• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT9| Our raid wiped in Icecrown Citadel

Footos22

Just tried quest rogue after the patch. Won on turn 5. Was against another rogue and my swashburglar got a ferryman out of it though. So super lucky. Would of won on turn 7 anyway as had vanish in hand.

Still might dust it anyway. 3200 dust waiting for frozen throne instead.

I thought I was gonna get dust from the quest rogue nerf? I crafted it and they have changed it since, therefore Blizzard done owe me some dust, no?

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I thought I was gonna get dust from the quest rogue nerf? I crafted it and they have changed it since, therefore Blizzard done owe me some dust, no?

you get a full 1600 dust if you disenchant it, but otherwise no

they only gave dust without disenchanting cards for the few cards they moved from Classic to the Hall of Fame during the last standard rotation, because it had previously been announced that classic cards weren't ever going to rotate out

Ohhhhh yeah that was it, the hall of fame. I thought it would be the same now for some reason. Rubbish! Still I think I'm owed something, I wouldn't buy a hdr TV only for the store manager to run up in my house and change it to just HD after I'd paid. It's a travesty I tell ta! :)

Maybe I'll dust it then. Probably should dust it. Is the full dust for a limited time?

Bunga

Guys quick question - is there anywhere on the internet that contains an accurate esports calendar to encompass Hearthstone, CSGO, Overwatch, SC2 etc? I just got done watching some of the recent Hearthstone tournament and CSGO Cologne and want to watch some more but wanna know what's coming up.

Preferably I'd like to watch tournaments with YouTube channels as I can then use TubeMate to download all the VODS and watch at my leisure on my phone.

wait, you can dust multiple copies of quest? i guess i should keep my multiples of good cards still, i thought they were gonna go away to the HOF dust type for everything.

I usually like a second Potion of Madness. It works well against tokens and small Jades.

I would cut the Faerie Dragon since you already have enough dragons.

I think Radiant Elementals don't work that well in this deck. It's not a Divine Spirit/Inner Fire deck and you should be spending your mana on putting down threats.

Argus is also an odd choice. Talonpriest and Glimmerroot are better, IMO.

I think Book Wrym is too slow and you already have plenty of removal.

I play Dragon Priest as more of a control deck; my late game win is Medivh and Free From Amber.

One more suggestion: Elise instead of Lyra.

Thanks for the suggestions will give these a try :)

Majukun

for the nth time,rogue quest deck for my opponent, quest completed by turn 4 and played on turn 5, nothing i could do since none of the cards he used was ever on the ground on my turn

I will never understand how the hell people think that deck is balanced

scarlet

Proudest moment on HS, I won against Pathra.

Have heard her name on HGG, so after I got home I googled her and found her twitch, and it was really her.

I played on mobile and low on battery and she took her time. She questioned my doomsayer and 2nd primordial drake.

I baited her to devolve my steed, but she didn't. And I thought she saved it for my Tirion. I didn't played it, cuz I thought she had devolve, apparently not.

I was Paladin and she was Shaman.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/158218370?t=05h48m13s

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Ohhhhh yeah that was it, the hall of fame. I thought it would be the same now for some reason. Rubbish! Still I think I'm owed something, I wouldn't buy a hdr TV only for the store manager to run up in my house and change it to just HD after I'd paid. It's a travesty I tell ta! :)

Maybe I'll dust it then. Probably should dust it. Is the full dust for a limited time?

You got yourself got.
It happens to the best of us. ;)

Fewr

Ugh.. I'm bad at this game, but I still see myself playing for a long time.

Every month I struggle to reach rank 20 with my warlock deck (I'll post this Friday so you guys can give me yr thoughts). It's something I made with the cards I've got.

For the next expansion I think I'll try a popular deck to get myself to 15, then spend the rest of the month in arena. That should get me more packs and more experience with the game.

Played against so many quest priest last night ( in wild)

Deck is so annoying.

One priest got 4 N'zoths

Guessing with the expansion it sees it's way into standard

Grief.exe

Worst. Possible. Firelands Portal. I had an ice barrier up.

ChGbn4Q.jpg

Hycran

Banned
I need some deck crafting masters to help me come up with the ultimate aggro bubble meme paladin. I think i'm getting close but I need some advice. Basically, i get that "tiny bubbles quest" once a month, i play this deck once a month and i tweak it once a month and it gets more and more fun to play but it still needs a lot of help. I think it needs more card draw as I sometimes gas out, so i'm thinking of solutions as I go here.

2 x Argent Squire
1 x Lost in the Jungle
2 x Selfless Hero
2 x Argent Protector
2 x Grimestreet Informant (Likely to be cut for card draw)
2 x Knife Juggler
2 x Blood Knight
2 x Divine Favour
2 x Rallying Blade
2 x Scarlet Crusader
2 x Steward of Darkshire
2 x Blessing of Kings
2 x Lightfused Stegodon
1 x Truesilver Champion
2 x Stand Against Darkness
2 x Spikeridged Steed

I know that if I really want it to be aggro i need to lower the curve, but I think it is still viable with a bit more card draw, such as loot hoarder (which synergizes with steward) or coldlight oracle. I think I might cut the blood knights as well as I usually want the shields to trade against the board, and so many classes have hard removal for one target. Otherwise any advice is appreciated.

wiibomb

I need some deck crafting masters to help me come up with the ultimate aggro bubble meme paladin. I think i'm getting close but I need some advice. Basically, i get that "tiny bubbles quest" once a month, i play this deck once a month and i tweak it once a month and it gets more and more fun to play but it still needs a lot of help. I think it needs more card draw as I sometimes gas out, so i'm thinking of solutions as I go here.

2 x Argent Squire
1 x Lost in the Jungle
2 x Selfless Hero
2 x Argent Protector
2 x Grimestreet Informant (Likely to be cut for card draw)
2 x Knife Juggler
2 x Blood Knight
2 x Divine Favour
2 x Rallying Blade
2 x Scarlet Crusader
2 x Steward of Darkshire
2 x Blessing of Kings
2 x Lightfused Stegodon
1 x Truesilver Champion
2 x Stand Against Darkness
2 x Spikeridged Steed

I know that if I really want it to be aggro i need to lower the curve, but I think it is still viable with a bit more card draw, such as loot hoarder (which synergizes with steward) or coldlight oracle. I think I might cut the blood knights as well as I usually want the shields to trade against the board, and so many classes have hard removal for one target. Otherwise any advice is appreciated.

where is sunkeeper tarim there? anything having so much little minions need that card.

stand against darkness is way too costly, you might have it dead on hand because of its cost and you might need to make another play on the turns you can play it.

also, tiny bubbles quest need you to play divine shield minions, not give them divine shield, from this list, only argent squire and scarlet crusader appy to the quest

SmokedMeat

Gamer™
Seriously thinking of dusting The Caverns Below Quest card for the full dust. I'd rather put it towards a classic Legendary like Leeroy Jenkins that might get sent to Wild in the near future.

wiibomb

Seriously thinking of dusting The Caverns Below Quest card for the full dust. I'd rather put it towards a classic Legendary like Leeroy Jenkins that might get sent to Wild in the near future.

the general rule to the nerfed cards is to always dust them and craft them if you later need any, the only time you shouldn't is if you have packs to open later and you want to avoid getting that legendary as the next legendary.

Hycran

Banned
where is sunkeeper tarim there? anything having so much little minions need that card.

stand against darkness is way too costly, you might have it dead on hand because of its cost and you might need to make another play on the turns you can play it.

also, tiny bubbles quest need you to play divine shield minions, not give them divine shield, from this list, only argent squire and scarlet crusader appy to the quest

Yeah I used to have more bubble minions but the quest gets done quickly enough with two. I dont have sunkeeper tarim but i'm strongly considering 1 to 1 getting him for rogue quest.

As for stand against dankness, It is obviously the worst card in the deck, but when you hit the dream of 5 shielded minions with steward and then hit them with lightfused stegodon, the feeling is truth and justice and everything right with this world. I would cut that whole package if i cut them (which i might but who knows)

manhack

Quest Rogue is still broken horse shit.

Unless most folks are missing something then QR is going to be in the same place as Mill Rogue was before. A deck that punishes super slow decks and loses 9/10 games on ladder.

The funny thing is I've only seen one quest rogue prior to the nerf in over 80 games played since the start of the season.

Top Bottom