• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT9| Our raid wiped in Icecrown Citadel

Ladekabel

When you lose 10 games in a row and ask yourself what you have done to the game to deserve this.

Next year is my guess. It'd be stupid for them to leave it in Standard.

Of course, who knows, we're talking about the same people that left Auctioneer in Standard.

I hope it leaves. Together with the generating spells bullshit.

Auctioneer is cool without conceal

Miracoli using it in more precise timing now

I'd argue it is only slightly better without Conceal. It is still an auto-include in non-Rogue quests.

Don't want to be too premature but Paladin seems to be in a pretty okay spot. It's my favorite class as well and I expected much, much worse.
That's too early to tell, the meta could still move in a direction that fucks pala as it did with NZoth.
The ele handbuff deck is pretty damn fun. Stonehill Defender is hilarious in pally, pretty much always gives a legendary.
There's a surprising amount of different build out there gonna be interesting which ones proves best going forward. The top end appears pretty universal.

Gothos

Is it just me or Blizzard App aka BattleNet launcher is slow and unresponsive since the last few days? Moving between games takes couple seconds, it's choppy and in general performs bad...

Milennia

havent played much in the new season but managed rank 5 on my NA account with a streak, took me maybe double the wins to get out of 7 for w.e reason.

i liked zoo earlier in the patch but have just gone with mid hunter and pirate war when i get pissed or am on a losing streak and want to turn my brain off.

got legend on my EU account 2 days ago with rogue but that isnt working well in NA for w.e reason considering a massive abundance of hunter and i hate the mirror.

literally all ive gotten from 10-5 in NA has been hunter and rogue, hence the pirate warrior backup list im using, which actually hasnt lost yet.

Lyng

Man quest rogue is all over the effing place and its so disgusting. Why do they have to make some stupid deck that is both mindless and powerfull.

Lyng

I am done for today. As much as I like the new expansion I have to say quest Rogue is ruining my fun. Would rather face nothing but pirate warrior then this cancer.

It's weird that Paladin didn't get Sulfuras when 3 of 4 class legendaries are taunts.
1 quest
2 play a taunt
3 play a taunt
4 play a taunt
5 brawl
6 play a taunt
7 play a taunt
8 play a few taunts
9 die insect
Pretty much. Deck just does nothing but turtle up and play boardwipes.
Good thing they nerfed execute a while back.

Paladin matchup is surprisingly good. Vineslayer is the GOAT, probably my sleeper hit.
What's the best control paladin deck list at the moment?
Hard to say most people have at least narrowed it down to curator lists.
The jury is still out on which one is the best, but there's a decent Curator version making the rounds.
all good lists are packing Curator.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
EU servers doing aight?

patchday

At least it's not as boring as taunt warrior.

I love playing Taunt Warrior. will probably use it to slowly ascend up ladder

right now seeing nothing but a bunch of simple aggro decks I can farm

(Granted it is slow; matches can drag up to many, many turns)

The jury is still out on which one is the best, but there's a decent Curator version making the rounds.

It's weird that Paladin didn't get Sulfuras when 3 of 4 class legendaries are taunts.

Pretty much. Deck just does nothing but turtle up and play boardwipes.
Good thing they nerfed execute a while back.

Paladin matchup is surprisingly good. Vineslayer is the GOAT, probably my sleeper hit.

Hard to say most people have at least narrowed it down to curator lists.

all good lists are packing Curator.

Thanks, guys. I already have Tirion and Ragnaros, I think I'll craft Wickerflame and Sunkeeper. Bad idea?

Nordicus

oUgyViG.gif

sibarraz

Banned
Got my golden paladin, so I'm done with him for now.

Now I'm between Miracle Rogue and MidRange Hunter, I like the rogue class more, so I guess that I should give it a go. still don't know how much I will revive sherazin

Btw, which is the optimized elemental shaman decklist?

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
Quest winrates from hsreplay.net

Quest - Played Winrate
Warrior - 53%
Shaman - 52%
Rogue - 49%
Priest - 45%
Mage - 42%
Druid - 41%
Hunter - 40%
Warlock - 40%
Paladin - 35%

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Quest winrates from hsreplay.net

Quest - Played Winrate
Warrior - 53%
Shaman - 52%
Rogue - 49%
Priest - 45%
Mage - 42%
Druid - 41%
Hunter - 40%
Warlock - 40%
Paladin - 35%

So only two quests have winrates over 50%. Blizz so greedy.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Alright, say what you want about quest rogue - but I just reached my monthly quota with it. Probably my lowest win ratio when grinding to 5 (58%, 37W, 27L) - but I had plenty of fun. It did take me like 10 losses in a row when the expansion was released to properly play the deck though (those weren't counted in the statistics).

Overall, it was fun and somewhat challenging to play. Not as mindless as pirate warrior (66%), mid-range shaman (72%) and certainly not as crazy as pre-wild secret paladin (84%).

edit: oh and my take on quest rogue vs everything:

- pirate warrior = 0% win chance. The pirate warrior doesn't even need a good hand in order to fuck me up.
- freeze mage = 50% win chance. Basically, it's all about how many ice blocks do they discover. More than 2 total ice blocks? GG.
- aggro druid = 20% win chance. Extremely hard match up, can't catch up on the board. Can barely complete quest.
- zoo = 80% win chance.
- quest warrior = 75% win chance.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Did the Hunter Quest already broke the game?
#RIP Hearthstone

Top Bottom