• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT7/7| _ Give Tyrande | _ Blizzard: Give Amazon Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeroX03

Banned
It's absolute junk if you don't have a secret, and defensively just okay. Either way Flamewreathed runs over it

Secret Mage probably a fun gimmick deck, would be super fun if Mad Scientist was still around.

I just milled myself for 4 cards with my Hunter deck. rofl

Edit: Started with a hand of 5. :p

It's absolute junk if you don't have a secret, and defensively just okay. Either way Flamewreathed runs over it

Secret Mage probably a fun gimmick deck, would be super fun if Mad Scientist was still around.

The bolded is true of 99% of the game's cards. That doesn't mean the card isn't worth playing. Especially since Secret Hunter has good counters to Flamewreathed.

CoolOff

Mages have reached some sort of critical mass in arena and it's turning me off from it hard.

They're now so above and beyond all other classes, even Rogue, that it's ridiculous.

Dahbomb

Punished for discarding that Crazed Alchemist. That was a really bad play IMo, should've just tapped for another card to play that turn.

Dahbomb

that match was lost either way when the odds are stacked against you, you have to play risky.
There was no need to do that, he had a full board and lots of damage incoming. One of the few ways he would've lost the game was Doomsayer and Nova which is exactly what happened.

Both Shamans banned out... maybe we will now have a respectable game of Hearthstone.

Asbel

There was no need to do that, he had a full board and lots of damage incoming. One of the few ways he would've lost the game was Doomsayer and Nova which is exactly what happened.

Both Shamans banned out... maybe we will now have a respectable game of Hearthstone.
I agree but playing aggressive won him the last two games so he just rolled with it. I also think Frozen was playing these weird decks un-optimally.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Can I add anyone currently playing on NA for the spectate quest?

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Hallelujah!

Beat a priest as my final boss to get to rank 5. I seriously can never beat priest. But Nzoth in Hunter really helps with the late game against them, as well as them not drawing excavated or entomb.

I played a priest earlier who stole a savannah, cotw and infested wolf from me. Hate those guys.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
It's kinda funny how much an early hex screws up all these Priests. It just snowballs into them resurrecting 0-1s over and over again.

Edit:

Speaking of which...

8pBrspf.png

Thank god for Priest. I was feeling down after going 12-19 with this deck and dropping from rank 5 to 7, but it's nice to have a class I can overkill like crazy to make me feel better about the whole thing. To bad he can't have lightbomb to clear the board so i could refill it with a billion Sylvanuses. Litterally used both Faceless and both ancestral spirit on Sylvanus, so i'm pretty sure the whole board would be filled with Sylvanus.

Anyhow, I'm only running this deck so I can silence or ancestral spirit whatever Barnes gets, but I've only been able to do it twice over these 20+ games.

Chakki faced a druid who got a turn 3 ET against ramp druid and the casters are saying his mulligan was wrong? WTF. Ya okay, holding QA or gadget changes everything against a turn 3 ET.

Gang up rogue new meta
.eJwNzMENwyAMAMBd-AdsGsDJBP13gAgRCyIlEIH7qrp7ewPcR737qVZVRO6xGrMfI7W-6yGtx8w6t5ZPjvcxdGqXiSIxlYurDIMe0YUZABw6gsWSseg92RAIHosnBDubJ8cu5d9V3l6pM9dRmmxAk4UJ_YakMWgH-q5ZfX818Syg.I_SzZLx5kft_yFfGbgfRF6i6zX0.png

Levi

Banned
Saw my second Astral Druid today after just facing three pure aggro Shamans in a row who all draw the nuts.

Same to say that not only am I about to derank back to 10 but I'm also so tilted that

My first use of silvermoon portal got me the anti-nat pagle. Since it was near the end of the game it's downside didn't matter. So I got +2/+2 and a 2/4, so 4/6 for 4 mana, with the 2/2 portion being charge. Not bad. It also filled out my curve perfectly with defender of argus, so suddenly my harvest golem was a 4/6 with taunt. It was a win more card in the situation as I was already dominating, but it definitely helped seal the win.

Dahbomb

Chakki may have lost to a Druid but his prophecy is coming true.

"Druid is going to do badly at this tournament"

Shaman and Warriors da gawds.

greepoman

Blizzard racist confirmed ? These draws against Terrence have been unreal.

A female and now a black guy....twitch chat mods working overtime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom