• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Horizon Zero Dawn |OT| The Land After Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

AEREC

That sucks, you might have seen it but Googled the error code and found this fix for it.
http://ps4daily.com/2014/09/ps4-error-ce-34878-0-fix/
Maybe worth a shot if redownloading doesn't work. Up to you though, I've never been a fan of completely reinstalling a systems OS and having to move or redownload everything.

nah...not worth it to reinitialize the console. Ill just wait for the next patch.

I just experienced another CE-34878-0 freeze during the intro on Horizon version 1.00 so I guess it's not the update.

Loudninja

nah...not worth it to reinitialize the console. Ill just wait for the next patch.

I just experienced another CE-34878-0 freeze during the intro on Horizon version 1.00 so I guess it's not the update.
Just skip it for now.

I think some had that same issue and they skipped it.

Lan Dong Mik

And why would I want them?
giphy.gif

When it comes to characters details, I still think ROTR (and of course UC4) looks better.

But yes, it's pretty incredible for an open world indeed.

tomb raiders gameplay looks drastically different than the cutscenes. They have added graphical effects. UC4 models don't stand a chance during gameplay imo.

horizonzerodawn_20170gls7p.png

uncharted4_athiefsendnaste.png

The eye shaders completely kill the model under certain lighting conditions, also the textures don't hold up. Uncharted 4 has beautiful cutscenes but the gameplay graphics look noticeably different. Horizon is consistent.

Jtrizzy

So what setting is advised on PS Pro if you have a 1080p set? Right now I'm going with frame rate mode, but I always second guess these things.

TheFatMan

So what setting is advised on PS Pro if you have a 1080p set? Right now I'm going with frame rate mode, but I always second guess these things.

Word on the street is that it runs at 30FPS almost constantly even on performance mode. I think frame rate mode is not really needed in this game.

Corpekata

Banned
Pretty annoyed with Bestbuy, been sitting at "Label created" status since Friday. Don't know if it's just sitting there or it's been picked up and just they didnt bother to scan it.

Makes it really tempting to just get it from another source.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
psn download speed... I might be in the post apocalyptic future fighting robot dinosaurs myself by the time this finishes.

N° 2048

Have fun everyone. Need a couple more days with Nier; Automata and then it's pretty much Horizon until Persona 5 comes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom