• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT3| Preparing for the Ball of Spiders Meta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
maxresdefault.jpg

#Hype

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Wow, I finally had someone rage add me as a friend from this brawl.

TtFa06N.png

He played sylvannas first turn and death bite into my face, I mind controlled it. He did nothing but armor up. I faceless her next turn, he plays black knight to set up a full clear with the death's bite. I ignore it and play my own sylvannas, he plays emperor. I hit it to steal the knight and resurrect sylvannas.

I thought it was a funny game and I didn't play optimally as I started to just focus on mass sylvannas presence but this guy was mad as fuck then deleted me after going off a bit. I get that HS can put people on tilt, but in a brawl of all places that seems dumb as hell lmao.

Ashodin

I love this brawl, I just wrecked a priest who thought he was smart. I copied his Velen and used Consecrate to wipe his whole board lmao

iirate

Wow, I finally had someone rage add me as a friend from this brawl.

TtFa06N.png

He played sylvannas first turn and death bite into my face, I mind controlled it. He did nothing but armor up. I faceless her next turn, he plays black knight to set up a full clear with the death's bite. I ignore it and play my own sylvannas, he plays emperor. I hit it to steal the knight and resurrect sylvannas.

I thought it was a funny game and I didn't play optimally as I started to just focus on mass sylvannas presence but this guy was mad as fuck then deleted me after going off a bit. I get that HS can put people on tilt, but in a brawl of all places that seems dumb as hell lmao.

Aww, I never get rage friends =(

I guess it's hard to get angry when you lose to Blessed Champion on a Sunwalker.

Watch the announcement be "We're adding 30 new hero... alternative portraits and animations for 10 usd a pop. Please be excited."

Alternate heroes with different hero powers, but access to the same class of cards as regular heroes would be cool IMO. It could really change up the meta. Like say a Warrior that instead of armoring himself up, gives +1+1 to a weapon (which would be uber broken of course). Imagine the Face Warriors we could all lose against.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
WOW GOBLINS AND GNOMES EXP

Yoshichan

as expected lol

So how does a newbie actually get anywhere in this without paying? Get to lvl18 hit a brick wall bounce between 18-20, face people who have cards you don't have, some of which seem super OP (warrior with the card that gives charge with 3 or less attack, the dwarf that copies itself if it doesn't die and the troll who gets +attack when friendlies are damage is insane together). Tad frustrating. Arena is fun but getting 150 gold takes a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom