• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I think my Sims gave birth to the UGLIEST girl EVER

Ferrio

Banned
ugliestkid.jpg

I think I wanna start over......

Hooker

ROFL :lol :lol :lol

So that's how your kid will look like, you DID make it to look like yourself didn't you?!

Ferrio

Banned
Hooker said:
ROFL :lol :lol :lol

So that's how your kid will look like, you DID make it to look like yourself didn't you?!

I tried to make the main character look like me (without much success), but this thing... this was a creation of Maxis and it's gene splicing between my main character and his wife.

Badabing

Time ta STEP IT UP
adelgary said:
I heard that the no cd crack stops the ability to lay carpet and paint walls... BUSTED!

The only time I found a no-cd crack useful was when I bought Morrowind for the PC. If you used the no-cd crack it wouldn't read the CD as much while you were in the middle of the game, thus the game ran smoother.

Is that the same for the Sims 2?

Azih

Badabing said:
The only time I found a no-cd crack useful was when I bought Morrowind for the PC. If you used the no-cd crack it wouldn't read the CD as much while you were in the middle of the game, thus the game ran smoother.

Is that the same for the Sims 2?
That's pretty much true for every PC game.

As far as I know there is no no-cd crack for the sims....just an Alchol 120% version of the game which you need to mount to a virtual drive. No problem with laying carpet though.

Ummm not that I would know anything about that....seriously..... :D

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
adelgary said:
I heard that the no cd crack stops the ability to lay carpet and paint walls... BUSTED!

Once again, Adelgary, Jr Mod on the case....

Mama Smurf

My penis is still intact.
Matlock said:
You know, neither you nor your mate are real prizes, either.

Wasn't the wife quite good looking? There were pics in another thread, I remember thinking it wasn't veyr realistic given how much better looking she was.

Matlock

Banned
Mama Smurf said:
Wasn't the wife quite good looking? There were pics in another thread, I remember thinking it wasn't veyr realistic given how much better looking she was.

sims20.jpg

Maybe she's pretty by British standards.

Top Bottom