• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT2| Created by Unstable Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemm

Fully deserved. Between him, Hyped, and Dog, the scene has some ridiculously good looking dudes.

Don't forget Forsen
chansub-global-emoticon-3a624954918104fe-19x27.png

Do you all feel like this maybe one of the most diverse metas we've had so far in ladder? I've seen Warlock, Rogue, Shaman, Warrior, Priest and even Hunter has found its new post-nerf place.

Sure, the tournament scene has its clear favorites, but ladder seems pretty varied to me this season. Lots of strong options.

metas are only diverse right after some kind major card change where people are trying new things out.

there are always a small amount of decks being played but what those decks are shifts from day to day. but not like major shifts. just movement of tech cards like BGH, TBK, HJ and MCT.

seeing a lot of mind control tech right now because of how many people want to to flood the board with cheap death rattle minions.

and then when a deck becomes too dominant people start playing the counter and everything balances out.

Zafir

I'm enjoying watching tournaments and streams more than I am playing. I think the last time I played was 2 weeks ago.

Zombie Sjow has joined Complexity. Good for him, one of my favourite streamers and hopefully this will mean he'll be at more tournaments.
Yeah, same, I enjoy watching streams and tournaments. However, I've barely played the past few months really.

I think for me it comes down to lack of cards still. I mean I can get high ranks, and could probably push for Legend if I dedicated time to doing it, but it just gets a bit boring using the same cheapish decks. Gotten a bit bored of arena, too.

johnsmith

remember me
Is it just me or is druid really bad in this meta? Getting wrecked with multiple versions of double combo. Doesn't help that every fucking shaman i've played rolls taunt totem just when I need to push through for lethal.

Is it just me or is druid really bad in this meta? Getting wrecked with multiple versions of double combo. Doesn't help that every fucking shaman i've played rolls taunt totem just when I need to push through for lethal.

it tends to be too slow for a lot of matchups. and I don't think the shaman matchup was ever any good because of hex and mass tuants.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Holy shit I can't believe the amount of top deck luck Reynad had that game

Fuck hunters in thefdgbsdgfedsaf

f8ucking pience ofsuit

Arena match. Enemy Paladin had 5 cards in hand. I cast Mind Vision and steal his Ragnaros. Then, he plays it while I have 3 minions on the board. He kills one of them. My other two can deal 8 damage between them... so I drop my Kel'thuzad and suicide both of my minions at his Rag getting a free kill basically. Next turn I play his copied Rag from my hand and it's downhill from there for the poor guy.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
i'm done with this

The deck savj is using is pretty similar to the one I have been laddering with. There are a couple differences I am assuming is because of being tournament meta and bans being involved.

edit:
One thing I might steal from this is lava burst.

CoolOff

4-0 in arena and Priest mirror.

He drops Cairne turn 6. Yeaaaaahhhhh....

Edit: And the game after a Mage that Duplicates Mad Scientist so he has 4 secrets played by turn 4... 2 Duplicates, Spellbender, Vaporize, Unidentified. FML.

Edit 2: AND THEN HE TOPDECKS RAVENHOLDT ASSASSIN INTO VENTURE CO INTO PYROBLAST INTO STORMWIND CHAMPION INTO STORMWIND CHAMPION. ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Kolento Vs Trump un next?

Rooting for the Major of Value Town!

johnsmith

remember me
Protip: if you're playing arena keep a flamestrike in your opening hand even if you have 2 in your deck because you will get fucked when you actually need one.
Protip: You will draw your 2nd one before turn 7 if you kept one, but draw 0 if you didn't.

I think I figured out the reason why I was sucking ass in constructed yesterday. I tried taking out mana tide totem, but really that card is actually much better than I initially thought. I mean, I know its a great card and probably way better than people give credit to, but I also kinda figured it isn't that good against hunter. But I actually think it can be good against hunter.

Most games where I can manage two draws off the totem, or force them to use a valuable burn card, I am getting good value out of it. Even when I force a priest to cabal shadow priest it, I feel like I am doing something good with it.

I would fit two in the deck if I could manage it. I don't think it is worth it though, at least with my deck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom