• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Horizon Zero Dawn |OT| The Land After Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrBo42

You literally cannot buy this game on the Playstation Store right now either on the console or web browser. Fucking LOL. Trying to add it to the cart gives you a version choice and neither works.

So I'm trying to highlight the track of a machine but it's not showing up. Is this a bug?

Make sure that you're looking at the right direction, then press R1 once.

You literally cannot buy this game on the Playstation Store right now either on the console or web browser. Fucking LOL. Trying to add it to the cart gives you a version choice and neither works.

The game is gonna sell gangbuster. That 6 million prediction will not be very hard to achieve.

Nameless

You getting an error? It was happening to me last night when I was trying to preorder to preload. Worked after several tries.

everyer

Because I will take hours and hours to take photographs...

I will be no player, but photographer...

Cheers

http://imgur.com/a/bwmv7

81MZQDF.jpg

Tubie

I'm still in awe with how good it looks.

I've barely done anything in 1.5 hour cause I'm constantly distracted by how good it looks.

Best looking game ever made by far.

I knew going in this game was gonna look good but I didn't know it would look this good.

I'm blown away. And HDR on this thing... so good.
playing on a Pro

so this is actually topping UC4? Like actually? (visually speaking of course)

Yes. There are things Uncharted does better, including facial animation and some textures, but lighting + most textures + environmental density and realism is all Horizon. Combine those with the humongous open world, and it's not a contest.

Kawngi

Man, playing this on a Pro with 4K+HDR is so stunning, it's going to take me so long to finish this because I keep stopping to look around at everything :(

reKon

Banned
So nothing has changed since last gen then. ND, GG, and SSM all still at the top on the visual game. Imagine what they could do on PC, lol.

MomoMura

Pre-ordered the game yesterday, but it won't let me download saying I need to delete unnecessary content from system storage, despite the fact I have 63gb of free space :/

Any ideas why it won't download? I really wannna play this game >.<

wig

Someone suggested changing the HUD to dynamic earlier and I'm really glad I listened. Everyone should do this!

darkwing

Pre-ordered the game yesterday, but it won't let me download saying I need to delete unnecessary content from system storage, despite the fact I have 63gb of free space :/

need more space

Invictus

Banned

I think double the space is required

Pumpkins

This game is nuts.

Visuals are out of this world on Pro.

Gameplay is superb. Heck even the story is interesting.

I knew I'd get this game day 1, but I didn't follow it much because I wanted to know as little as possible.

Game is blowing my mind left and right.

bubumiao

I remember someone said you need to have twice as much storage available for the thing you want to download. So if this game is 42GB, then you'd need to free up at least 84GB or so. Just info I saw on neogaf a couple weeks ago.

Anyone know how this game runs over remote play to a laptop? I'd be using it over a wired connection off of a PRO. Let me know!

sense

so this is actually topping UC4? Like actually? (visually speaking of course)
Uncharted has better facial animation and character movement but everything else is on par or slightly better and considering this is open world, that is an amazing feat for guerilla!!!

Anyone know how this game runs over remote play to a laptop? I'd be using it over a wired connection off of a PRO. Let me know!

Don't know if that's a game thing so much as a network thing, but a wired connection should make for a great play experience. I've done a couple hours on my wired computer from a base model PS4 in another room.

tmac456

welp. just backed up my OG ps4 with the intention to trade it into Bestbuy tomorrow and put the $ towards the pro. (yes i failed to get into gamestop in time to get in on their $175 trade-in credit)

bubumiao

Don't know if that's a game thing so much as a network thing, but a wired connection should make for a great play experience. I've done a couple hours on my wired computer from a base model PS4 in another room.

Not too much weird artifacting on the screen or lag that you'd consider game breaking?

I have no trouble playing The Last of Us Remastered multiplayer, so I'm guessing this being a single player game should run pretty well. Just worried since this game is so much more advanced than any other ps4 games to date.

Chumley

Banned
Found a workaround. Pick a version on the store and like it. Back out and go to the What's New section of the home page. Find your liked post and hit buy. This was done via the console.

Thank you so much, this worked.

20 more bucks and I get that $15 coupon.

Running great on original PS4. Like someone else said only seems to rev up at menu screens and map. Weird.

Good to know. I'm having some issues with my PS4 automatically going into rest mode. It only happened once and I tried rebuilding database, but if it continues I'll just go out and get a slim. Plus it's always been loud. I don't think it copes well with anything over 20c.

Such an incredible game. The only thing I wish it had was an enemy lock-on for melee fights. Other than that it's pretty much flawless. Incredibly beautiful game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom