• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT9| Our raid wiped in Icecrown Citadel

I've only played Warriors and I'm about 4-5 games in. Good grief.

Also, Floating Watcher would be fantastic if it wasn't for the goddamn Warriors and execute. I've had him built up to 14 attack in one turn.

inky

5 quick wins with Demon Warlock. Buff with cheap tokens, double PO or Soulfire finish. EZ.

One Priest almost healed out of range tho, so I don't imagine it will be effective past this early stage.

Edit: anyone got the friend quest to trade? Add me inky#1237 so we can both get 320Gs

wiibomb

Edit: anyone got the friend quest to trade? Add me inky#1237 so we can both get 320Gs

just a heads up, the quest does not double for the opponent, only for the holder, you get 160g for your quest, but your friend received only 80g.

EDIT: BTW; I'll add you just because I don't have you in my list, I like to have all regular gaffers in my list

inky

just a heads up, the quest does not double for the opponent, only for the holder, you get 160g for you quest, but your friend received only 80g.

EDIT: BTW; I'll add you just because I don't have you in my list, I like to have all gaffers in my list

Thanks for the heads up. Add me so we can both get 320 240Gs :p

Pooya

Lvl3 emotes are excellent! Hip hip hooray....

I hope we get to keep these.

this is my list, the only games I lost were those I didn't draw patron.

had frothing but found it to be unnecessary/ineffective.

### Brawl Deck
# Class: Warrior
# Format: Wild
#
# 2x (1) Dragon Egg
# 2x (1) Runic Egg
# 2x (2) Armorsmith
# 2x (2) Battle Rage
# 2x (2) Doomsayer
# 2x (2) Execute
# 2x (2) Explosive Sheep
# 2x (2) Fiery War Axe
# 2x (2) Loot Hoarder
# 1x (2) Slam
# 2x (2) Unstable Ghoul
# 2x (3) Acolyte of Pain
# 2x (3) Shield Block
# 2x (4) Axe Flinger
# 2x (5) Grim Patron
# 1x (5) Loatheb
#
AAEBAYwWArII+g4OigH7AZADkQPUBJEG/wf7DJAO/A/mEecR+RGJtAIA
#
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone

The basic idea is to buff rag on your turn and don't let it kill your opponent's minions, this way they take more damage than you. That's what sheep, ghoul and doomsayer are for.

Blizzard

Banned
I got a total of over 100 attack but didn't get any reward past level 3 fireworks. Was the initial rumor of 100 attack false, or do you have to somehow get it in a single game?

Hungry Crab, Mark of Ysharj, Innervate Bittertide Hydra.

Fuck you too. This meta can be so toxic when you don't have t1/2 removal, it's like every class has a tunnel trogg jade golem opener.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
With regards to the brawl, I would like to say that the hunter class is very good at generating 1/1 tokens.

That is all.

TankUP

Two weeks of double quest gold AND a brawl that's actually fun--I can't wait to see how Reddit still finds something to bitch about.

TankUP

This Brawl seems great, especially when everyone else seems to be running ranked netdecks, and I am winning lots :p

I've literally never wanted to repeat a brawl before, and I've already played this one 7 times. (I've rerolled every tavern brawl quest I've ever gotten because I generally hate them.)

wiibomb

If anyone is winning without playing mage (and especially without playing priest), I respect you.

well, I've won my 18th brawl with shaman, grim patron is pretty good in any class.

also, I found that gurabashi berserker can be really good on this brawl.

and I have surprise quite a few players with earth shock.

gutshot

My friend and I tried to see how high we could get Mini-Rag's kills in one game. This was our best result.

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/0yUSExy.jpg[/img]

QFNS

Unconfirmed Member
I haven't lost with my Brawl deck yet.

Every egg on the planet.
Acolyte
Dreadsteed
Voidcaller
Patron
Mal'ganis
Zoo stuff

Yep I did something similar with my deck. Acolyte, Imp Gang Boss, Eggs, etc are all awesome for both winning (use Floating Watcher for hilarious results). It's nearly immune to dying since every time your hero gets hit and he gains +2/+2 and he will quickly become huge when you have lots of low HP minions to feed Rag. Also good for farming up the kills needed for the emotes. Imp Gang and Dragon Egg are good for this too.

QFNS

Unconfirmed Member
Got mini rag all the way up to 7 in the priest mirror lol.

7? I'm guessing you meant 70? Else, that seems pretty low. I ended the last brawl I was in with min-rag at 21 and I wasn't trying terribly hard.

70 seems pretty amazing though. Would be tough to survive that much spam.

7? I'm guessing you meant 70? Else, that seems pretty low. I ended the last brawl I was in with min-rag at 21 and I wasn't trying terribly hard.

70 seems pretty amazing though. Would be tough to survive that much spam.
That's the joke. No minions ever died. We basically thought over number of patrons on the board.

Top Bottom