• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I think my Sims gave birth to the UGLIEST girl EVER

Badabing

Time ta STEP IT UP
Cool. If you wanna get a match going when it's released, just report to the Online Game Forum. :rock

All I know is that I won't be playing as the Marines.

GDJustin

stuck my tongue deep inside Atlus' cookies
Ferrio said:
ugliestkid.jpg

I think I wanna start over......

I like her hair.

Ferrio

Banned
adelgary said:
I heard that the no cd crack stops the ability to lay carpet and paint walls... BUSTED!

The walls are painted cream, and got grey carpeting. It's a poor family, not enough money for expensive colors!

Vitten

hehe.. 5 minutes of joy, a lifetime of misery.

Would be perfect if they ever started shooting Mask 2 though

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
adelgary said:
I heard that the no cd crack stops the ability to lay carpet and paint walls... BUSTED!

Well...I haven't bothered to lay carpet or paint my walls either. though if I move into a bigger place, I will do those things.

Badabing

Time ta STEP IT UP
You know, I looked for a picture of Rocky from the movie "Mask", and I couldn't find one shot of him on google.

Is his visage banned from the Internet or something

Baron Aloha

A Shining Example
Badabing said:
You know, I looked for a picture of Rocky from the movie "Mask", and I couldn't find one shot of him on google.

Is his visage banned from the Internet or something

Nope. I just did an image search for "mask stoltz" on google and found this:

http://www.negativschnitt.de/eric_stoltz/assets/images/mask003.jpg

God, this movie used to freak me out when I was a kid. I still can't look at Stoltz' character for more than like 5 seconds without having to look away.

SKluck

Banned
adelgary said:
Actually it completely disables the build mode. At least that is what I have been told. I wouldn't know, myself.

Man, this game is a pain, just like I remembered the first one. I moved into Pleasantville or whatever, and met up with Brandi (these sims aren't random are they?). Had her fall in love with me, she moved in, left her 2 kids alone in her house... oh well. She got pregnant, before they had sex, she was throwing up and everything, big belly, before that even happened. But when the kid came, they just fell apart, my guy stopped going to work, they can't fix their own shower, bad diapers and bottles everywhere, kid crying nonstop.

Did I jump into it too fast or what? It's funny... I went to Brandi's old house with her 2 kids, and her teenage son took better care of his infant brother than Brandi did of her newborn baby. Do I just have to work up their skills before they go into parenthood and whatnot?

Even before she moved in my guy couldn't get on a schedule. He would come home, dead tired, and have to sleep just to be functional, by that time it is late at night. If I wanted him to do ANYTHING or talk to anyone, I have to get 100% sleep before work, come home, get a little sleep, then invite people over for 2 hours and go to bed. Maybe he gets so tired because of the military commando job? I don't know.

I did have some fun though, went to Brandi's old house and burned it down, killed the teenager but the baby unfortunately survived and child services took him to the orphanage :D. I don't think Brandi knows.

SKluck said:
Actually it completely disables the build mode. At least that is what I have been told. I wouldn't know, myself.

Man, this game is a pain, just like I remembered the first one. I moved into Pleasantville or whatever, and met up with Brandi (these sims aren't random are they?). Had her fall in love with me, she moved in, left her 2 kids alone in her house... oh well. She got pregnant, before they had sex, she was throwing up and everything, big belly, before that even happened. But when the kid came, they just fell apart, my guy stopped going to work, they can't fix their own shower, bad diapers and bottles everywhere, kid crying nonstop.

Did I jump into it too fast or what? It's funny... I went to Brandi's old house with her 2 kids, and her teenage son took better care of his infant brother than Brandi did of her newborn baby. Do I just have to work up their skills before they go into parenthood and whatnot?

Even before she moved in my guy couldn't get on a schedule. He would come home, dead tired, and have to sleep just to be functional, by that time it is late at night. If I wanted him to do ANYTHING or talk to anyone, I have to get 100% sleep before work, come home, get a little sleep, then invite people over for 2 hours and go to bed. Maybe he gets so tired because of the military commando job? I don't know.

I did have some fun though, went to Brandi's old house and burned it down, killed the teenager but the baby unfortunately survived and child services took him to the orphanage :D. I don't think Brandi knows.

yeah it takes ome getting used to.

Odd thing is nonwe of my sims can get with brandi theya ll think she hot but she's a total bitch...yet the maid is VERY easy

SKluck

Banned
When I first moved in Brandi and Nina came over, and the Dreamer guy, Darren I think, came over. I was hitting on Brandi and Nina would keep making Darren cry, it was hilarious. But I couldn't flirt with her or dance, she would reject me. But I just called her on the telephone and got it up to like 40 or 50 and then she came over and the rest was easy. I think that is the key, talk to them on the telephone. It's like autopilot.

Yusaku

SKluck said:

First of all, you can hire a nanny to help you with your kids. And yeah, you did jump in to fast. Kids can be a huge pain in the ass in the game, don't have 'em if you're not ready. How well your Sims take care of their children without your help depends on their personality stats. I've heard of parents leaving their kids in the street to make a sammich.

I'm guessing by the second to last paragraph that you just suck at this game. You should play Sims 1 to realize just how lenient Sims 2 is with needs. Buy some better beds and furniture to increase your energy faster.

Top Bottom