• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT9| Our raid wiped in Icecrown Citadel

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Firefly best neutral card in the game from Ungoro?

*Played in Zoolock.

*Played in Token Druid.

*Played in Quest Rogue.

*Played in all Elemental decks.

*Best card in Quest Hunter even though it's not that good of a deck.

*Played in Handbuff Paladin.

Turns out powerful 1 drop is powerful.

"All elemental decks" and "handbuff Paladin" is redundant, since most handbuff Paladin decks are running elementals.

Dahbomb

It's played in zoo? That seems weird. I understand the rest but not really that one.
Knife Juggler synergy.

Fills out your curve very well.

Councilman synergy.

Pterodax synergy.

Fills hand with some stuff to enable Malchezaar Imp cycle.

Defender of Argus and Direwolf synergy.

And it's in general a strong 1 drop to play because it doubles as a 2 drop off of a top in the later stage of the game while also playable turn 1.

Tacitus_

lmao, burning your quest because your hand is full

professional HS player
1x

ScribbleD

HGG. Feelink's quest rogue just decided to be cheeky and mill Iner's non-Exodia quest mage with coldlights. He milled his own quest. HAHAHAAHAHAHAHA.

spanish guy completed the rogue quest in the hgg with ten cards in hand burning it, it´s my country but that was funny.

edit:also guy is kind of an asshole so is ok

the problem is that Spain have a handfull of decent players, akawonder and some other guys, but none is going to this thing because kids voted for the twitch and youtube famous ones.

Finalow

he's playing freeze Mage when cards like Ice Lance and Emperor aren't in standard anymore.

Lol

this clown fiesta from Spain is just hilarious

but yes, nothing beats turdlore forcing girls to shower with him. and if they refuse, IF THEY DARE REFUSE the alpha elf ex-300 lbs champion deformed ears male that he is, they'll be treated like shit because how dare you, silly girl, refuse my beautiful elf-like face.
amusing part: how long until the nerd alpha himself will find out these editings? 1 week? 1 month? Never? Stay tuned.

Last edited:

Ketch

I think elemental shaman is my favorite deck that's actually good.

Finally a good shaman deck you don't need to feel sleezy using.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Drop the Lock Quest to 4 like Rogue, and it would work out better. You could potentially play it on a curve with that taunt that discards 2 cards.

6 means you have to draw almost perfect to get it finished and played before the match is already decided.

In general I think I like the Quest mechanic, but I think the values could be tweaked on the requirements.

bunbun777

Best thing about silence priest is watching pirate warriors concede after the third or fourth taunt.

This is also the best thing about quest warrior.

Ketch

Drop the Lock Quest to 4 like Rogue, and it would work out better. You could potentially play it on a curve with that taunt that discards 2 cards.

6 means you have to draw almost perfect to get it finished and played before the match is already decided.

In general I think I like the Quest mechanic, but I think the values could be tweaked on the requirements.

I think they should change both of them to 5

Dahbomb

I don't have patches, but this deck looks hilarious.

HS GAF keeps surprising me with all these people with no Patches in their collection...

In any case if you don't have Patches then drop the Corsairs too. Sub in an additional 1 drop instead. Maybe Emerald Reaver (Beast Synergy) or Worgen Infiltrator (avoids getting hero powered or pinged by Patches) but your match up against Pirate Warrior, Rogue and even Hunter becomes a lot worse. Maybe Young Priestess but...

The Corsair plus Patches is really core to the deck. The Corsairs get to punish Warriors/Rogues with the free weapon removal and the Patches means you get to have an extra body on board for board wide buffs. That Patches ends up growing large if it survives and it combos into Ravasaur Runt on curve.

Patches isn't in there just because "LUL PATCHES SO OP" it actually has synergy with the deck. But Patches IS OP so you might as well double dip on the goodness.

Tacitus_

lmao Purify priest is hilarious, people don't expect that your razorleaf is going to swing at their dome for 16 damage on turn 4

Grief.exe

HS GAF keeps surprising me with all these people with no Patches in their collection...

In any case if you don't have Patches then drop the Corsairs too. Sub in an additional 1 drop instead. Maybe Emerald Reaver (Beast Synergy) or Worgen Infiltrator (avoids getting hero powered or pinged by Patches) but your match up against Pirate Warrior, Rogue and even Hunter becomes a lot worse. Maybe Young Priestess but...

The Corsair plus Patches is really core to the deck. The Corsairs get to punish Warriors/Rogues with the free weapon removal and the Patches means you get to have an extra body on board for board wide buffs. That Patches ends up growing large if it survives and it combos into Ravasaur Runt on curve.

Patches isn't in there just because "LUL PATCHES SO OP" it actually has synergy with the deck. But Patches IS OP so you might as well double dip on the goodness.

Do I look like cancer?

I subtracted Patches, Corsairs, and Hydras for Devilsaur Eggs, Ooze, and Stubborn Gastropod.

I threw in a couple Emerald Reavers in there on your recommendation.

I don't know if it's actually good or not but quest druid is super fun to play.

Getting mixed results though, I'll go on a 4 game win streak then a 4 game lose streak at rank 15.

I've been running 1x Menagerie Warden and 1x Celestial Dreamer but I'm thinking of cutting both.

Top Bottom