• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Horizon Zero Dawn |OT| The Land After Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
How the hell has amazon not shipped my copy yet??

I'll be sure to contact customer service and get my free month if that shit don't arrive tomorrow.

bubumiao

Pretty annoyed with Bestbuy, been sitting at "Label created" status since Friday. Don't know if it's just sitting there or it's been picked up and just they didnt bother to scan it.

Makes it really tempting to just get it from another source.

Did you go into your orders and actually click your tracking number to actually track it through UPS or whichever shipping company they used?

Dubz

I boughtt this on Amazon to save money, but this time I wish I just spent the extra $7 after tax, and was able to play like right the fuck now. Have fun everyone. Hopefully my copy arrives early tomorrow.

renzolama

Aloy's
oversized-wobbly-head-little-kid-shuffle
is just about the most adorable thing ever.

Edit: I guess that could be a spoiler?

Zane Farus

Neo Member
Game is beautiful out of cutscenes but is anyone else irked by the cutscenes? Animations really seem off in the cutscenes. Not liking that. Once you get out of cutscenes though game is gorgeous.

Tyaren

I know once I drop that one series' name it could be getting a little uncomfortable in here...but I really think Horizon and this series are actually pretty similar in at least this regard and it hasn't even been mentioned yet.
Horizon's different tribes, their unique culture and capitals do remind me very much of the Zelda series and how you dicover its races and capitals one after another, come to know them better and gain their trust and respect. I know this isn't unique to just the Zelda series, but it reminds me most of it and it transported me back in time, with a fuzzy, warm feeling in my belly, when I first discovered the Kokiri, Zora, Gorons and Gerudos in Ocarina of Time. They share many similar traits with Horizon's tribes, now that I think about it... But I let you discover all of this for yourself. :)
This game's world is such a joy to uncover.

guysi know everyone's playing but..

as a person who appreciated the witcher but just couldn't get into it because of the combat, do you think i will enjoy this game?

i don't even know why i'm comparing it to the witcher..but i just finished nioh and i know it doesn't play like that lol

i've stayed away from reading about it too much ..but the reviews are amazing

guysi know everyone's playing but..

as a person who appreciated the witcher but just couldn't get into it because of the combat, do you think i will enjoy this game?

i don't even know why i'm comparing it to the witcher..but i just finished nioh and i know it doesn't play like that lol

i've stayed away from reading about it too much ..but the reviews are amazing
Combat should be much more enjoyable here.

Seriously this is making the Pro look like a generational leap. This isn't even remotely possible on OG PS4 or Xbone. Mind obliterated with beauty.

wig

Playing this on a Pro hooked up to my 4K tv. My eyes are melting. O.O

I'm a few minutes in and I'm already in love with Aloy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom