• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT3| Preparing for the Ball of Spiders Meta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Credit to the HS community these are some great ideas for original content

24 hour streams, Blackrock Brawl and the Challengestone really do give life to the game by forcing out all these terribly predictable decks and matchups.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Holy shit reynads stream

He is so pissed already

Rapstah

What's going to happen is Reynad isn't going to be able to beat the normal parts of Naxxramas he needs to get the cards he thinks he needs and he's going to quit within 30 minutes.

Mr Cola

What's going to happen is Reynad isn't going to be able to beat the normal parts of Naxxramas he needs to get the cards he thinks he needs and he's going to quit within 30 minutes.

Reynad not quitting at some point will be the most shocking thing about this competition, infact I would have much respect if he stuck it out, even if he bitched all along the way.

Rapstah

Why the fuck is Reynad complaining about the other players getting to play Warlock when he could easily have banned Warlock for every player? One class per player.

inky

So you're allowed to pay for adventures?
Why not just slap down $100 and open a ton of packs?

They had the adventures open and 3 packs to start. People also vote to give them packs, and if I understood correctly, after a certain period of time the person in last place gets some packs too.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Why the fuck is Reynad complaining about the other players getting to play Warlock when he could easily have banned Warlock for every player? One class per player.

Yup. He could have said warlock for everyone, he said hunter for forsen at the start when it's basically a guarantee that someone else would cover it for him. That'd be the smart approach to it.

Yup. He could have said warlock for everyone, he said hunter for forsen at the start when it's basically a guarantee that someone else would cover it for him. That'd be the smart approach to it.

Yeah Hunter was gonna get banned either way, Kungen and Reynad can only blame themselves.

Saphirion kicking dad;s ass time to go on Hearthpwn for a deck to beat him:p

Note to ESL when you do another one of these do not invite Reynad.

Dad what were you thinking with the Magma Rager's this is fantastic so far outside of saltnad.

Papercuts

lol at forsen dropping double magma rager just to get wrecked by the hero power.

wait, I just realized...if you queue into anyone doing this challenge can't you rope every turn? LMAO

Mr Cola

Reynad "They colluded to get zoo"

Just play the fucking game

Just enjoy the experience

I seriously think he cant help but be a bit of a shit

lol at forsen dropping double magma rager just to get wrecked by the hero power.

wait, I just realized...if you queue into anyone doing this challenge can't you rope every turn? LMAO

Yeah lol fantastic all the trolls roping the contestants.

Reynad decided fuck hearthstone im gonna go mess around with settings of this pc instead:p

Papercuts

I might try to snipe reynad when he starts playing and ranking up to rope. That may just push him over the edge.

dream

I came here about a week ago to ask about expansion packs, and everyone recommended that I buy Nax. I did so and was...mostly disappointed because I thought there'd be more to it than that.

But I just played a game where I had a Sunwalker, Kel'Thuzad,and Maexxna up and...my god. My god. I finally understand.

Mr Cola

I don't know how you guys can watch Reynad stream. I can only bare about 45 seconds of that guy at any time.

To be fair his streams usually only last till he loses with a new deck, goes back to zoo or mech mage and then calls hs and the community bad then logs off, tops an hour and a half.

Its entertaining though tbh

Fixed1979

I have everyone muted in multi and just listening to the commentary stream.

That I can understand.

Seems a lot more people like him here than I would have thought, guess I'm the odd man out.

I'm totally bummed that I'm stuck at work, I wanted to see the start of this...

Mr Cola

Savjz as one of the few WL has just pulled two implosions :O

Tacitus_

Savjz pulling two darkbombs and two implosions

SOMETIMES LUCKY

Mr Cola

2 implosions, 2 Dark bombs and 2 clockwork gnomes for Savjz. He is playing Warlock...

Who knows how this will work out but this is very much an experimental format, maybe WL will run away with it and next time a few agreed flat bans will work.

Either way no need for either of the 4 to be salty, this is just a bit of fun (I am aware of the prizepool but still)

Everyone wins here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom