• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT9| Our raid wiped in Icecrown Citadel

Blizzard

Banned
So I'm happy I backed Kolento, but I will say it's stressful backing him. I've had 2 heart attacks already, and both players looked like they were miserable. :p

Feel bad for RDU. Especially the nourish into innervate/swipe.

Yeah, the Nourish and the Prep were beyond disgusting. The Prep even more so because Rdu pretty much had the game in the bag until then.

That's not even taking into account Kolento's ridiculous starting hand in both of those games with double Jade Blossom and double Igneous.

But I guess that's just Hearthstone.

fertygo

Radu seems had curse in his shaman deck

Last year his Shaman deck got sweeped versus Pavel at decider to the World, now at another decider to world his shamy got sweep again

Blizzard

Banned
What class don't you hate? lol
Whatever I'm playing at the time, but only if I'm using it and not my opponent. :p

I'm fine with non-shaman classes that don't use discover or spell generation cards, basically. So that's like...hunter, rogue, warlock, druid. Sort of warrior except for the 1/4 taunt discover turtle.

I'd be okay with paladin but I hate repeated legendary discovers.

if you keep them unopened is there any more chances to get a leg once the next expasions hits? or changes just apply to expansions where you have yet to open a legendary?

Tacitus_

if you keep them unopened is there any more chances to get a leg once the next expasions hits? or changes just apply to expansions where you have yet to open a legendary?

The "guaranteed legendary in 10 packs" only applies to types of packs you haven't opened yet. However the "no duplicates" rule will apply to all packs.

If I craft rogue quest card now, do I get dust refund when it gets nerfed?
Yes / no / to be determined

Yes, full refund.

I did it when Yogg was nerfed. Crafted him when it was annouced just to see what all the fuss was about and then got the full 1600 dust back when the nerf actually happened.

luoapp

Yes, full refund.

I did it when Yogg was nerfed. Crafted him when it was annouced just to see what all the fuss was about and then got the full 1600 dust back when the nerf actually happened.

It's really a pity there is no easy way to try out some wacky cards/decks, even steam has 2hr refund policy. Blizzard, get on with time already!

Top Bottom