• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HTC Vive Launch Thread -- Computer, activate holodeck

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
I just got Project Cars working in Vive. It's pretty cool, especially once you get the in-game model, wheel and so on mapped to your own body.
My only problem is even after I maxed out the graphics, they still look kinda bad. There's gliches all over the place. Like bits of road that load at the last second meaning you can see right through the map into the skybox. I've also seen a house in the middle of the road until I get fairly close, then it's drawn in the correct place.

I guess it's going to be buggy without proper support on Vive. I hope Oculus don't start chucking cash at developers to get Rift support and the dev doesn't support the Vive.

I'm sure Forza 6 will eventually have Rift support and I have a feeling there'll be a middle finger in there somehwere to Valve and Vive users.

I like to think the current rift focus is mostly just because devs have had DK1/2 for ages, and the tools have been around for a long time too, so more developers will be familiar with OR and will have been building using their SDK

There do seem to be exceptions like Defense Grid 2 or Blaze Rush which appear to be oculus home exclusives, possibly with paid or other incentives from oculus. Blaze Rush won't even work on OR if you buy it from steam. That sort of thing I'd like to stop. Let oculus home succeed based on its merits, not because it holds content hostage.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
How's everyone storing their Vive?

Trying to think what's the best way to cover the lenses when it's not in use.

Blown away by it so far!

MDyUojM.gif

I wish the headset detached from the cables at the headset end easily, so you could stash the headset in a drawer somewhere. Currently you either have to also store the massive cable, or just leave it all out and cover it somehow. For now mine is sitting on a shelf with the shipping bag as a cover, but I want a better solution.

Also, why is the cable so big? Oculus have this lovely neat single cable that has USB, video and power running through it, and vive has this heavy, wide, stiff monstrosity. I bet the headset would feel a lot lighter without that tugging on you too. Has anyone tried the carabiner on your belt loop to reduce tugging from the cable?

Have a few questions about sim sickness. I've been suffering from it terribly, and am afraid I'm going to have to sell my Vive if things don't improve as I'm loving it otherwise. Hoping someone's a doc in here or knows about how all this works.

1) I'm pretty sure the answer to this first question is no, but there isn't any chance VR can cause permanent damage/nausea? Sometimes my stomach is still turning 12-16 hours after I finish using it. Just a paranoia I can't shake.

2) I'm trying to acclimatize myself through daily use, but everyone's saying once you start feeling ill, you should immediately stop, not force through it, let 24 hours pass, then try again for 6-7 days until it starts to get better. Problem for me is, I can only go 10 minutes before I start to feel ill, if that. Can I really only play only an hour+ a week?

3) I've tried using Dramamine and other antiemetics. They help (unfortunately with side effects), but what I'm wondering is will they interfere with my body adjusting (meaning do these medicines only lessen the symptoms, or do they affect the body's mechanism that causes sim/motion sickness in the first place?).

Thanks for any help.

Two levels of Luckey's Tale on Re-Vive and the kid whipped the headset off and rushed off to be throw up.

I only tried Re-Vive myself last night and Luckey's Tale did have some drifting going on, I thought it was the game's auto-camera adjusting to where it should be. Wasn't particularly comfortable. I'm unsure if it's the game or Re-Vive. I played Blaze Rush and it was fine.

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
Reading some of the impressions I get the feeling that either I have a poor vision or I'm lucky or the experience really depends a lot on the specs (I have a 6700k and 980ti).

I played again last night for about 4 hours and outside of the SDE that vanishes about 10 seconds after I'm going in, I have no real issues with it. With the current strap set-up I can find the sweet spot very quickly, I already know where it is (I just bring the back strap as low as I can get until the side straps touch the top of my ears and then the HMD sits nicely on my face barely touching my cheeks. The blurry image is just close to sides and top and bottom (maybe 10-15% of the image?).

Tracking is buttery smooth, games run nicely. I have the reprojection disabled since day one, I wonder if that adds some blurriness/smudge too?

The only game that looks partially bad is Elite:Dangerous and that's because the aliasing/resolution on that text is really scratching the eyes.

krumble

Just picked mine up from the local DHL as they managed to mess up yesterday... Big box sitting there waiting for me, but waiting on some extra extension cables and haven't slept since Wednesday so setup will probably be tonight... But man just having it finally here after all this wait is a good feeling

Zaptruder

Banned
Have a few questions about sim sickness. I've been suffering from it terribly, and am afraid I'm going to have to sell my Vive if things don't improve as I'm loving it otherwise. Hoping someone's a doc in here or knows about how all this works.

1) I'm pretty sure the answer to this first question is no, but there isn't any chance VR can cause permanent damage/nausea? Sometimes my stomach is still turning 12-16 hours after I finish using it. Just a paranoia I can't shake.

2) I'm trying to acclimatize myself through daily use, but everyone's saying once you start feeling ill, you should immediately stop, not force through it, let 24 hours pass, then try again for 6-7 days until it starts to get better. Problem for me is, I can only go 10 minutes before I start to feel ill, if that. Can I really only play only an hour+ a week?

3) I've tried using Dramamine and other antiemetics. They help (unfortunately with side effects), but what I'm wondering is will they interfere with my body adjusting (meaning do these medicines only lessen the symptoms, or do they affect the body's mechanism that causes sim/motion sickness in the first place?).

Thanks for any help.

Generally sim-sickness occurs where there's a disjunct between vestibular and visual motion expectation.

This can occur a number of ways - mainly by moving the camera while your body isn't physically moving.

Most roomscale only experiences on Vive avoid this situation completely.

The other way it happens is through high latency, low frame rate, judder, etc. Because creating that momentary delay is also an effective way of causing vestibular/visual motion disconnect. Which means you will need to ensure that your comp meets the minimum spec requirements (980+).

And you should be able to acclimatize... but you can also become sensitized to the nausea - which is why they recommend you stop as soon as you feel anything.

i.e. The brain can adjust its vestibular expectation in response to the visual motion in the context of wearing a headset, but at the same time, it'll also link feelings of nausea with the context of wearing a headset - so if you try to power through the nausea, your brain will associate the feeling of nausea with wearing the headset - before it recalibrates the vestibular expectation.

If you're playing any cockpit based games (Elite, Project Cars, etc), I recommend you stop those until you've gotten your VR legs. While some people can shift their vestibular frame of expectation onto the cockpit (which is fixed relative to the room and is thus vestibularly stationary to the user), a lot of people can't.

Any more aggressive vection causing games like Ethan Carter, Windlands, etc - are things that you should stop immediately.

The other way to reduce vection is by creating vestibular noise - walking on the spot while moving around the virtual space helps to create vestibular noise through head bounce - which helps to mask the lack of accurate motion signals (because the up/down/left/right vectors of inertial motion are much larger when bouncing your head than the relatively mild forward acceleration signal.

VVV Mars VG

Alas my Vive seems to have developed a fault which appears to affect tracking and the systems inability to recognise the controllers.

Was playing A-10 and suddenly all tracking was lost, the guns flew out of my hands and my VR view flew out of the play area. Exiting the game and resetting my PC I came up with the following message when I tried to select a game.

"Control Mismatch, This VR application requires controls different from your currently active controller. One of the following is required. (picture of controller) Tracked Motion Controllers."

Video showing how the messages appear, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTx6zQdTg1o

Anyone else come across this or how to fix it? All firmware is up to date, games now lose regularly lose tracking which is quite disorientating.

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
Alas my Vive seems to have developed a fault which appears to affect tracking and the systems inability to recognise the controllers.

Was playing A-10 and suddenly all tracking was lost, the guns flew out of my hands and my VR view flew out of the play area. Exiting the game and resetting my PC I came up with the following message when I tried to select a game.

"Control Mismatch, This VR application requires controls different from your currently active controller. One of the following is required. (picture of controller) Tracked Motion Controllers."

Video showing how the messages appear, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTx6zQdTg1o

Anyone else come across this or how to fix it? All firmware is up to date, games now lose regularly lose tracking which is quite disorientating.

Try resetting the HMD from the Steam VR menu -> Devices.

Generally sim-sickness occurs where there's a disjunct between vestibular and visual motion expectation.

This can occur a number of ways - mainly by moving the camera while your body isn't physically moving.

Most roomscale only experiences on Vive avoid this situation completely.

The other way it happens is through high latency, low frame rate, judder, etc. Because creating that momentary delay is also an effective way of causing vestibular/visual motion disconnect. Which means you will need to ensure that your comp meets the minimum spec requirements (980+).

And you should be able to acclimatize... but you can also become sensitized to the nausea - which is why they recommend you stop as soon as you feel anything.

i.e. The brain can adjust its vestibular expectation in response to the visual motion in the context of wearing a headset, but at the same time, it'll also link feelings of nausea with the context of wearing a headset - so if you try to power through the nausea, your brain will associate the feeling of nausea with wearing the headset - before it recalibrates the vestibular expectation.

If you're playing any cockpit based games (Elite, Project Cars, etc), I recommend you stop those until you've gotten your VR legs. While some people can shift their vestibular frame of expectation onto the cockpit (which is fixed relative to the room and is thus vestibularly stationary to the user), a lot of people can't.

Any more aggressive vection causing games like Ethan Carter, Windlands, etc - are things that you should stop immediately.

The other way to reduce vection is by creating vestibular noise - walking on the spot while moving around the virtual space helps to create vestibular noise through head bounce - which helps to mask the lack of accurate motion signals (because the up/down/left/right vectors of inertial motion are much larger when bouncing your head than the relatively mild forward acceleration signal.

I appreciate the elaborate answer, thanks. To touch on a few of your points:

-if I do feel a bit of nausea before even putting on the HMD, am I SoL forever? Too late to acclimatize? Unfortunately I did try to power through it a few times before reading it's a no-no as I believed that's how I'd beat it, and now right before I play there's a slight frog in my throat. It's not huge, but is there.

-is there a way to have latency/FPS display while playing so I can see if that's what's causing it? Also, could how close the lenses are and IPD contribute? I have an i5 3750(?), 16gig, 970 4 gig. Steam VR test put me in the lower end of green. Everything appears to run smooth. I'm only playing Tilt Brush, The Lab, and SPT atm, curiously the latter I can play and move around quickly without feeling anything at all, but TB starts causing issues 5-10 minutes in, which sucks as it's by far my favorite.

-any thoughts on the use of motion sickness pills? You think they will prevent me from being able to adjust? I enjoy the Vive so much I'm seriously considering taking pills here on out forever to be able to play somewhat comfortably. Goddamn it I had no idea this would turn out to be such a big problem. :(

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton

-if I do feel a bit of nausea before even putting on the HMD, am I SoL forever? Too late to acclimatize? Unfortunately I did try to power through it a few times before reading it's a no-no as I believed that's how I'd beat it, and now right before I play there's a slight frog in my throat. It's not huge, but is there.

-is there a way to have latency/FPS display while playing so I can see if that's what's causing it? Also, could how close the lenses are and IPD contribute? I have an i5 3750(?), 16gig, 970 4 gig. Steam VR test put me in the lower end of green. Everything appears to run smooth. I'm only playing Tilt Brush, The Lab, and SPT atm, curiously the latter I can play and move around quickly without feeling anything at all, but TB starts causing issues 5-10 minutes in, which sucks as it's by far my favorite.

-any thoughts on the use of motion sickness pills? You think they will prevent me from being able to adjust? I enjoy the Vive so much I'm seriously considering taking pills here on out forever to be able to play somewhat comfortably. Goddamn it I had no idea this would turn out to be such a big problem. :(

I think you might associating the smell of the HMD or something about it with the motion sickness, that would explain why you feel nausea as soon as you put it on. Maybe take a longer break from it? Or if it's smell related try a scent strong enough to hijack your senses.

As for checking if everything runs smoothly in the Steam VR settings there is an option to notify you in the HMD about the dropped frames, try that.

Had a weird issueast night, the steam overlay wouldn't appear and even launching VR games from my monitor wouldn't get them to show up in my headset. Had to restart my pc a couple of times to fix it. I'm not using any beta software either.

KungFucius

King Snowflake
What a cluster fuck it was to order one of these things. I tried it first by making an account and doing credit card -> failed Authorization. Tried Paypal - > failed authorization. Rebooted chrome to try in a new session -> failed authorization. Used Edge with a guest account and did paypal -> WORKED. I suspect that my middle initial and suffix on my CCard may have thrown their stupid ass system. Whatever I was persistent enough to be able to blow 900 bucks on a toy.

Qassim

Finally got my camera to work after nearly 4 weeks. Still don't know what was causing the issues as it just started working after I did a completely fresh install of Windows 10.

It's really quite cool, will help a lot in my setup.

Had a weird issueast night, the steam overlay wouldn't appear and even launching VR games from my monitor wouldn't get them to show up in my headset. Had to restart my pc a couple of times to fix it. I'm not using any beta software either.

I have that problem happen quite frequently, yet you are the first other person I've seen mention it. The "easy" fix is to just reboot the headset. Still a pain in the ass. I basically have to check that I can pull up the Steam window with one of the controllers before I put on the headset.

Having spent some time now on both roomscale and seated VR titles, I have to be honest - seated is comparatively crap. It's not a patch on roomscale. Roomscale is generations apart, it's practically a different medium.

I'm really keen to get Assetto Corsa going on the Vive, I've a nice driving setup and my initial lust for VR was fueled by wanting to experience AC in it. I'm sure that will be great, when it eventually happens, and titles like Elite are perfectly fine as seated VR experiences.

Roomscale though, it's something completely different. Audioshield, SPT, very simple games in a traditional sense, yet every single time I turn them on, a big smile comes on my face. Roomscale VR is incredible.

Really glad I had problems on the Rift pre-order screen and it didn't let me pay forcing me to give up, which eventually lead to my Vive order. I hope Occulus sort out their motion setup so the Rift owners get a taste of roomscale soon.

mhayze

I'm guessing that is if you're using their new tangled stereo rendering stuff, so is that unique to pascal - and do devs need to code support for it?

Probably not, it's more at the HTC Vive/Steam VR/Oculus SDK + driver level. Without all the technical details revealed, that's an educated guess.

Exactly the same happened to me last night.
Couldn't bring up the steam menu by pressing the menu button. Had to restart.

Can anyone confirm if Chronos works with revive? And is it actually decent? Like $50 decent.

Chronos works great using revive, I'm about three hours in and i'd say the game is worth it. With the fixed "camera" it plays like an action rpg version of Resident Evil 1 and just being able to move your head around to take in the environment is still something I have to get used to, it's quite amazing.

I played Chronos both on the DK2 and on the vive and I must say I enjoyed the game alot more on the vive. My DK2 is set up for seated experiences while the vive of course is set up for room scale and just being able to walk around a bit in the world just makes it that much more immersive.

Durante

I'm looking forward to that set of NV mini-games, all kinds of physical simulation are great in VR.

I need to decide whether to get a 1070 or a 1080.

Two levels of Luckey's Tale on Re-Vive and the kid whipped the headset off and rushed off to be throw up.

I only tried Re-Vive myself last night and Luckey's Tale did have some drifting going on, I thought it was the game's auto-camera adjusting to where it should be. Wasn't particularly comfortable. I'm unsure if it's the game or Re-Vive. I played Blaze Rush and it was fine.
I've played the game on Rift and it's the game.

It's normal for anything in which the camera is not directly player-driven.

I have that problem happen quite frequently, yet you are the first other person I've seen mention it. The "easy" fix is to just reboot the headset. Still a pain in the ass. I basically have to check that I can pull up the Steam window with one of the controllers before I put on the headset.

It was very frustrating as the only other people with a similar problem had been running the beta version of Steamvr so searching was useless.

Also, what is the best way to turn the lighthouses off after use? I have tried checking the option in settings to put them into standby when shutting down, but it didn't work. I had to turn them off at the wall.

UnrealEck

Also, what is the best way to turn the lighthouses off after use? I have tried checking the option in settings to put them into standby when shutting down, but it didn't work. I had to turn them off at the wall.

Other than the Bluetooth function I think you need to turn them off at the wall.
I read that they use a hard drive motor (which might be the whirring noise) and that leaving them on might actually be better than turning them off and back on often. Maybe turn them off if you're not using Vive for a couple of days or so.

Other than the Bluetooth function I think you need to turn them off at the wall.
I read that they use a hard drive motor (which might be the whirring noise) and that leaving them on might actually be better than turning them off and back on often. Maybe turn them off if you're not using Vive for a couple of days or so.

Do I need to update the firmware in the lighthouses to get the Bluetooth to work or something?

UnrealEck

Do I need to update the firmware in the lighthouses to get the Bluetooth to work or something?

No idea. I updated my firmware when I got the Vive system a couple of days ago and I tried the Bluetooth function but the drivers wouldn't install. It just stayed in an infinite progress bar screen.
I saw others on reddit talking about issues they had as well. I don't recall what the issues were exactly but it was about BT and the LHs.

just got done spending like 2.5-3 hours in the vive. When I take it off I realized I didn't have my glasses on. Dat immersion lol. I was wondering why my desktop was so blurry.

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton

It takes sometimes up to a minute or even more for the lighthouses to go to sleep. Are you on beta SteamVR or normal?

Trojan

Been out of town all week on a work trip and my Vive felt neglected. Finally back home today to spend quality time with bae. I'm sorry baby, can you forgive me?
MwXkw_s-200x150.gif

Honestly, maybe. My walls are now bare paint because the glass poster frames messed up the lighthouses.

Working on some 11x17 Portal themed test subject posters now, but I won't be able to print those until Monday.

I've got two framed posters which haven't caused any issues, but I guess the black glossy coating on the box might just have been enough to interfere. Also only seems to happen at night! Man, these things are sensitive.

i really dont understand how to use vorpx, ive looked it up and cant find an answer. someone please please please give me the process of how to get games using vorpx to work with it. whenever i start a game it just starts it in steam theater.

Edit: alien isolation in particular

Durante

Did you give it some time? They don't go to sleep immediately. (Also, you need to reboot after SteamVR installed the bluetooth drivers, or at least I needed to for it to work)

Mazre

HMD woes (error 208) day 3:

Troubleshooting continues. Had the bright idea to disconnect the 3-in-1 HDMI between the HMD and link box and replace with an alternate HDMI. Only one that would fit in the HMD was the short one they sent along for link box to PC, but the hope was that could at least isolate the problem to a faulty 3-in-1. Unfortunately that did nothing to help. At this point I"m pretty much out of ideas, I've concluded there is either a problem with my HMD, link box, or some obscure OS/software config issue. Have ticket into steam support and initiated contact to HTC (whose 7-day 09-22EDT live chat is apparently not availabe on Saturdays at 11AM.)

taco543

Troubleshooting continues. Had the bright idea to disconnect the 3-in-1 HDMI between the HMD and link box and replace with an alternate HDMI. Only one that would fit in the HMD was the short one they sent along for link box to PC, but the hope was that could at least isolate the problem to a faulty 3-in-1. Unfortunately that did nothing to help. At this point I"m pretty much out of ideas, I've concluded there is either a problem with my HMD, link box, or some obscure OS/software config issue. Have ticket into steam support and initiated contact to HTC (whose 7-day 09-22EDT live chat is apparently not availabe on Saturdays at 11AM.)
Yeah their live chat only seems to work when it wants to work. If you live in the US I've just been calling g them directly at this number 18882164736

Did you give it some time? They don't go to sleep immediately. (Also, you need to reboot after SteamVR installed the bluetooth drivers, or at least I needed to for it to work)

No, I didn't reboot actually but I did give it over five minutes. Haven't had a chance to use the Vive today, so I will check later to see if it is working now.

Have you already tried uninstalling and resinatlling steamvr (and steam itself), all of the associated Vive USB drivers, and going through the complete installation process again?

Zaptruder

Banned

Probably take a break from VR for a bit. Not entirely certain as to what the best response here is - we're kinda in uncharted waters here. From my own understanding of neurology, you can either wait long enough for the neural connections that form that negative association to decay - takes months to years - otherwise known as forgetting... or you could associate the same sensory signals/context with other situation/contexts.

Which is quite hard - you could try wearing something like a pair of snow goggles; put pressure on your face while seeing the world... but that doesn't recreate all or even most of the sensory conditions of wearing a HMD. Maybe try sniffing the foam without wearing it for a bit.

Or even just sit in the steamVR menu (no game playing), and just get used to the sensation of wearing a HMD without accompanying nausea.

I can't imagine just the association is enough to make you immediately sick - but it can prime the brain to expect it, so just putting it on is enough to start the symptoms - but not to cause them to persist - as it would if you were actually using it properly.

As far as frame tracking goes... you can use the steamVR -> developer -> Check for missed frames checkbox, then check the log to see how bad things are. If it's bad, then you'll know that there's some other underlying issue to diagnose.

Not sure on the motion sickness pills. Maybe it's setting up a placebo effect where you're expecting motion sickness free VR with pills, and motion sickness VR without pills - so try to not take them when acclimatizing to VR.

Also ensure that the headset is properly adjusted in all aspects - IPD, straps, comfort, etc. Those secondary issues can intensify the discomfort caused by sim sickness.

Thinking back on my morning session. The stutteryness and hitchiness I've been experiencing has really only been on the loading environments and when a game first starts. Things have been pretty smooth once you are in the games.

Croatoan

They/Them A-10 Warthog
I think i have a weird issue. I am fine in the vive as long as i am doing roomscale games. No sickness, and my eyes, focus and eyesight are great! When I take the headset off my ability to focus is fucked. Even 12-24 hours after taking the headset off i feel like i am in a dream.

If i go outside for a while on sunny day then my eyes readjust and feel normal. But inside, particularly at work, its hard to even read.

I have a feeling the vive is trying to fix my eyesight and my eye muscles are resisting. I have a problem with squinting and light sensitivity even though I have perfect vision. Also i take medication for anxiety that causes visual issues, dreamworld basically, so vr might just be exasperating that.

UnrealEck

Thinking back on my morning session. The stutteryness and hitchiness I've been experiencing has really only been on the loading environments and when a game first starts. Things have been pretty smooth once you are in the games.

What CPU and GPU do you have?

Cartman86

Banned
No, I didn't reboot actually but I did give it over five minutes. Haven't had a chance to use the Vive today, so I will check later to see if it is working now.

I'll mention this since it was my issue and I felt silly because of it. The green light means they are off.

jaypah

Reading some of the impressions I get the feeling that either I have a poor vision or I'm lucky or the experience really depends a lot on the specs (I have a 6700k and 980ti).

I played again last night for about 4 hours and outside of the SDE that vanishes about 10 seconds after I'm going in, I have no real issues with it. With the current strap set-up I can find the sweet spot very quickly, I already know where it is (I just bring the back strap as low as I can get until the side straps touch the top of my years and then the HMD sits nicely on my face barely touching my cheeks. The blurry image is just close to sides and top and bottom (maybe 10-15% of the image?).

Tracking is buttery smooth, games run nicely. I have the reprojection disabled since day one, I wonder if that adds some blurriness/smudge too?

The only game that looks partially bad is Elite:Dangerous and that's because the aliasing/resolution on that text is really scratching the eyes.

Yeah I feel you. I've never been OUT of the sweet spot from the moment I first put it on. I didn't touch the straps, IPD adjuster or the lense knobs. And I have a GearVR and DK2 so I'm certainly familiar with the sweet spot.

Off topic but SPT is the fucking truth! When you realize that you can move and dodge anywhere in your playspace....man oh man! Loving it.

AwesomeMeat

PossumMeat
I think i have a weird issue. I am fine in the vive as long as i am doing roomscale games. No sickness, and my eyes, focus and eyesight are great! When I take the headset off my ability to focus is fucked. Even 12-24 hours after taking the headset off i feel like i am in a dream.

If i go outside for a while on sunny day then my eyes readjust and feel normal. But inside, particularly at work, its hard to even read.

I have a feeling the vive is trying to fix my eyesight and my eye muscles are resisting. I have a problem with squinting and light sensitivity even though I have perfect vision. Also i take medication for anxiety that causes visual issues, dreamworld basically, so vr might just be exasperating that.

I felt this way in the DK1 days, less with DK2, and not at all with the Vive.

i really dont understand how to use vorpx, ive looked it up and cant find an answer. someone please please please give me the process of how to get games using vorpx to work with it. whenever i start a game it just starts it in steam theater.

Edit: alien isolation in particular

Basics:
1. Start VorpX so it is either open or in the system tray.
2. Start SteamVR and have your headset, base stations, etc go green.
3. (In Steam) Right click and properties on the game you are trying to play and uncheck the steam theater mode.

That will launch the game usually in VorpX theater mode. From there you can press the DEL key to access the VorpX settings and have a play around with trying to tune it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom