• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"I need a New PC!" 2011 Edition of SSD's for everyone! |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

B33

Banned
EternalGamer said:
I am considering it but I am not sure it is worth the hassle. As I said, I would like to get this built before I get too bogged down next year and I also wonder about possible supply constraints and defects related to any new tech. At least the current round of hardware has been put through the paces and is widely available.
That is a valid point.

It's ultimately your call whether you wish to pull the trigger or not.

The new brand of chips will offer longevity in terms of support from Intel.

Even holding off for a couple weeks and waiting to see how the new line-up fares amongst enthusiasts before taking the plunge wouldn't be a bad thing.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
EternalGamer said:
Below is the system I am sleeping on for the night and planning on purchasing tomorrow. This is largely posted from another forum, but I want to get as many opinions as I can. I know a many people in this thread recommend waiting for the Sandybridge, but I really want to get this system built before the Spring semester starts for a number of reasons.
Sandy Bridge will be the same price as what you have listed and faster. Wait a week. It's not long. It's in the OP.
asdad123 said:
Tried both 6 and 11 and nope. And I can't return it, it's like a year and a half old lol.

Wired has no problems.

Any suggestions for good routers? Looking to get one tonight.
Anything you can put dd-wrt or tomato on basically.

EternalGamer said:
I am considering it but I am not sure it is worth the hassle. As I said, I would like to get this built before I get too bogged down next year and I also wonder about possible supply constraints and defects related to any new tech. At least the current round of hardware has been put through the paces and is widely available.

You bring up a good point. Though I'd personally go with a cheaper cpu + mobo for the time being as a stopgap solution.

daebo

Okay, I feel like a dumb ass and I'm kind of new to all this SSD talk.

I read the Wiki and it enlightened me a little bit.

Question- Does 1 gig of SSD = 1 gig of HDD? I was reading kind of that the SSD doesn't write all the info down that the HDD would so a typical say, 11 gig dl wouldn't actually be 11 gigs but smaller?

Also, I was confused a bit about reading you can't delete what you have on a SSD or can't rewrite? So, if I download a game, can I delete it and have that space back or is there some overwriting done?

If I was to build a new PC, would it be better to get 1 SSD and 1 large HDD?

I do love this thread because it truly shows dumb I am at times :lol It's like a foreign language.

Smokey said:
Going to be moving to this machine around the time of Crysis 2 launch:

CASE: NZXT Phantom
CPU: i7 2600k
CPU COOLER: Coolermaster V8
MotherBoard: TBD
RAM: 8GB
GRAPHICS : nvidia SLI 570/580 (depending on the market at the time)
SSD: 128GB of the new SSDs
HDD : 1 TB
PSU : Corsair 1000w
If you or anyone else is interested, Newegg currently has the Phantom on sale for $100 ($40 off MSRP), making it that much more difficult to recommend cases like the Corsair 600T when you can (momentarily) get a solid 25.74" x 8.74" x 21.32" full tower for $60 less.

NZXT Phantom PHAN-001BK Black Steel / Plastic ATX Full Tower Computer Case
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...146068&cm_sp=DailyDeal-_-11-146-068-_-Product
Was: $139.99
Now: $99.99
Save: $40.00
Free Shipping (restrictions apply)

nxzt-phantom-full-tower-pc-case.jpg

DyTonic

Banned
xefz36.png

My friend is on a $700 budget he wants to do render on his comp too. What do you guys think of this build?
What can he change to improve on performance without going over 700?

daebo said:

Question- Does 1 gig of SSD = 1 gig of HDD? I was reading kind of that the SSD doesn't write all the info down that the HDD would so a typical say, 11 gig dl wouldn't actually be 11 gigs but smaller?

Also, I was confused a bit about reading you can't delete what you have on a SSD or can't rewrite? So, if I download a game, can I delete it and have that space back or is there some overwriting done?

I do love this thread because it truly shows dumb I am at times :lol It's like a foreign language.

Valid questions, really, given the relative quirks of SSDs. Pretty sure there are some overhead space differences between the two. And space is handled in a much different way on SSD, and there's no brief explanation.

As most everyone else is doing, get a modestly sized SSD for OS and apps (~80-128 GB should do) and a regular HDD for your games and media. Aside from loading levels, it's not much of a difference for games from what I gather.

TheExodu5

Banned
Alright, starting to purchase the components to my new 2011 PC.

So far:

Cooler Master HAF X - $130
eVGA NVidia GTX 570 - $350
Windows 7 Professional - $140

Picked up the case locally today. Should get the video card tomorrow or Friday...I'll use it in my current system to hold me over until Sandy Bridge.

The HAF X is absolutely beautiful. What a wonderfully designed case. I don't think I'm going to regret my choice one bit.

daebo

cartman414 said:
As most everyone else is doing, get a modestly sized SSD for OS and apps (~80-128 GB should do) and a regular HDD for your games and media. Aside from loading levels, it's not much of a difference for games from what I gather.

Perfect. Exactly what I was thinking/hoping.

DyobolikaL. said:
http://i53.tinypic.com/xefz36.png

My friend is on a $700 budget he wants to do render on his comp too. What do you guys think of this build?
Along with Metalic Sand's suggestions:

- Standard GTX 460 or AMD 6850 for $20 more (rebates required in some cases)

- Save money with a Phenom II X4 955BE. Clocks about the same as the 965.

- Cheap but good HSF with the CPU savings so he can overclock

- Better case

artist

Banned
In regards to the SSD talk, I'm thinking of getting two 320GB Momentus XTs and putting them in RAID 0.

http://www.anandtech.com/show/3734/seagates-momentus-xt-review-finally-a-good-hybrid-hdd
http://www.viperlair.com/reviews/seagate-momentus-xt-hybrid-drive/page-5-loading-times.html

Especially shocked when I saw this; (faster than an SSD)

crysis.png

Once the next-gen controllers are out from Sandforce and Intel, I'll jump ship from the Momentus XT.

Intel: http://www.anandtech.com/show/3965/intels-3rd-generation-x25m-ssd-specs-revealed
Sandforce: http://www.anandtech.com/show/3971/...troller-sf2000-capable-of-500mbs-and-60k-iops

Sound plan?

asdad123

Pctx said:
Here's the one I'm looking at getting that is dd-wrt ready.

Netgear WNDR3700 @ Newegg

I picked up a Linksys E2000 for $60 at microcenter and flashed DD-WRT on it. To be honest, I dont really understand what that does lol. Care to explain it to me?

Since Im guessing its peak time, Im only getting 2mbits download (but at the moment I only get 2mbits download while connected to the modem by a cable!), Im guessing its working fine.

We'll see in the morning what kind of speed I get on the wireless, because this morning really ticked me off. I was getting 15 mbits plugged into the modem and not even 1 on the wireless.

Smokey

Let's talk about SandForce. I'm getting a little confused on exactly what this is? Is it a feature that makes SSDs better, or is it an actual brand? And if so which ones will have it?

matmanx1

Smokey said:
Let's talk about SandForce. I'm getting a little confused on exactly what this is? Is it a feature that makes SSDs better, or is it an actual brand? And if so which ones will have it?

Sandforce is the maker of the controller that rests inside the SSD that does all the heavy lifting. The "brain" of the device, if you will.

They have the lead in terms of speed right now but I've always been an Intel guy for reliability sake and would still favor one of their SSD's over the Sandforce when price and long term reliability come in to the equation.

Jin34

Smokey said:

Its a small company that makes memory controllers for SSDs named the same as their company. Their controllers handle things in a different manner than others which results in higher performance.

Knowing which ones use sand force controllers can be tricky, only ones I know for sure are the OCZ Agility 2 and Vertex 2. Corsair has some too but the name escapes me. Intel uses their own controller which some Kingstons also use.

artist

Banned
asdad123 said:
I picked up a Linksys E2000 for $60 at microcenter and flashed DD-WRT on it. To be honest, I dont really understand what that does lol. Care to explain it to me?
DD-WRT is a custom firmware that offers a lot of non-standard features, tweaks available. It doesnt automatically improve your speeds but you can do stuff like QoS etc to prioritize traffic for different apps like games, video etc.

Jin34 said:
Its a small company that makes memory controllers for SSDs named the same as their company. Their controllers handle things in a different manner than others which results in higher performance.

Knowing which ones use sand force controllers can be tricky, only ones I know for sure are the OCZ Agility 2 and Vertex 2. Corsair has some too but the name escapes me. Intel uses their own controller which some Kingstons also use.

OCZ also has the PCIe RevoDrive line. Crucial has the RealSSD.

artist

Banned
daebo said:

Anand said:
When you write data to a SandForce drive the controller attempts to represent the data you’re writing with fewer bits. What’s stored isn’t your exact data, but a smaller representation of it plus a hash or index so that you can recover the original data. This results in potentially lower write amplification, but greater reliance on the controller and firmware.

SandForce stores some amount of redundant information in order to deal with decreasing reliability of smaller geometry NAND. The redundant data and index/hash of the actual data being written are stored in the drive’s spare area.

While most consumer SSDs dedicate around 7% of their total capacity to spare area, SandForce’s drives have required ~28% until now. As I mentioned at the end of last year however, SandForce would be bringing a more consumer focused firmware to market after the SF-1200 with only 13% over provisioning. That’s what’s loaded on the drive OCZ sent me late last week.

More detailed yet simple explanation here; http://www.anandtech.com/show/3690/...andforce-more-capacity-at-no-performance-loss

DyobolikaL. said:
As a product, Yes! In terms of price .. I'm sure if you look around you can find better deals.

Does anyone know of a decent, cheap fan controller that is known to work well with the HAF 922's stock fans? I bought an NZXT Sentry 2 and it just makes my fans noisier with droning / buzzing sounds, most noticeable in the back fan (at all times) and top fan (any setting other than 100% speed). That model apparently has some big problems with many fans from what I have been reading now (wasn't mentioned in reviews, unfortunately). Going to go return that and will pick out another. Will probably have to do it online though (poor selection in Canada Computers near me), so I'd like something that is guaranteed to work. The only thing I'm going for is quietness for when I'm not stressing the computer and can lower speeds, don't care about fancy displays or temperature read-outs.

[edit] Ended up ordering a Scythe Kaze Master Ace controller from NCIX. I'll report on how it works later on after it comes in.

asdad123

Well, tried out the DL speed just now and am getting 14mbits :D Considering my ISP cap is 15, im fine with that.

With the Dlink I was getting 2-3 mbits at this time of the day.

Now back to dling steam games! It was such a pain trying to DL the witcher and mass effect 2 at 20 kbps :D :D

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
asdad123 said:
Well, tried out the DL speed just now and am getting 14mbits :D Considering my ISP cap is 15, im fine with that.

With the Dlink I was getting 2-3 mbits at this time of the day.

Now back to dling steam games! It was such a pain trying to DL the witcher and mass effect 2 at 20 kbps :D :D
Also change your DNS to OpenDNS or Google 208.67.222.222 / 8.8.8.8

AshMcCool

DyobolikaL. said:

Its alright I think but you should also consider the Radeon 6850. Also, a Western Digital Green Edition as the sole Harddrive? I recently got the Samsung HD103UJ 1 TB, with a 32MB Cache, and its a step up in terms of speed from the one I had before.

godhandiscen

There are millions of whiny 5-year olds on Earth, and I AM THEIR KING.
Installed my Antec HCP 1200 and took the opportunity to get out of the cable management ghetto.

100_0073.jpg

Current Specs:
Core i7 940 @3.8GHz (I can go 4.2Ghz, but I prefer to leave the vcore on stock).
6GB DDR3 @ ~1600MHz (only an estimate since I forgot the actual number, which is a multiplier of my BLCK frequency)
TRUE 120 Gold
Antec HCP 1200
ASUS Rampage Extreme II

The Core i7 has been with me since January of 2009, I can't believe it will be with me another year, what a beast of a processor. Also, I just recently parted with my GTX295, it served me well for two years. Now, 2011 is looking exciting in terms of upgrades.

The upgrades I am planning are:
1) Second GTX580 SuperClocked around March/April (To run Crysis 2)
2) SSD around June after Intel introduces their new line.
3) Ivy Bridge at the end of the year.

PS: No internal disk drive. It just doesn't make sense to me to have it all the way inside my computer which is a bit far away from me.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Ok so I asked earlier about just upgrading my current system. Upon further research I am just going to go for a newer MB and a Phenom x6. I have a micro ATV case already so I am not interest in making an upgrade there.

Motherboard

CPU

I have this ram here on my favorites as it is likely the combo I want. Is there something cheaper which would get me by just fine? Even if it's 6GB or the same/8GB.

JoeBoy101

Case Question for the thread:

I'm currently waiting on my build until we see SB, but I figure i'd take the time to debate the little things and am currently torn between two cases:

1) The frontrunner:

51Yt21FgveL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

COOLER MASTER HAF 922: Its only a mid-tower but should suit my needs beautifully, plus I like the look of it, fan LEDs aside.

Linkie.

2) The challenger:

41XXRQVNhyL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

SILVERSTONE RV02B (Raven): Gives me the full tower, and a sexy design overall, but am leery about the rotated mobo configuration (e.g., the mobo goes in so that all the exterior connections come out the top, not the back. A panel sits over the top to hide the connections. It has dust filters though whereas the HAF does not (at least, the 922 doesn't.)

Linkie.

So PCGaf, what do you think?

Wazzim

Banned
Hey guys, I have never build my own PC so don't know much about what's best to get.
Still have to think of a budget and all but I'll just go off the list in the OP.

Budget: Don't know but maybe something around 500/600 euros? I live in the Netherlands but importing from UK/Germany is no problem.
Main Emulation, 720P video playback and some light games, I'm not wanting to max Chrysis.
Monitor Resolution: Atleast 720P, higher is bonus.
List SPECIFIC games that you MUST be able to play: FFXIV and games like Dead Rising 2 and RE5.
Are reusing any parts?: nope, starting from scratch
When will you build?: I can wait till about March or even June, no need to rush things for me.
Will you be overclocking?: Nope, want to keep things safe because I know I'm going to blow the shit up in inexperience :lol

TheExodu5

Banned
JoeBoy101 said:
Case Question for the thread:

I'm currently waiting on my build until we see SB, but I figure i'd take the time to debate the little things and am currently torn between two cases:

1) The frontrunner:

51Yt21FgveL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

COOLER MASTER HAF 922: Its only a mid-tower but should suit my needs beautifully, plus I like the look of it, fan LEDs aside.

Linkie.

2) The challenger:

41XXRQVNhyL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

SILVERSTONE RV02B (Raven): Gives me the full tower, and a sexy design overall, but am leery about the rotated mobo configuration (e.g., the mobo goes in so that all the exterior connections come out the top, not the back. A panel sits over the top to hide the connections. It has dust filters though whereas the HAF does not (at least, the 922 doesn't.)

Linkie.

So PCGaf, what do you think?
The RV02 is arguably the better case, but I'm not a fan of the rotated design.

It is a full tower however. How much would you be paying for it? If it's in the same price range, you could also consider the Cooler Master HAF X. Basically the 922's bigger brother.

Either way, both the 922 and RV02 are great cases, so you can't go wrong.

JoeBoy101

TheExodu5 said:
The RV02 is arguably the better case, but I'm not a fan of the rotated design.

It is a full tower however. How much would you be paying for it? If it's in the same price range, you could also consider the Cooler Master HAF X. Basically the 922's bigger brother.

Either way, both the 922 and RV02 are great cases, so you can't go wrong.

I'm looking at $90 for the 922 and $160 for the RV02. Now, the RV02 is a full tower, but I'm really not sure I need that. I got a full tower now, but with one graphics card, maybe 2 HDD at most, and no other PCIe card, I really got to wonder if I need all the space? There's a lot of free space floating around my PC right now as is. The HAF X is $200 which is quite a bit more than I want to pay for a case. The RV02 is probably my ceiling.

TheExodu5

Banned
The 922 will suit your needs fine. The RV02 would give you a cooler and quieter case overall. A full tower usually is easier to build with, but the 922 is very roomy and easy to work with in the first place.

See I'd you can find some deals on the HAF X though...got mine for $130 at CanadaComputers yesterday. There might be more deals floating around.

Chiggs

Gold Member
Ugh! Too much of a focus on absurd-looking tower cases in this thread. All the cool kids know that HTPCs and SFF systems are where it's at.:D

I sent my PC to repair and they said my motherboard is broken. As the model I had is no longer available, the store gave me two options: have it repaired by Gigabyte or buy a new one with credit I got for my old MB.
I was wondering what the best option would be. I´d like the most hassle-free/lowest risk option. I had a GigaByte GA-P55-UD3.

1) repair: wont cost me any money, but this option will take the most time

2) Buy a new one: This will cost me some money, but it´ll be the quickest option.
However, I´m not entirely sure what MB I want. Do you gave any suggestions? I don´t require a lot of features and would like one that isn´t too expensive (100 euros)
I have my eye on the following items:
Gigabyte GA-P55-USB3
MSI P55-GD55
Asus P7P55 LX

RAM: Kingston ValueRam Dual Channel 4 GB, PC3-10666, 1333 MHz, 9, Non-ECC, Kit Of 2
Optical: Sony Optiarc AD-7240S S-ATA
CPU: Intel Core I5 750 2.66 GHz
Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus
Case/PSU: Sonata III 500 Zwart, 500 Watt
HDD: WD Caviar Black 640 GB, 7200 Rpm, 32 MB, S-ATA II/300
GPU: PowerColor Radeon HD5850 1024 MB

Wazzim

Banned
I found two basic ones at my local PC shop's site but which one is the best to start out with? I just need some PC to start with so I can upgrade for the future, I think that lies in which motherboard you have right?
Anyways these are the specs:
PC1:
AMD Athlon X4 640 Quad processor 3.0Ghz AM3
ASUS M4A77T AMD ATX moederbord
8 -Channel High Definition Audio CODEC
LAN aansluiting voor internet modem/netwerk
Kaartlezer voor o.a. SD/CF/XD/MS etc.
4Gb Kingston geheugen DDR3 1333
Samsung HD 500Gb SATA 2 harde schijf 7200rpm
DVD-RW brander 22x +/- Dual Layer
ATI videokaart PCI express 5670 1Gb
6 x USB achter
Codegen Behuizing met 400 Watt voeding en 2 extra USB poorten aan de voorkant.

PC2:
INTEL E6600 Dual Core 3.06Ghz 64 bit Socket775
ASUS S775 P5P43 ATX Moederbord
7.1 sound on board
LAN (Gigabit) aansluiting voor internet modem/netwerk
Kaartlezer voor o.a. SD/CF/XD/MS etc
4Gb DDR3 1333 Kingston geheugen
Samsung HD 500Gb harde schijf Sata2 7200rpm
DVD-RW brander 22x (Voor DVD en CD)SATA
ATI 5670 1Gb videokaart PCI express
Codegen behuizing met 400 Watt voeding en 2 extra USB poorten aan de voorkant.

TheExodu5

Banned
Chiggs said:
Ugh! Too much of a focus on absurd-looking tower cases in this thread. All the cool kids know that HTPCs and SFF systems are where it's at.:D
Not if you want a high end gaming rig and don't want it sounding like a leaf blower. ;)

Weenerz said:
corsair-graphite-sereis-600t-pc-case-inner-design.jpg

600t such a great case.

dat case!

My friend got a pretty huge case. It cost something like $200 but it has 3 fans on the bottom and the mobo is turned sideways. He got it b/c he's an engineer and it made most sense for him to make all heat rise and keep it uninterrupted if possible.

Mr_Brit

Banned
Wazzim said:
I found two basic ones at my local PC shop's site but which one is the best to start out with? I just need some PC to start with so I can upgrade for the future, I think that lies in which motherboard you have right?
PC1:
6 x USB achter

PC2:
7.1 sound on board

You won't be able to upgrade either PC as they're both end of the line sockets which means nothing new will ever come out for them. If you're looking to game then I'd get at least a 5770/460GTX if you don't want to be limited. Is there a specific reason that you're going for prebuilt instead of building it yourself.

Wazzim

Banned
Mr_Brit said:
You won't be able to upgrade either PC as they're both end of the line sockets which means nothing new will ever come out for them. If you're looking to game then I'd get at least a 5770/460GTX if you don't want to be limited. Is there a specific reason that you're going for prebuilt instead of building it yourself.
No not really, to be honest, I think it's just that I don't really know where to start.

Smokey

·feist· said:
If you or anyone else is interested, Newegg currently has the Phantom on sale for $100 ($40 off MSRP), making it that much more difficult to recommend cases like the Corsair 600T when you can (momentarily) get a solid 25.74" x 8.74" x 21.32" full tower for $60 less.

NZXT Phantom PHAN-001BK Black Steel / Plastic ATX Full Tower Computer Case
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...146068&cm_sp=DailyDeal-_-11-146-068-_-Product
Was: $139.99
Now: $99.99
Save: $40.00
Free Shipping (restrictions apply)

nxzt-phantom-full-tower-pc-case.jpg

Thanks for this.

matmanx1 said:
Sandforce is the maker of the controller that rests inside the SSD that does all the heavy lifting. The "brain" of the device, if you will.

They have the lead in terms of speed right now but I've always been an Intel guy for reliability sake and would still favor one of their SSD's over the Sandforce when price and long term reliability come in to the equation.

Ah ok gotcha, thanks for the clear up. I remember last summer when I was looking at a machine that Intel was the top dog in the SSD field. Is that still the case?

TheExodu5

Banned
Wazzim said:
PC1:
6 x USB achter

PC2:
7.1 sound on board
Can you spec your own? The PSU will severely limit you in terms of upgrades in either system.

Out of the two there though, the first one. Never buy a dual core.

JoeBoy101

Chiggs said:

Oh, I'll be making an HTPC, just not right now.

TheExodu5

Banned
Wazzim said:
No not really, to be honest, I think it's just that I don't really know where to start.
Since it's a local PC shop, I'm sure they can build it for you for like $50. Give us a budget, and we'll try to spec something for you.

TheExodu5

Banned
demosthenes said:
dat case!

My friend got a pretty huge case. It cost something like $200 but it has 3 fans on the bottom and the mobo is turned sideways. He got it b/c he's an engineer and it made most sense for him to make all heat rise and keep it uninterrupted if possible.
Silverstone FT02 or RV02. Very highly regarded cases.

Honestly though, I don't think the heat rises thing is even a factor. I think the main reason it cools so well is that the airflow is uninterrupted, unlike regular cases where the intake is blocked by the HDDs.

Wazzim

Banned
TheExodu5 said:
Since it's a local PC shop, I'm sure they can build it for you for like $50. Give us a budget, and we'll try to spec something for you.
Like I stated above, I don't know the precise budget but something around 500/600euros.
And it's for light gaming (FFXIV) and PS2/Wii emulation.

TheExodu5

Banned
OmegaDragon said:
I sent my PC to repair and they said my motherboard is broken. As the model I had is no longer available, the store gave me two options: have it repaired by Gigabyte or buy a new one with credit I got for my old MB.
I was wondering what the best option would be. I´d like the most hassle-free/lowest risk option. I had a GigaByte GA-P55-UD3.

1) repair: wont cost me any money, but this option will take the most time

2) Buy a new one: This will cost me some money, but it´ll be the quickest option.
However, I´m not entirely sure what MB I want. Do you gave any suggestions? I don´t require a lot of features and would like one that isn´t too expensive (100 euros)
I have my eye on the following items:
Gigabyte GA-P55-USB3
MSI P55-GD55
Asus P7P55 LX

RAM: Kingston ValueRam Dual Channel 4 GB, PC3-10666, 1333 MHz, 9, Non-ECC, Kit Of 2
Optical: Sony Optiarc AD-7240S S-ATA
CPU: Intel Core I5 750 2.66 GHz
Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus
Case/PSU: Sonata III 500 Zwart, 500 Watt
HDD: WD Caviar Black 640 GB, 7200 Rpm, 32 MB, S-ATA II/300
GPU: PowerColor Radeon HD5850 1024 MB
Any of those mother boards will do you fine. Your needs are very basic.

I'd probably go with the Asus, simply for the reliability factor. I have been seeing a lot of Gigabyte components dying lately...though that could just be coincidence.

TheExodu5

Banned
Wazzim said:
Like I stated above, I don't know the precise budget but something around 500/600euros.
And it's for light gaming (FFXIV) and PS2/Wii emulation.
The light gaming part isn't a problem. Emulation requires a beefy overclocked CPU though.

I'm not sure how European prices compare...but I'd probably recommend waiting for Sandy Bridge in January.

Is there a site I can browse so I can get an idea of the European pricing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom