• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT9| Our raid wiped in Icecrown Citadel

fertygo

Ok apparently its still work lol

but fuck me its blow my saving

not sure I want to blow 1000g for Ungoro

already got all leg that I want from it

I get Sally from Gadgetzan and Yogg from Old gods packs

TankUP

I only had 1700g left

this must be a scheme

Yeah I'm gonna end up buying more Frozen Throne packs since I just blew 4k gold on NA, lol.

Oh and I usually message people congrats when I see a legendary get opened, but couldn't today, they were going fast and furious.

scarlet

I only had 1700g left

this must be a scheme

I'm down to 2400, but I still want Fandral and N'zoth, that's why I spent 4700 gold and got duplicate Xaril.

But I think I'm quite lucky, I got Tarim, Tirion, duplicate Lyra, duplicate Xaril, and Aya for my last 5 Legendaries.

fuack must resist temptation, I don't want open anymore Ungoro pack and got shaman quest or something like that

well if u have most of the legendaries you're obv prob gonna get shitty one. however, 107ish packs opened today, and i've gotten 3 golden legendaries, all crap but that's 3 free good ones damn. i've had 100 pack stretches where i only got 3 regular ones i've gotten almost 10 when combined today

fertygo

well if u have most of the legendaries you're obv prob gonna get shitty one. however, 107ish packs opened today, and i've gotten 3 golden legendaries, all crap but that's 3 free good ones damn. i've had 100 pack stretches where i only got 3 regular ones i've gotten almost 10 when combined today

I don't have most leggies but I believe I only miss Mage Quest as the worth one to had

edit: ah fuck it, get Priest quest.. not bad

but now I can only open 20 or so frozen throne pack :(

Bizazedo

Even classic?

I got 5-10 packs in each of Classic, Ungoro, Old Gods, and Gadgetzan. I got a Legendary in those first groupings for each set, including my only missing Old God, Y'Sharrj.

I had stopped getting Ungoro packs after my last Legendary popped out and only had two Ungoro packs from recent Arena runs due to the event unopened.

sibarraz

Banned
It worked for me

Got hunter quest, warrior gadgetgzan legendary, and hogger from wotg

I guess that is almost a free legendary on frozen throne

Ridli

Okay, yeah, definitely something up. I've never unpacked so many goldens. And the number of epics I just pulled is crazy. Let's all take a moment to thank Ragnaros and Ahune for all that extra gold and packs to make this possible.

Blizzard

Banned
I opened 2 real money GVG packs (4 common + 1 rare) having never opened GVG before. I also opened 2 gold ungoro packs (4 common + 1 rare).

If there's luck I'm not seeing it and I'm afraid to spend all my gold. :(

I am intrested what Blizzard will do, as this is clearly a problem. They can't do a reset, as I am sure what would lose them, and cause a storm

Maybe they will just sacrifice a few kittens to even out the worlds karma

Nickle

Cool Facts: Game of War has been a hit since July 2013
Ok, so I just got Patches and Umbra within like 6 packs. I saw on Reddit that some people didn't get a legendary when they opened 10 Ungoro packs, but I didn't see anyone talk about Gadgetzan or Old Gods not working. So for now, don't buy classic, be wary of Ungoro, but Gadzetzan and Old Gods should work.

Blizzard

Banned
5 ungoro packs, 2 epics that were the same thing, nothing gold, no more rares. Should I try 5 more and hope for a legendary?

*edit* I can confirm it's awful for ungoro besides some dust -- just got 3 epics in 10 packs, 2 of which were dupes. No legendaries, no golden, only a couple of extra rares.

I don't think I need any old gods or gadgetzan legendaries. I want Leeroy Jenkins but apparently that won't work.

5 ungoro packs, 2 epics that were the same thing, nothing gold, no more rares. Should I try 5 more and hope for a legendary?

*edit* I can confirm it's awful for ungoro besides some dust -- just got 3 epics in 10 packs, 2 of which were dupes. No legendaries, no golden, only a couple of extra rares.

I don't think I need any old gods or gadgetzan legendaries. I want Leeroy Jenkins but apparently that won't work.

classic worked for me, but honestly i'd just get 10 in each type. even if its dupe 1/3 of mine today have been golden (my friend and i actually both got golden gvg hemet, oddly enough).

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
So wait, are people saying that you basically get a legendary for each 10 packs of different expansions or EVERY 10 packs and they messed something up?

Xanathus

So wait, are people saying that you basically get a legendary for each 10 packs of different expansions or EVERY 10 packs and they messed something up?

The mess up part is that you shouldn't be getting a guaranteed legendary within your first 10 opened packs of each expansion if you have already opened 10+ packs prior to the change. However it looks like they aren't properly checking that "already opened" part.

Fewr

Ah cool, thx.

So first 10 packs only or did they increase the overall legendary rate?

3 un'goro so far and nothing..

EDIT: Ah cool! I got voraxx in pack #5

QFNS

Unconfirmed Member
Had several packs saved up (Un'goro and Classic).

Got a couple legendaries:
King Crush - lol DE'd it several times
Sherazin Corpse Flower - niiice.

Multiple Golden Epics
a couple golden rares.

Something feels up with this.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
I am intrested what Blizzard will do, as this is clearly a problem. They can't do a reset, as I am sure what would lose them, and cause a storm

Maybe they will just sacrifice a few kittens to even out the worlds karma

Refund all the gold I used today and let me keep all the cards tbh

Xanathus

Had several packs saved up (Un'goro and Classic).

Got a couple legendaries:
King Crush - lol DE'd it several times
Sherazin Corpse Flower - niiice.

Multiple Golden Epics
a couple golden rares.

Something feels up with this.

lol I actually got exactly King Crush and a golden Sherazin from my opened packs as well in that order.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Within the first 10 packs of each expansion. It could be the first. It could be the tenth.

The mess up part is that you shouldn't be getting a guaranteed legendary within your first 10 opened packs of each expansion if you have already opened 10+ packs prior to the change. However it looks like they aren't properly checking that "already opened" part.

Ahhh, makes sense.

Magnus

Definitely still seems like something's up.

Decided to buy 3 Whispers packs. 2nd pack had a rare, epic, and a Golden Herald Volazj. Lol!

Edit-
Lol, bought 5 Classic packs, 5th pack had a Black Knight. This is a no brainer, folks.

Edit2-
5th Gadgetzan pack, Shaku the Collector

Edit3-
3rd Un'goro pack, Golden Caverns Below! Lol

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Disguised Toast's stream is going nuts right now. He's opened 10 packs from different sets and accounts and got a legendary in each set of 10. He doesn't want to believe it.

Meanwhile I decided to try it with Un'Goro, MSG, and Old Gods and I got legendaries all within less than 10 packs of each set.

It could easily be real, guys. Blizzard might have just reset the pity timers across all sets.

Tagyhag

Had 5 classic packs and 6 Un'Goro packs saved up.

Got Thalnos in my 4th classic pack, and Shaman Quest in my 6th Un'Goro.

Edit: Bought one mean streets pack in the in-game shop. Got Madam Goya.

This is awesome lol.

Tagyhag

Ew, got Cho'Gall after just dusting him yesterday.

Also, definitely getting more goldens than before.

Shame this will probably be dead by tomorrow.

Top Bottom