• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT9| Our raid wiped in Icecrown Citadel

scarlet

That spells cost 2 more minion doing work against quest mage. He didn't have removal, but he got my UI from mana bind, he used it to kill that minion and ended up milled his 2 molten reflection and fatigue himself cuz he's already down to 1 health.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Getting UI'd on turn 5

jq2LKyt.png

Druidstone please

Awesome, Quest Mage gets 4 Ice Blocks but is still about to lose. Puts 3 apprentices on the board and uses the quest reward then top decks the last apprentice to kill me from 30.

Fun and interactive. Great design Blizzard.

Fucking morons.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Just had a quest mage that had ALL THE FREEZE. Played both novas, both blizzards, RNG'd two more blizzards.

Luckily I got eye for an eye from the murloc on turn 2 and got her to 1 so I could play it and sit back. Such a dumb match.

KuroNeeko

Awwwww, man!

I thought DK Valeera's passive would give you a copy of the card permanently but it goes away at the end of the turn!

Just tried making C'thun Rogue! Still kind of fun though...lol

Alright, I'm a fan of Gnomeferatu.

Discarded this Paladin's Lich King and Spikeridged.

Edit: So I guess some streamer played aggro Paladin and did well with it? It's pretty much all I'm seeing on ladder now. Probably like 7 of the last 10 games.

KuroNeeko

DK Valeera C'thun is some fun stuff. You can't copy the more powerful cards like Blade of C'thun or C'thun himself, but copying Shadowstep, Vilespine Slayer, Disciple of C'thun, SI: Agent, Bucaneer, etc., is crazy fun. It helps that she comes out on turn 9, which usually lets you thrown down the big daddy on 10!

Still at rank 16 or so, but I might mess around with it a bit more.

Alright, I'm a fan of Gnomeferatu.

Discarded this Paladin's Lich King and Spikeridged.

You're just as likely to make him discard a card that brings him closer to exactly what he needs.

I want to like Gnomeferatu too, but it needs some synergy... (warlock discard inc?)

Evolve Shaman is fun as hell, it's RNG as fuck but it's exciting at least. Just evolved my 6 drops into Gromm and Al'Akir, good shit.

ALSO, conceding before I can do my big evolve turn is a bitch move :(

I think the first card nerfed is going to be Shadowreaper Anduin. The hero power is too much.

Like I just took 16 damage in a single turn from it lol. All in a class that can completely crush aggro too.

KuroNeeko

I think the first card nerfed is going to be Shadowreaper Anduin. The hero power is too much.

Like I just took 16 damage in a single turn from it lol. All in a class that can completely crush aggro too.

I consider(ed) myself a Priest main, but even that card is too much for me. So weird that they thought it "fit" within the design space of Priest. I guess they thought needing Raza would be a big enough obstacle to the deck's success?

fertygo

If there is case to nerf they will nerfed Raza most likely not Anduin.

But how anyone can mention another card gonna nerfed first and its not UI amuse me.

Tier S deck on Tempostorm?!?!

I have to try this out since I already have the DK for it

=/ Oh it's a joke, I didn't look at the deck closely lol

Blizzard

Banned
I don't have much time to play anyway right now, but it feels like I basically have to abandon my priest experiment and play druid instead before it gets nerfed. :( I need to craft a second Ultimate Infestation I'm guessing? Are there any required legendaries for the strongest deck(s)?
Just checking one more time, are there any of the topmost decks that don't require legendaries besides Fandral and Ultimate Infestation?

fertygo

This expansion remind me to Shadowverse recent expansion where one class really out of control (Bloodcraft) on first month because their new card, that class truly shit on everyone else before nerf hammer come and meta actually became healthy again

maybe similar thing will happened with the current druid situation

KuroNeeko

This expansion remind me to Shadowverse recent expansion where one class really out of control (Bloodcraft) on first month because their new card, that class truly shit on everyone else before nerf hammer come and meta actually became healthy again

I'm not sure the meta is "healthy" right now. Elf / Royal is still severely depressed. It's mostly Necro again with a bit of Bishop / Vampire.

Pooya

lol no, that game is still fucked. 1st player is favored by something like 10 percent, it's a joke.

HS has never ever been that unbalanced, not even huntertaker was as bad as anything in that game. Vengeance Blood is still broken AF.

fertygo

lol no, that game is still fucked. 1st player is favored by something like 10 percent, it's a joke.

HS has never ever been that unbalanced, not even huntertaker was as bad as anything in that game. Vengeance Blood is still broken AF.

best deck is mid shadow tho according to tier list, Shadow, Rune, blood is leading on tier 1

so blood not really dominating like pre nerf

as for going 1st situation yeah thing still bad, that game need cheaper board clear.. like HS add in last 3 xpac I believe, since Gadgetzan blizz always print good AoE

thing like volcanic potion is needed at shadowverse

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
Druid is so overpowered. A wild malygos druid just killed me turn 6!

I don't think he played any new cards, but still.

Got to Rank 6 again yesterday. Then got pushed straight back down to Rank 8 with bullshit matches and terrible starting hands and draw. I no longer care.

its just a matter of time to get rank 5

just play your games and don't care

That's what I usually do, but I just want to get to Rank 5 to get it out of the way this month. The closest I got was one star away, and it's like the game knew, and gave me so much shit in my starting hand I thought I was facing The Lich King

IceMarker

What do you expect most of your opponents to play that would feel good? Freeze/quest mage? Midrange hunter? Top-tier paladin? :p
Meh, just venting, getting to Rank 5 is a grind. I'm repping DK Warlock, Jade Rogue, and Elemental Mage myself. :p

Priest is fine, finally a scratching tier 1 after years of barely scrapping in tier 2.
Im priest main
If you guys could stop getting lucky with Barnes and murdering me with your new hero power that'd be great. ;_;

Q8D3vil

Meh, just venting, getting to Rank 5 is a grind. I'm repping DK Warlock, Jade Rogue, and Elemental Mage myself. :p

If you guys could stop getting lucky with Barnes and murdering me with your new hero power that'd be great. ;_;
There is only one bad rng in this new ez priest which is getting Barnes of 6 mana summons 5/5.
Everything else is extremely consistent.

Ladekabel

Anyone else having problems connecting with Battle.net? Or are there maintenance going on I just didn't hear of?

Edit.: nvm. Works fine now.

Edit 2: Holy shit, this lag is unbearable!

sibarraz

Banned

Why is now going first better?

Pooya

g5jzA2E.jpg

easiest legend of my life.

O4CUyMB.png

EZ

DxtOrDi.png

Why is now going first better?

they printed busted snowballing 1-3 drops and other minions that do broken things without needing evolve. OG 4 drop evolve minions are powercreeped to hell and back. Like wardrobe raider is a joke now, blood has a card that destroys a minion on battlecry and you take a little face damage. It's just silly. They have another minion that has storm and destroys a ward...

Bunga

Just played an Exodia mage in which my Dirty Rat pulled his Doomsayer when I couldn't clear it, he then got x2 Frost Nova off x2 Babbling Book so that's a total of x4 Frost Nova's on my board and then he got a 0 cost Molten Reflection off Primordial Glyph.

Seriously?

Top Bottom