• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone |OT9| Our raid wiped in Icecrown Citadel

Zakalwe

Banned
There's no way you don't use double Jade Claws in that deck. Jade Claws is one of the best cards in the game right now.

Bloodlust is fine, Eater of Secrets is super meh... you can win the Mage match up even without that card. I don't know much about Spirit Echo either, that deck generally has enough value as it is.

EoS is mostly dead weight, it's just so much fun breaking through IB with it. I'll take your advice about the JC though, makes sense.

Spirit Echo is amazing.

squidyj

the worst is getting completely outdrawn while people are spectating, had a mulligan I tried to get too cute with but still. drawing every wrong card in my deck.

My son played Hearthstone for the first time today. I let him pick a class (Hunter) and he designed a deck by picking cards with cool pictures (animals, dinosaurs...). He had a blast.

cHinzo

I really want to play the slower Murloc Paladin, but that fcking Vilefin Inquisitor is an epic. >___> Why did they make an 1 drop 1/3 an epic?!

It's sort of crazy how many options zoo has right now. You don't even have to run Argent Squire if you don't want to. Ravenous Pterrodax is great.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I really want to play the slower Murloc Paladin, but that fcking Vilefin Inquisitor is an epic. >___> Why did they make an 1 drop 1/3 an epic?!

I crafted a pair, no regrets. Worked great in my Murlocs of Darkshire deck, though the deck was pretty weak (The fact that Warleader buff prevented the Summoned Murlocs from getting divine shield hurt a lot)

cHinzo

I crafted a pair, no regrets. Worked great in my Murlocs of Darkshire deck, though the deck was pretty weak (The fact that Warleader buff prevented the Summoned Murlocs from getting divine shield hurt a lot)
That new Gentle Megasaur card should make the deck a lot stronger. Too bad even that card is a fcking epic.

squidyj

oh for fucks sake i just can't get a fucking win now, get highrolled every fucking game.
1 win from legend and then "fuck you"

scarlet

Thanks guys, too bad I can't check the stream till our game is over

moistly lucky opponent queue with very bad matchup

I wonder about this, it seems this kinda event is very prone to sniping.

What did blizzard do to prevent this?

edit: there's a delay

br3wnor

Is rank 10 a hard wall like rank 15 was? Made it all the way to 7 today and have backslid to 1 star left on 10, don't want to play anymore tonight if I'm gonna get bumped to 11.

br3wnor

Awesome, thanks guys. Really like this feature, lets you experiment with new decks once you're at a "safe" level. Been having fun with a control paladin but just way too inconsistent and I really hit a string of bad luck that bumped me down a bit. Token Druid was doing me well but got kind of boring.

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member
0XT4RIN.jpg

Vicious Fledgling is straight up broken in arena, if you roll windfury on the first adapt roll you win, damn what a crazy card..

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
How crazy is it that freeze mage is still seeing play after losing Thaurissan and Ice Lance.

Glyph and arcanologist are good cards.

squidyj

I've been bouncing around rank 1 all day. I hit rank 1 full stars 3 times to get queued into a bad match up. Then often several bad match ups in a row. Real tease/block today.

yeah I got full stars 3 times today and then i got shitcanned back down to rank 2 :(

every time I queue token druid it's that control paladin or control warrior :(

https://hsreplay.net/replay/LvFD5V2XS5ZrALmvcjfQnZ
quite the nail biter but unleash probably belongs in hunter quest too. it's too easy to get behind, and running two of the 1 mana beast boosters anyway is too good to skip. also gives you another must clear minion in scavaging hyena to add in naturally. trying out a knife juggy too since that works well with combos but not sure yet. very hard to give up a glacial shard though freezing something for a turn is so clutch. those guys are really underrated considering how good they can be at freezing something to save board for a turn.

squidyj

when i play control warrior i get pirate warriors who draw waraxe 2x upgrade 2x cultist and a naga while developing frothings and holding burn in hand.
5/4 weapon becomes 6/3
can't get the decent rolls just get fucking high rolled every fucking game.

oh now the 14/14 edwin wins the 6 man brawl and i can't fucking draw to save my life.

Top Bottom