• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT9| Our raid wiped in Icecrown Citadel

Majukun

I reached legend multiple times with priest and i have 2500 wins with it and i agree with everything you said.
That being said, im looking forward to some kaz and res priest.

used to play resurrect priest before resurrect got cut,and the entire point of that deck was to get good value early and get the advantage..the new resurrect can't do that since its 4 mana..would love to see the deck back though,it was fun

as of now i'm playing a silence priest because it's the only priest deck that seems to be able to catch up with some of the faster decks if the card you get at the start are right (and it also can kill a jade deck if played face,again,with a good draw), but it's too inconsistent since there are matches where you just don't draw the key cards and you are left with nothing but concede.

Beckx

Is that why he didnt get any cards to reveal? For leakin' the date?

IM SO HYPE TO BITCH ABOUT HALF AN HOUR WHEN THE SERVERS GO DOWN!!!

that's the speculation. his leak was what, a little over two weeks ago? then 2 weeks ago he had that "i got bad news" thing on stream that most people assume was Blizz jail sentence getting delivered.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
If seems like lots of streamers are running the pint sized potion/shadow word horror package these days. Horror certainly gets tons of value against shaman.

Pooya

last year they were pushing Medivh in parallel with the movie, later Return to Karazhan in WoW and of course One Knight in Karazhan leading into Legion.

Looks like this year is year of Jaina. This is BlizzCon keyart.

DGZgBUaVYAAkJJx.jpg

I have a feeling she's reuniting with Arthas soon. lol

wiibomb

this release also lines up with Twitch prime end of the overwatch promotion.

The golden box on amazon prime has until august 10th to be redeemed, then.. there might be something else.

We still don't know anything about the banner they had like a month ago.

Beckx

That's the one for WoW.

They are making a new Warcraft mobile game that's probably not too far out from reveal though.

In all seriousness I assume any new Warcraft has to be a generation or more removed from Jaina and crew.

I'd play a mobile Warcraft strategy game.

TankUP

I'm surprised people know your username well enough to associate you with this place.

Nah, ZealousD is an active contributor, does the Neogaf branded review streams and youtube videos, and creates the OPs. If there *is* one person you'd say "uh oh it's neogaf" in a Hearthstone stream, it's Mr. D.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
I dont think i can make any sense of the Twitch chat...

TankUP

Wasn't there supposed to be a Blizzard card reveal stream today or am I imagining that?

People confused the podcast where Donais is a guest with a formal reveal stream. The reveal stream is unannounced at this time.

That's not a Blizzard stream nor is it a full reveal. It's Donais guesting on a podcast and showing off one card. We're still due a Blizzard stream.

Nachos

EYP4Cyp.png

Nah, ZealousD is an active contributor, does the Neogaf branded review streams and youtube videos, and creates the OPs. If there *is* one person you'd say "uh oh it's neogaf" in a Hearthstone stream, it's Mr. D.

Oh yeah, no doubt he's prolific relative to anything related to HearthstoneGAF, but I figured that most people outside here would know him through his "cards pros were wrong about" videos. And it's not like there's an obvious link from that to here.

It was somebody in this thread obv.

You never know, considering the bad rap GAF gets in the most unlikely of places.

Top Bottom