur on undertaker. Its the mana cost which is the problem, as you can coin out another deathrattle on turn 1 and if you're vs hunter its gg 90% of the time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom