• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT7/7| _ Give Tyrande | _ Blizzard: Give Amazon Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
wait, how often can you do the 80g reward thingy? First time I'm seeing this...

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
As often as it comes up in the daily quest for you, or a friend that challenges you with the quest.
So if a friend challenges me and has the daily quest, I get the reward too? How often? Can't I just add a bunch of people with that specific daily and farm gold?

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
So if a friend challenges me and has the daily quest, I get the reward too? How often? Can't I just add a bunch of people with that specific daily and farm gold?

I think there is a limit to the amount you can do in one day. Something like 3-5.

But yes you both get the reward.

Dahbomb

Yes but people are real sticklers about the quest and won't play you unless you ALSO have the quest (so they get double gold)

wiibomb

I managed to queue into freeze mage right again and lost. Freeze, freeze till you'll never stick a dude again. I didn't deal a single damage to my opponent the whole game.

I wish I could make a freeze mage... seriously it seems so trollish I want to make one and scrub a little,but I still haven't found a good one to make

bunbun777

Yesterday I had the 80g quest, as soon as I logged in one of my friends challenged me with his 80g quest so we did a two-fer. But I'll be damned if any my friends would ever pull a do me too attitude.

I wish I could make a freeze mage... seriously it seems so trollish I want to make one and scrub a little,but I still haven't found a good one to make
It's not the expensive freeze mage it's tempo mage with like 4 frost bolts thorugh babling books and cabalist tomes and such blizzards, freeze novas. Get in for the ride you're either charging or not attacking.
It was an embarrassment of riches either game I'd just get frozen in the face every other turn.

My control pally made short work of the next mage though. His Yogg would have been aboslutely astonishing if he didn't steal my 3/2 before he cast all the asymetrical boardclears then gave it back to me at 3 health.

bunbun777

Oh yea I forgot who posted that totem shaman deck but just wanted to say thanks. I refuse to play agro shaman and my evolve deck is pretty crappy, so it was fun playing totems yesterday. Control seems to beat it but didn't lose to anything else in the ten games I played with it. Might try to hit rank 5 with it tonight.
People seem legitimately surprised when your board of weak ass totems take over it's pretty fun.

wiibomb

Oh yea I forgot who posted that totem shaman deck but just wanted to say thanks. I refuse to play agro shaman and my evolve deck is pretty crappy, so it was fun playing totems yesterday. Control seems to beat it but didn't lose to anything else in the ten games I played with it. Might try to hit rank 5 with it tonight.
People seem legitimately surprised when your board of weak ass totems take over it's pretty fun.

I learned a harsh lesson about it yesterday... I now don't let any week ass totems to stick around if I can beat them

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Wow. In two of the last three games, my mulligan got me double call of the wild in my opening hand and I was still able to win.

Even when you're horribly behind they still flip the game and blow out matches.

Ladekabel

I have two golden Renounce Darkness. It would be an easy 800 dust since I don't think I'll ever play it. But having every golden class card lets me hesitate.

FML, switch from Shaman to Pally, first thing I run into Priest.

Barnes pulls rag, I kill him, he resurrects him, I kill him, he bishops it, I play Sylvanas he entombs her, I play doomsayer and forbidden for 5 he bishops and resurrects him 2 more times, seems fair. At least it was quick.

Mulgrok

FML, switch from Shaman to Pally, first thing I run into Priest.

Barnes pulls rag, I kill him, he resurrects him, I kill him, he bishops it, I play Sylvanas he entombs her, I play doomsayer and forbidden for 5 he bishops and resurrects him 2 more times, seems fair. At least it was quick.

ya, I played against a priest yesterday that only won because he got the 1/8 to summon rag, then 1/12 to summon him again.

Salex_

RHo9rIo.jpg

Turn 2 Fandral. 10 mana on turn 5. How the fuck am I suppose to beat this? So annoying when Druid gets lucky mana cheat draws and cruises to a victory simply because the opponent doesn't have the mana to deal with it.

ya, I played against a priest yesterday that only won because he got the 1/8 to summon rag, then 1/12 to summon him again.
Well rag was the only thing he could resurrect so not that bad odds but it was still just a stupid game. I was on my way cruising to 5 and then this shit happens and I lose 3 in a row with nothing I can do in any of the games.
Turn 2 Fandral. 10 mana on turn 5. How the fuck am I suppose to beat this? So annoying when Druid gets lucky mana cheat draws and cruises to a victory simply because the opponent doesn't have the mana to deal with it.

Shoulda mulled into equality clear dofus

/s

gutshot

Simple answer: You're not.

Even the best decks/players only win about 6 out of 10 games. Sometimes the other player just draws the nuts and you lose. Not worth getting salty over IMO.

Pooya

you're not. happened to me earlier, coin innervate fandral. how do I kill that at 2 mana? you can't, you lose. nice game. It's far stronger than innervating out Dr. Boom imo. We had BGH then, now you have to play priest to counter this. lol

cHinzo

Well rag was the only thing he could resurrect so not that bad odds but it was still just a stupid game. I was on my way cruising to 5 and then this shit happens and I lose 3 in a row with nothing I can do in any of the games.

Shoulda mulled into equality clear dofus

/s
Equality and then wait 2 more turns, because no early minions. LUL

Ladekabel

I swear, whenever I play this motherfucking game just for fun it without doing quests screws me over big time. Freeze Mage topdecks Torch for lethal or Priest getting Anyfin for lethal from Shifting Shade even though I have only one copy left in my deck and much more worse pickups from which I still have two in my deck. At least I leveled my Paladin up enough to get a golden Light's Justice.

bjaelke

https://tempostorm.com/hearthstone/meta-snapshot/standard/2016-08-24

Priest got out of Priest tier!

I'm not gonna say "I told you so" to all the Doomsayers claiming that Team Five deleted the Priest Class by not printing an OP 2 drop in Karazhan but...

I WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG.

LOL Tempostorm.

I really don't feel like that deck is tier one. It's so swingy. You win every time if you draw your early minions and then your burn in the right order, but fuck that up and aggressive and midrange decks just roll over you.

I had a Mage quest on NA and it was painful trying to get 5 wins with Tempo Mage. I either blew them out (one win was on turn 5 or 6) or I ran out of cards and died.

Pick a side. For or against. Dyack that tier list.

MQqidMT.gif

fertygo

you're not. happened to me earlier, coin innervate fandral. how do I kill that at 2 mana? you can't, you lose. nice game. It's far stronger than innervating out Dr. Boom imo. We had BGH then, now you have to play priest to counter this. lol

Innervate + Coin Fandral not even gonna do much, unless he had Power of The Wild on turn 2, which is gg, star aligning 2 card that you usually mulligan in line together.

this not any differrent than goes all in for edwin very early.

I got to like 16 and called it. Not feeling it this month.

But yeah, first and last weeks of the month are a bloodbath.

I do this every month i intend to get rank 5 or legend. Never seen anything like this before, maybe its cause this expansion is so bad on the surface, taking awhile for some cool decks to come out.

wiibomb

Why did i leave laddering till last minute, i got rank 6 and then didnt bother with ladder till now, its fucking hell right now jfc.

I do this every month i intend to get rank 5 or legend. Never seen anything like this before, maybe its cause this expansion is so bad on the surface, taking awhile for some cool decks to come out.

I got sunday night to rank 12 and now I'm bouncing back and forth at rank 14-13... it is extremely brutal right now..

all this hunters and shamans are wrecking me...

fertygo

Starting to play token druid, what are the better and worse machups for it?

You can win to everything and lose to everything

Worst matchup is aggro shaman (because they run 4 board clear now, gg), Tempo Mage (if you can't kill Flamewanker) and ressurect priest (I'm not kidding you can't answer all those thick body that ressurected over and over again)

Worst matchup is aggro shaman (because they run 4 board clear now, gg), Tempo Mage (if you can't kill Flamewanker) and ressurect priest (I'm not kidding you can't answer all those thick body that ressurected over and over again)

Thanks!

wiibomb

talking about resurrect priest... holy shit that priest.. new viable meta? it gets a lot of big bodies quickly...

I feel like Token Druid should beat rez priest if you don't kill off their rez targets and just focus on ramping into unanswerable board states. Haven't played the matchup enough yet to say for certain how successful that is.
Now Beast Druid, that feels tough to me. There's not much you can do about 3 5/5s on turn 6.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Played a greedy ass aggro shaman with tempo mage.

Late game, he left up a flamewaker and azure drake and went face instead, taking me down to 9.

I was thinking over my turn, had a fireball and ice lance (among other things) in hand. He kept hovering over one card, I am assuming it was doomhammer with how he kept flicking over it.

He conceded when I ice lanced his face.

Love beating that deck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom