• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT7/7| _ Give Tyrande | _ Blizzard: Give Amazon Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

fertygo

that nourish play was so bad

why my favorite deck so incorrectly used in this tourney ;___;

btw gg Pavel

nice to see solid tier 2 deck like malyrogue and C'thun Warrior prevail

QFNS

Unconfirmed Member
Kripp said Priest deck that he try at blizzcon is absolutely bonker lmao

get ready bois

It really isn't. The ones they have are unoptimized garbage. The card quality is good, bit since it runs Karazakas or whatever his name is, it has a chance to be better. 2x Dragonblood potion, 2x Drakonid Operative wood make the deck so much better.

I have about 1800 gold but I've been playing some arena and my dust level has accelerated to around 4k.

It won't be nearly as much dust as I had going into OG but it's more gold/dust than I had going into an expansion ever before (I think) with exception to maybe GVG.

fertygo

shoulda wasted 1,5k on pack because bored

I'm fully commited on saving from now on tho

had 3100 dust

hope can get enough to reinforce cool kazakus deck and add some cool druid/rogue card

Pooya

It seems Blizzard has gone full greed mode and they don't allow preorder through anything but battle.net now, I guess I just wait until launch and buy packs on amazon. meh.

_DrMario_

I'm currently at 9400 gold and 8500 dust.

This is going to be the first content for HS that I don't spend money on. I plan on only using money to buy adventures from now on.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
So does no one care about that there only being 9 tri-class cards total, or did I miss the previous conversation on it?

Dahbomb

So does no one care about that there only being 9 tri-class cards total, or did I miss the previous conversation on it?
It sucks that it's not a major thing they are going in on but maybe there is something else in the expansion that is interesting.

Heropon

1440 gold and 2500 dust.

I was planning to craft Justicar with that but first I tried to reset the TGT pity timer and now I'm saving for the expansion so the time never comes. In December that card will only have four months left in standard so I don't know if I'm ever crafting that. :(

It sucks that it's not a major thing they are going in on but maybe there is something else in the expansion that is interesting.

I think it is kind of like dipping a toe in the water to see how it pans out, and if it goes well I'm sure we will see more cards like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom