• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT9| Our raid wiped in Icecrown Citadel

Pooya

Seems to be working I guess.

84ZgUUC.jpg

I'd have completed classic set a long time ago if we had this before :(

Pooya

I opened like 3 epics too from 6 packs I got from the brawls, it was noticeably better than before. Maybe it's placebo lol.

edit: got a millhouse on my other account -_-

wiibomb

well I just opened 1 pack in case Blizzard do some kind of compensation for the people opening packs.

seems like the pity timer is still not fixed.

Heropon

Opened all the hoarded packs and I got three Spikeridged Steeds. Maybe they could extend the new rules to other rarities. :p

And the legendaries were all bad. At least I completed the classic Paladin set with the two epics I lacked

Peléo

Had two Un'Goro Packs I was waiting to open until the update went on. Got the Druid Quest from one and the Paladin Quest from the other. Disappointed it looks they will remain borderline unplayable in the next expansion.

Pooya

rogue legendary is whatever. At least the stats are good. The problem is spell rogue is at odds with this, you don't want to convert your cheap spells to random expensive spells. You want to play your spells, those are the best cards. The battlecry is mostly just a negative effect hence having no stat loss I guess. lol

The only use I see is that you just get a bunch of petals and convert them to value. doesn't seem worth it.

wiibomb

the stats of lilian seem pretty good, at least

it could be useful in some fringe decks like the one burgle deck kibler was running

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
That Rogue Legendary.... yaiks.
It would be awesomesauce if the spells would have a 1 mana reduction or something.

Nickle

Cool Facts: Game of War has been a hit since July 2013
Probably will never see constructed play, but it looks like a fun card to build a meme deck around.
I hope I never open it in a pack

Pooya

So I assume if you have spells from your opponent's class already, they reroll to something else? It doesn't say that they have to be rogue spells.

Play burglar, huckster, petal lashers, etc. play this on 4 then peddler on 5. It's support for burgle rogue. You don't want to change your evis and preps and similar cards. It can be very awkward to use. You want to play a minion focused deck that generates spells. Maybe it's playable but just for a burgle focused deck. It's a fun card. You don't this play this in miracle or jade ever.

Pooya

yeah it has vanilla stats because the battlecry has a likely negative effect over every rogue spell. You have the best spells for their mana cost in the game. The only time you'd want to convert is to try and get end game value, you have better ways to generate value in rogue than RNGesus.

TankUP

I mean if you're running ethereal peddler and obsidian shard in a burgle deck why not throw this guy in the deck for fun.

PS: Rogue is due for a bad legendary anyway. Xaril saw play, Shaku sees play, and Sherazin is a staple.

Top Bottom