• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Horizon: Zero Dawn Remastered upgrade preorder available on PSN store now

cormack12

Gold Member

4ZH4FMD.jpeg

Last edited:

NickFire

I have the PS+ version, but never played it. Anyone know if they are allowing the PS+ versions to do the 10 upgrade? I'll finally try it if they do.

Last edited:

Borealis

Neo Member
Since I played the complete edition on PS+ Extra I can no longer access the Standard Version which I bought on release (its even gone from my transaction history!). This means that I cant upgrade for €10 currently. Does anyone know if Playstation support will know that I bought it regardless, or will they tell me "there is nothing in your Transaction history, so youre out of luck"?

Has anyone experienced the PS licensing goodness before and knows If its worth a call?

graywolf323

is this the first time they’ve had the upgrade available as a pre-order? I know in the past you’ve had to wait for the game to release (Last of Us 2 remaster + Ghost of Tsushima)

Iced Arcade

Since I played the complete edition on PS+ Extra I can no longer access the Standard Version which I bought on release (its even gone from my transaction history!). This means that I cant upgrade for €10 currently. Does anyone know if Playstation support will know that I bought it regardless, or will they tell me "there is nothing in your Transaction history, so youre out of luck"?

Has anyone experienced the PS licensing goodness before and knows If its worth a call?
where are you looking? at first, I couldn't find it either. do you see "you already own another edition. >"?

If so, click on it and then find the game. When you find it, scroll down a bit, and it will be there.

yYRxyIJ.jpeg

usqcJaq.jpeg

lTUxWlA.jpeg

Last edited:

Borealis

Neo Member
where are you looking? at first, I couldn't find it either. do you see "you already own another edition. >"?

If so, click on it and then find the game. When you find it, scroll down a bit, and it will be there.

yYRxyIJ.jpeg

usqcJaq.jpeg

lTUxWlA.jpeg
It doesnt say that I own another edition at all. It asks me to pay €50 when I look up the Remastered edition. I will probably have to contact support about it.

Top Bottom