• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT2| Created by Unstable Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
i've had preists steal grom/taskmaster. like wtf.

i've also had my own grom used against me twice while i never draw him.

Just today every priest seems to be getting fantastic cards from me.

I had a chance before he removed every totem with doomhammer... just for example.

so here are my stats so far today:
5 losses with shaman
2 losses with board control rogue
1 win, finally just now, with tempo rogue

I was rank 3 when I started today.

Zemm

I do miss Artosis when he isn't casting. Easily the best HS caster imo.

Worth it just for the "HAHAHAHA
chansub-global-emoticon-76292ac622b0fc38-20x30.png
" spam when he laughs.

I wanted to build an echoing ooze shaman board flooding deck with sea giant but that would be a bad idea if everyone is playing double unleash again. =

Boogiepop

Oh god, that was amazing! Dude summoned Leeroy when my Knife juggler was still down and the damage from the Whelps getting summoned killed poor Leeroy!

Chmpocalypse

Blizzard
Guy was forced to trade his Shade because of my taunted up minions.

Couldn't score a lethal with Force of Nature, Innervate double Roar.

The turn after I taunted up again and his single card in his hand to score a lethal which he topdecked, Druid of the Claw, couldn't get through.

Added me and this is the 'conversation':

Worth :D

All the Morton's right there.

Love your responses lol

X D kappa

Borgnine

MBA in pussy licensing and rights management
I turn 1 coin double Leper Gnome, Shaman turn 2 double Earthshocks. I mean it's not even that big of a deal just what the fuck man.

inky

Did 4 arenas today and only once I got to 7 wins. They seriously need neutral anti-secret cards. Like, I'm playing Druid with no Swipes against a Mage with 5 fucking secrets. I mean, even if you correctly guess the secret or play around it doesn't matter against a class that just Flamestrikes you if you develop any kind of board. Dealing with 3 Water Elementals as a Druid is so fucking annoying as well.

Fix this shit Blizzard!

Zemm

Reynad is a lot better when he isn't trying to play his silly decks and is playing something more "traditional".

edit: and then he misses lethal? (went out the room for 1 min and missed it)

johnsmith

remember me
So what's the best combined counter for this deathrattle Hunter and random Shamans? Some sort of Priest? Deathrattle?

My win rate vs shaman with undertaker priest is really really good. It's an easy win. Hunters more like 50%. If they get coin undertaker/leper gnome followed by mad scientist it's really hard to beat.

Haunted

Today was not a good day, lost 6 out of 7 games.

Goddamn fucking Shaman quest. I feel like I don't know how to play that deck anymore.

Special C

My win rate vs shaman with undertaker priest is really really good. It's an easy win. Hunters more like 50%. If they get coin undertaker/leper gnome followed by mad scientist it's really hard to beat.

As someone who has been playing Shaman a lot lately, I can confirm that Priest is very good against them. I think I have a 20% winrate vs priest.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
LOL. Against a priest in arena and his Mindgames whiffed. That had to sting.

Kettch

As someone who has been playing Shaman a lot lately, I can confirm that Priest is very good against them. I think I have a 20% winrate vs priest.

Yeah, Shaman has pretty uneven matchups from my experience. Terrible against Priest, bad against hunter. Bad against miracle/aggro rogue. Destroys freeze mage and control warrior, strong against Druid. The warlock matchups are all about what cards get drawn.

Emarv

Do you all feel like this maybe one of the most diverse metas we've had so far in ladder? I've seen Warlock, Rogue, Shaman, Warrior, Priest and even Hunter has found its new post-nerf place.

Sure, the tournament scene has its clear favorites, but ladder seems pretty varied to me this season. Lots of strong options.

Xanathus

Do you all feel like this maybe one of the most diverse metas we've had so far in ladder? I've seen Warlock, Rogue, Shaman, Warrior, Priest and even Hunter has found its new post-nerf place.

Sure, the tournament scene has its clear favorites, but ladder seems pretty varied to me this season. Lots of strong options.
I feel that if you think the meta is diverse, you aren't at a high enough rank on ladder. It's about 50% hunters and warlocks with only a smattering of other classes at 5. It's definitely better than previous seasons but I still wouldn't call it diverse.

caesar

Banned

Hmm, still alot of hunters and fair amount of zoo. Every Shaman seems to be a sea giant bot. It's not bad but it still sucks to stray from priest when its such ez wins.

Zemm

I'm enjoying watching tournaments and streams more than I am playing. I think the last time I played was 2 weeks ago.

Zombie Sjow has joined Complexity. Good for him, one of my favourite streamers and hopefully this will mean he'll be at more tournaments.

Firebat's new mill deck is pretty hilarious. Watching him play it right now. He says he's bringing it to blizzcon, that'd be pretty amazing if he actually did.

iBjWTnp.png

I'm 2-0 with this stupid deck so far. Beat a Zoolock with 2 HP left and beat what I think was a ramp Druid with about 16 HP left while we were both in fatigue. Super funny deck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom